|Users Online Now: 1,502 (Who's On?)||Visitors Today: 85,551|
|Pageviews Today: 125,670||Threads Today: 41||Posts Today: 823|
George Bush is a Problem-Maker, Not a Problem-Solver, USA is will be a bad history
User ID: 19656
09/15/2005 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
George Bush is a Problem-Maker, Not a Problem-Solver
uploaded 14 Sep 2005
George Bush is a Problem-Maker, Not a Problem-Solver
By Sam Hamod
Last week, at a press conference, President Bush had the gall to say, “We’re problem-solvers.” Nonsense. No president has made and worsened problems than GW Bush. He has solved no problems, and has created problems that will dog our nation for decades.
What has GW Bush done?
1. He has destroyed some of the world’ s most important environmental protections through his corrupt “clean air act.” What it did was to allow polluters more freedom and fewer penalties in order to allow them to pollute more in America.
2. He destroyed the progress that had been made on the Kyoto Treaty to help clean up the world’s pollution problems. He also bullied other nations not to sign the Kyoto Treaty; this helped kill it as a world-wide policy.
3. He antagonized the entire Arab and Muslim worlds through his rhetoric, his brutality in Iraq and his continued calling Muslims (without proof or evidence), “terrorists.” He also allowed the fundamentalist John Ashcroft to penalize Muslim charities in America and in the world—all without evidence or probative proof—merely by assertion. No lawyer in the world could get away with using allegation as proof!
4. He has antagonized the progressives in South and Latin America by his unmitigated and unfounded attacks against Hugo Chavez of Venezuela. Also, most South and Latin American intellectuals and leaders know that Bush was behind the attempted overthrow of the democratically elected Chavez.
5. He has continually threatened Iran, though the IAEA has said time and again, that there is no proof that Iran is working on nuclear weapons. The proof that Bush alleged existed was nothing more than traces found in materials that Iran had imported, from among other countries, America.
6. Bush keeps talking about stopping nuclear proliferation, yet he has given the go ahead to India and Israel and to American munitions makers, to continue manufacturing atomic bombs of different sorts. His duplicity has made his stand ludicrous to the world at large.
7. Bush has used illegal weapons in Iraq, such as poison gas, depleted uranium, cluster bombs and torture—all things that are in violation of the Geneva Treaty; thus, making America out to be more of a villain than a democratic country interested in helping others.
8. Bush has inserted a corrupt government and illegal contracts in Iraq; using his puppets, such as Talabani and others to destroy the future of Iraq and its economic future.
9. Bush delayed sending help to stop the possible damage from Hurricane Katrina until such time as he could control the Louisiana National Guard, and then ordered FEMA to stop shipments of water to Jefferson Parrish, ordered looters to be shot rather than people to be rescued, and then said, as he played golf, that he was not to blame for the botched rescue efforts in New Orleans. Never mind that his mother, showed the same lack of compassion for the suffering of American citizens in New Orleans when she said that people were better off in the Superdome than in their former homes, “because they had nothing in the first place.”
10. Bush had destroyed the American economy by giving major tax breaks to the rich and their offshore tax shelters and company offices (Halliburton is one of those that comes to mind; the company making billions off our military and stealing our tax dollars in Iraq and elsewhere), and not stopping the runaway inflation in gas prices, utility prices and home prices. The dollar is almost worthless in the world; it is lower than it ever has been in history; but Bush is doing nothing to help it regain any credibility in world markets. He has no plan, has had no plan, and doesn’t care a damn what happens to the ordinary citizen who depends on the dollar for his sustenance.
11. Bush’s administration is giving out more visas for high tech employees from India and overseas places to replace American workers, in order to drive down wages in America for the sake of his big business friends.
He keeps telling people to educate themselves for these jobs, but more IT workers are out of work in America than ever—the jobs are either being outsourced or the new visa holders are getting the jobs at lower salaries.
Thus, George Bush has been a failure as president.
AS I SAID, GEORGE W. BUSH IS NOT A PROBLEM-SOLVER, HE’S A PROBLEM-MAKER, AND WE’LL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AND SO WILL OUR KIDS AND OUR GRANDCHILDREN AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY GENERATIONS WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR HIS IGNORANT MISTAKES AND MISERABLE CRUELTY IN THE WORLD.
|1||Does anybody on this board believe being a problem solver is a problem? Let me understand how you think.||1d 17h|
|2||Are you a problem: creator, thinker, or solver?||07/26/13|
|3||Glock 40 his is my problem solver right here!!!||08/03/16|
|4||Finger pointers and problem solvers. The two types of employees.||09/30/14|
|5||Western Sky's Problem Solver Loan||12/06/12|
|6||How will you guys feel knowing all the problems in the country (and the world) and a problem solver running for prez and shit still turns out bad||12/13/15|
|7||Im a Professional Problem Solver... You Have 1/2 Hour to Ask How to Fix Your Problem(s)||01/29/07|
|8||Problem solver - solve personal problems||07/26/05|
|9||Problem Solvers Wanted ASAP||12/01/09|
|10||Gas problem solver||10/02/08|