Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,457 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 715,477
Pageviews Today: 914,749Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 3,032
05:53 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank

 
SNAFU Man
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 840035
United States
07/24/2011 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank
The truth you don't see on the news.


[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273752
Netherlands
07/24/2011 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank
But why did they create Israel on a land where only 11% was Jewish. The Israeli state also made such a Jews only state where the other 89% can not really live. So they kick the people from the land out. That is not normal when a country is established. South Sudan is not kicking people out. (That one was the last new country?)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1480935
Germany
07/25/2011 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank
But why did they create Israel on a land where only 11% was Jewish. The Israeli state also made such a Jews only state where the other 89% can not really live. So they kick the people from the land out. That is not normal when a country is established. South Sudan is not kicking people out. (That one was the last new country?)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1273752


Maybe you should take a look at a map of the mid east, and you should notice there is no need to fight over a little piece of land. Just saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481486
United States
07/25/2011 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank
I've always thought we should give them Antarctica for a homeland instead.

They are so smart I am sure they can prosper there.
SNAFU Man (OP)

User ID: 840035
United States
07/25/2011 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank
The point is, there was nothing and no one there when the Jews got there. If it would have been any other people other than Jews settling there no one would have cared.

News