Hi do you know if brocolli can be dehydrated? Quoting: Tauranga
[link to www.howtogardenadvice.com
Dehydrating Vegetables: BROCCOLI
Instructions for dehydrating broccoli:
1. Wash the vegetables
2. Peel the tough skin from the stalks.
3. Separate the florets from the stalks.
4. Cut the stalks into ½” diagonal slices and cut the florets into uniform pieces.
5. dehydrate broccoli at 100 degrees for about 18 hours or until brittle.
6. Store dried broccoli in a clean, dry, airtight container, in a cool dark location. (Light can cause discoloration)
Rehydrated broccoli is best used in soups and casseroles.
To rehydrate, soak in hot water for 30 minutes or steam for 15 minutes (until tender). For fresher looking broccoli, soak in cold water for 5 minutes before cooking.