Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,753 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 97,131
Pageviews Today: 137,765Threads Today: 44Posts Today: 747
01:12 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Perfect response to OWStards. Bill Whittle on "afterburner" Nails it!

 
FrogBlogger
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1549857
United States
10/13/2011 06:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Perfect response to OWStards. Bill Whittle on "afterburner" Nails it!
Boy did he get this one right! God forbid these spoiled rotten products of the Hippy Dippy generation should put in a days work for their "measure of wheat". I know this is going to anger some of you, others (probably the ones that work hard for their paycheck) will agree with these statements. Either way, it is just an opinion, like it don't like it, whatever suits you. But in my humble opinion, anyone who thinks that they are "entitled" to anything in this life is a complete fool. And if you want to protest against someone, protest Adam, HE is the one who sinned and caused us ALL to have to "toil in the fields" for our food. Get off the sidewalk, get out of the parks, and GET A DAMN JOB, you lazy hippy! If you can't find a job, start your own business that's what corporations start out as. EVERY single "corporate giant" started out as a single store, restaurant, or maybe just an idea in one mans head (R.I.P. Steve Jobs). So quit complaining that some people have more than you do, get out there, work HARD and make something for yourself. IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY! (and it's worked for over 200 years).rant

[link to youtu.be]

clappa
Matthew 6:27 And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?

Matthew 6:34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

[link to toboilafrog.blogspot.com]
Al
User ID: 1203078
United States
10/13/2011 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Perfect response to OWStards. Bill Whittle on "afterburner" Nails it!
They are protesting the growing gap between the rich and the poor and the fact that the 1% has more influence in the government than the other 99%. Mixing money and politics is a bad recipe.
They are protesting to end the Fed who can print money out of thin air and then charge YOU interest on it.

They are protesting to end a meaningless war.

They are protesting for harder regulations on banks and big business and laws that tip the playing field in their favor.

I agree that some of these people might be leeches but a lot aren't. There are all kinds of people at these protests. They have the right to protest in America.

It seems like you want people to be happy with a life of mediocrity. Some people try really hard and have an education but still can't make it while all the while these big banks and businesses give themselves raises. How could anyone in their right mind fire employees and then afterwards give themselves a raise? It's heartless.


How do the protests harm you in anyway? They would only help you by bringing about a more honest America.
FrogBlogger (OP)

User ID: 1549857
United States
10/13/2011 07:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Perfect response to OWStards. Bill Whittle on "afterburner" Nails it!
They are protesting the growing gap between the rich and the poor and the fact that the 1% has more influence in the government than the other 99%. Mixing money and politics is a bad recipe.
They are protesting to end the Fed who can print money out of thin air and then charge YOU interest on it.

They are protesting to end a meaningless war.

They are protesting for harder regulations on banks and big business and laws that tip the playing field in their favor.

I agree that some of these people might be leeches but a lot aren't. There are all kinds of people at these protests. They have the right to protest in America.

It seems like you want people to be happy with a life of mediocrity. Some people try really hard and have an education but still can't make it while all the while these big banks and businesses give themselves raises. How could anyone in their right mind fire employees and then afterwards give themselves a raise? It's heartless.


How do the protests harm you in anyway? They would only help you by bringing about a more honest America.
 Quoting: Al 1203078


No One ever said life was fair, just because a company is profitable doesn't make it evil. Why shouldn't a company, large or small, work for profit? Isn't that the heart of capitalism? Isn't capitalism what this country was built with? Do you think that this country could have possibly become as wealthy and powerful as it is today if it had been a socialist society? Of course there is disparity between the "haves" and the "havenots". That is what makes the "Havenot" work hard to become a "have." If you don't like the price of gas because the oil company is out to make a profit, then buy stock in that company and share in the wealth. If a company has crappy benefits, don't work for that company. If you are unhappy with your current station in life, change it.

The problem with this country isn't the corporations, they are the most simple and straight forward thing out there, if it isn't profitable they won't do it. The problem is the government. The Government spends our dollars on things it isn't suppose to. The government (as the founding fathers envisioned it) is here for ONE reason. To protect its citizens. And preventing ANYONE from making a profit, even the "evil" corporations, is NOT protecting it's citizens.

As for a more "Honest" America, I challenge you to show me even ONE government that is based on the "equality of the masses" that is Honest. "Sharing the wealth", or "re-distribution" if you prefer, has always been one of the main tenants of Socialist governments. As History has shown time and time again, Socialist regimes may start out with the "good of the people" in mind, but then you need to have someone who determines what is in the "peoples best interests". Enter the totalitarian regime and the thought police.

There is no such thing as a benevolent dictator, and there is no such thing as a "good Socialist society".
Matthew 6:27 And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?

Matthew 6:34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

[link to toboilafrog.blogspot.com]

News








Proud Member Of The Angry Mob