Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,214 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 816,889
Pageviews Today: 1,205,529Threads Today: 310Posts Today: 6,794
10:27 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND

 
2cb
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
the root of all problems of mankind is that
PARENTS HAVE CHILDREN THAT THEY CANNOT PROVODE
SUSTAINABLE LAND FOR. if parents gave enough of
a damn to provide sustainable land for any child
they had, and educated their children to sustain
themselves on it, then all the other aspects of
human systems/society would be voluntary and
optional, and all the evils and suffering
of makind would end.

so, blame jewish people or whoever, but it is all the
fault of parents dispensing independence
(eg, freedom) for the simplicity of
dependency (eg, enslavement).

parents are the big failures in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4032172
United States
10/25/2011 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
gross stupidity?
ChildOfGod
User ID: 4007021
United States
10/25/2011 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
The root problem of mankind is sin.
this thread makes no sense.....
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
there is no greater "sin" than creating childrfen to be sold into slavery to the evil and corrupt powers in the world. all those OWS protesters are just a result of irresponsible parents that did not provide for them. so are almost all soldiers, and all other big evils in the world. all other evils of man are minute by comparison.

also, we cannot eliminate sin from the world, but parents can decide to be responsible for the life they create, and responsible enough to ensure freedom and a secure future for the life they create.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
the systems of man (or a socialist society) HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR CHILDREN FOR YOU.
it is the job of parents, NOT SOCIETY.

worthless irresponsible breeders.
you will get what's coming to you,
and it's not going to be nice.

and there is no other solution
than personal responsibility.
freedom IS personal responsibility.
not something you cry and plead for.

idiots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213011
United States
10/25/2011 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
the year 1800 called and it wants its root problem back,todays root problems are douchbag liberals that feel entiteled to sustainable land,along with rich greedy bastards with more sustainable land then they could ever have children to farm on
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170013
United States
10/25/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
You mean the baby boomer parents that are in competition with their kids?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3684391
United States
10/25/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
WHO GIVES A FUCK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3684391
United States
10/25/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
WHO GIVES A FUCK
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3684391


CORRECTION: NO ONE GIVES A FUCK
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
> You mean the baby boomer parents that are in competition with their kids?

yeah, including my own. that generation was the most selfish greedy desire-chasing generation that ever lived. i could be a little extreme with that comment, but maybe not. i am almost 50, and have given things intense thought and study over the last 20 years, and i think my conclusion is "checkmate" on the universal problem of mankind.

power corrupts, we can't change that.
dependents create powers and enslavement,
and that is not changable. the only thing
that is changable and sustainable is personal
responsibility. there will only be peace and
abundance and a place for everyone when parents
decide to be responsible. and for those that
can't, well, most of them and their offspring
will just have to take the cruel path of falling
off the evolutionary tree.

there is not enough to provide for every
exponentially reckless and irresponsible
human on earth. we pay the price one way
or another, sooner or later.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
CORRECTION: NOT ENOUGH GIVE A FUCK

i give a fuck, and so does Ron Paul in general.
the USA was founded on personal responsibility,
the essence of independence and freedom.

we lost it all because of all those
that DONT GIVE A FUCK, and aimlessly
go thru life begging for endless
miracles by others to save them.

so, don't give a fuck. and guess what?
no one gives a fuck about you. you're
just useful idiots, serving your masters.

losers. human failures.
give a fuck or not, corrections
to your poor behaviors and attitudes
are on their way, and you won't like them.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
> the year 1800 called and it wants its root problem back,todays root problems are douchbag liberals that feel entiteled to sustainable land,along with rich greedy bastards with more sustainable land then they could ever have children to farm on

around 1825 was the most prosperous time ever for the USA. i am not saying that everyone must be a farmer. i am saying that sustainable land IS sustainable welfare that does not burden others. sustainable land IS the only way to be free the from the powers of corruption. sustainable land IS the only way to make the systems of man VOLUNTARY, which is the only way to limit their size and corruption without force.

it is the only way for man to proceed into the future, a way that simultaneously brings out the best in men, goodwill toward others, fairness to all (no involuntary plunder), and freedom from tyranny; while preserving the environment and freedom for future generations.

if you can't provide a place on earth for your children to sustain themselves - DONT HAVE ANY! DONT BRING CHILDREN INTO THIS WORLD JUST TO THROW THEM INTO A SYSTEM THAT EATS THEM ALIVE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3980897
United States
10/25/2011 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
Naaa, the problem is govt who has 1) outsourced industry and 2) brainwashes the girls with feminism in the state schools.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
one of the BIGGEST mistakes the USA ever made was granting the right to "vote" to non-landowners. biggest mistake ever.

since then, plunderers only vote to plunder others more and more.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
> 1. Lack of Real Information.
> 2. Taught Propaganda by the Media.
> 3. Schools teach the wrong things.

> Naaa, the problem is govt who has 1) outsourced industry and 2) brainwashes the girls with feminism in the state schools.

no, that comes AFTER the responsibility of parents to provide for their children has failed. i am talking about the ROOT of all major problems and suffering in this world, not the effects of it. it's the responsibility of PARENTS to provide the knowledge necessary for children to sustain themselves, not the job of society/others/plunder. stop blaming all these things you cannot ever change. you can't change other things, and other people. you can only change yourself.

be the change you want to see. stop pointing fingers like little children saying "he did it, he did it to me". no, your parents did it to you, because they failed in their responsibilities to you. no other animal throws their offspring into the world for others to care for except stupid humans and cuckoo birds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4038743
United States
10/25/2011 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
The root problems are: The vibrational level, generally, on this planet is grotesquely low -- thus unsupportive of a decent level of consciousness. And, the consciousness level of most humans is entry level, thus unsupportive of clear thinking and heart centered behavior. It is supportive, however, of vastly narcisstic behavior, and general stupidity. Thus, anything that flows from this unfortunate mix is not destined for much "success". Therefore, to overcome these challenges it is imperative to "work on yourself" so as to elevate your frequency and consciousness, otherwise you'll wind up just another entry level nitwit -- dangerous to yourself and others.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
>> stop blaming all these things you cannot ever change. you can't change other things, and other people. you can only change yourself.

> Your assumption above is incorrect

ok, if you don't get the point, you are correct. so i will say instead:

stop blaming all these things you cannot ever change without force and plunder, because force and plunder will never result in more freedom and wealth and abundance than already exists, and stealing, whether by individual or group, will never be a long term benefit to any society.

you can only change yourself, and provide for your own children properly, so that they always have a place of security in the world, a place to live when all else fails.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
> The root problems are: The vibrational level, generally, on this planet is grotesquely low -- thus unsupportive of a decent level of consciousness. And, the consciousness level of most humans is entry level, thus unsupportive of clear thinking and heart centered behavior. It is supportive, however, of vastly narcisstic behavior, and general stupidity. Thus, anything that flows from this unfortunate mix is not destined for much "success". Therefore, to overcome these challenges it is imperative to "work on yourself" so as to elevate your frequency and consciousness, otherwise you'll wind up just another entry level nitwit -- dangerous to yourself and others.

that is all the result of a society of dependents/slaves based on plunder. it is not the root. all you say comes AFTER men have given themselves up to lives as sharecroppes on the corporate-govt plantation. slaves just don't have the same standards for themselves as mostly-self-sufficient landowners. there is plenty of good-will and good-hearts among people like homesteaders (the life i live for the last 15 years), and very little good-will and hearts in cities and the govt-corporate sharecroppers. the latter are mostly self-centered and stingy. because they are 100% dependent, and never know when their baby bottle will be taken away.

the former are generous and giving to neighbors in need, and are more than willing to lend a helping hand and function as a community with their neighbors, because it costs them little to do so, they are not in fear of having nothing the next day, and they might need a hand down the road themselves.

we never care for what is not ours, as much as we do for what is ours. it's just basic human nature. nobody cares for public property as they do their own. women should understand this as well. no man will care for you if you are used public property as much as if your husband is the first owner, and you will regret it later in life. i can't tell you how many desperate old women there are these days. they are everywhere. and they will get more desperate as the times get more desperate.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
the "vibrational level" you talk about arises from security and freedom, eg, personal responsibility, a safe place to sustain yourself when the systems of man fail you.

your vibrational level can never be very high when your life and the life of those you love is totally dependent on the decision of your master, and the theft of others.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
> What are your solutions OP?

i stated my solution from the start.

don't have children unless you can provide sustainable land for each boy (girl can marry someone else with sustainable land). and provide the knowledge necessary to support themselves on it.

then society and the systems of man become optional, which keeps them from becoming too unpleasant and corrupt and totalitarian.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
when people are able to be mostly satisfyingly independent, then the supply-demand ration shifts in favor of workers, and bosses/owners of businesses must really make an effort to make life pleasant for those that serve them, or their workers will just leave and return to their land.

there is no other way to change this aspect of the economy/business effectively. as long as the demand for workers is far less than the supply, life will suck for those that depend on employment. this is a time in the USA where we can do something good and lead the world toward a better future, especially with free-energy technology like cold fusion (the nickel/hydrogen technology).

with free energy, you don't need much fromt the rest of the world if you have sustainable land. you can live like a king.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427666
Canada
10/25/2011 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
independent living for basic needs = loss of centralized hierarchal control system
GeekOfTheWeek

User ID: 1383040
United States
10/25/2011 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
the root of all problems of mankind is that
PARENTS HAVE CHILDREN THAT THEY CANNOT PROVODE
SUSTAINABLE LAND FOR. if parents gave enough of
a damn to provide sustainable land for any child
they had, and educated their children to sustain
themselves on it, then all the other aspects of
human systems/society would be voluntary and
optional, and all the evils and suffering
of makind would end.

so, blame jewish people or whoever, but it is all the
fault of parents dispensing independence
(eg, freedom) for the simplicity of
dependency (eg, enslavement).

parents are the big failures in the world.
 Quoting: 2cb 694654


Your logic is flawed... there were plenty of people with plenty of land in the 1700's. Yet evil still persisted. Throughout history people HAVE lived off the land etc... Yet there were still evil people. Go figure.
I love physics. It bonds us eternally, it's what makes our computers work, it's what's in my morning cup of coffee, it's the thing that keeps the universe from vanishing due to lack of belief...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3971960
United States
10/25/2011 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
Useless Eaters breeding more useless eaters breeding more ......

dogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpiledogpile
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2717671
United States
10/25/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
I thought it was bitches and money!... No?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4038743
United States
10/25/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
> The root problems are: The vibrational level, generally, on this planet is grotesquely low -- thus unsupportive of a decent level of consciousness. And, the consciousness level of most humans is entry level, thus unsupportive of clear thinking and heart centered behavior. It is supportive, however, of vastly narcisstic behavior, and general stupidity. Thus, anything that flows from this unfortunate mix is not destined for much "success". Therefore, to overcome these challenges it is imperative to "work on yourself" so as to elevate your frequency and consciousness, otherwise you'll wind up just another entry level nitwit -- dangerous to yourself and others.

that is all the result of a society of dependents/slaves based on plunder. it is not the root. all you say comes AFTER men have given themselves up to lives as sharecroppes on the corporate-govt plantation. slaves just don't have the same standards for themselves as mostly-self-sufficient landowners. there is plenty of good-will and good-hearts among people like homesteaders (the life i live for the last 15 years), and very little good-will and hearts in cities and the govt-corporate sharecroppers. the latter are mostly self-centered and stingy. because they are 100% dependent, and never know when their baby bottle will be taken away.

the former are generous and giving to neighbors in need, and are more than willing to lend a helping hand and function as a community with their neighbors, because it costs them little to do so, they are not in fear of having nothing the next day, and they might need a hand down the road themselves.

we never care for what is not ours, as much as we do for what is ours. it's just basic human nature. nobody cares for public property as they do their own. women should understand this as well. no man will care for you if you are used public property as much as if your husband is the first owner, and you will regret it later in life. i can't tell you how many desperate old women there are these days. they are everywhere. and they will get more desperate as the times get more desperate.
 Quoting: 2cb 694654


Well, i disagree: All dysfunctional behaviors, social strategies, economics, etc. are generated/supported by the low vibe/ consciousness levels. However, i do agree that the circumstances that you mention ADD TO the low vibe status of the planet. My feeling is that the frequency level in the third dimension, is, for whatever reason, at least on Earth, quite unfavorable, EXCEPT on the planet at sacred sites, etc., in pristine nature, and where intentionally improved by aware humans.

Whether all humans arrive on the planet with a questionable consciousness level is surely debatable. But once born, they are entrained to/by the generally low ambiant level here. TPTB are knowledgeable about frequency levels and do all they can to maintain its lowness. Operating in such "density" helps to keep the peasants stupid and powerless, and thus more easily controlled. Needless to say TPTB, arrogant, clueless scum that they are, are actually at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to vibe level. Being rich and greedy guaranties ongoing stupidity and plenty of karmic return
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473191
United States
10/25/2011 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
Root Problem of Mankind = is Man
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
> Your logic is flawed... there were plenty of people with plenty of land in the 1700's. Yet evil still persisted. Throughout history people HAVE lived off the land etc. Yet there were still evil people. Go figure.

i never said evil disappears completely from the earth, i said it is proportional to dependency. it only existed to the extent people depended on the evil for plunder/sustenance.

> independent living for basic needs = loss of centralized hierarchal control system

exactly. somebody understands me :) corrupt powers all depend upon dependent slaves. it's an unavoidable unchangable truth.

> Useless Eaters breeding more useless eaters breeding more

yes, breeding themselves into their own enslavement. dumping them onto the system, so that the system has an excuse to plunder everyone for their care.
2cb (OP)
User ID: 694654
United States
10/25/2011 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ROOT PROBLEM OF MANKIND
> Root Problem of Mankind = is Man

dependent men. independent men don't bother anyone, they don't have the desire to plunder anyone. nobody is 100% independent, but it is fairly simple to be 80-90% independent. i still need bulk grains, fuel, toothbrushes, etc. but i live easily and well on $3000/year, and i can accept my death without spending millions for 6 extra months of life. and i never seen a doctor my whole life, or dentist, and have no cavities at 50. mostly, people need all the health services because their way of life destroys their health. i do my daily work, i can grow whatever i want to smoke, and i brew whatever i want to brew. i am not lacking, and i wake up when i want, and go to bed when i want. nobody tells me what to do. the main thorn in my side is property tax. people stealing from me to pay for their irresponsibilities. all the problems of the world don't really affect me at all, except out of concern for the future of mankind and the earth.

> Well, i disagree: All dysfunctional behaviors, social strategies, economics, etc. are generated/supported by the low vibe/ consciousness levels. However, i do agree that the circumstances that you mention ADD TO the low vibe status of
the planet. My feeling is that the frequency level in the third dimension, is, for whatever reason, at least on Earth, quite unfavorable, EXCEPT on the planet at sacred sites, etc., in pristine nature, and where intentionally improved by aware humans.

that was my point. but more than being in nature, working with it, having it as part of your life. it also allows you people to fight. a dependent corportate slave can't fight anything - he can only beg for mercy. he also has nothing to fight for, because he's just a sharecropper. he has no real possession that are a result of his life and labor. just some fairly useless worthless factory made trinkets in his rental. a dependent sharecropper can't have higher "vibes/consciouness", because that is only achieved when you master your own existence and have been fully responsible for it, and as necessary, have something to pass on to those you create. everything else is just a worry. life is just a series of potential imminent dooms. a rat in a cage is not going to have high "vibes/consciousness" regardless of what you give him after he runs your maze. he's just performing a trick for you to make it to another day. there is no high vibe/consciousness in that.

> Whether all humans arrive on the planet with a questionable consciousness level is surely debatable. But once born, they are entrained to/by the generally low ambiant level here.

they are entrained by the level of their parent(s). it's a lot of struggle and work to go beyond low-level parents.

> TPTB are knowledgeable about frequency levels and do all they can to maintain its lowness. Operating in such "density" helps to keep the peasants stupid and powerless, and thus more easily controlled.

because they need to keep you in a state of helpless dependence.

> Needless to say TPTB, arrogant, clueless scum that they are, are actually at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to vibe level. Being rich and greedy guaranties ongoing stupidity and plenty of karmic return

you don't know that. best to stick to reality. TPTB are fulfilling their potential in the ways they desire to do so, and dependents only enable them.