More and more people are experiencing Ringing in One or Both Ears in the last few years. Possibly due to Energy Changes of the Earth or raising vibrations. Quoting: Visioneer2012
I would like to do a Poll on some questions and would appreciate your honest answers.
1. Do you experience Ringing in One or Both Ears? ((If you dont experience any ringing at all , please reply with "No , Ears dont Ring" and then you dont have to reply on the rest))
2. If so, what type of ringing?..Does it sound like an old TV or is it a hum or is it off and on. etc
3. How long have you had the ringing for?
4. Do you feel that the ringing is caused by Ear damage , natural reasons or old age...or does it seem like its not normal?
5. on Nov 9th did you "Listen" to the National FEMA test on TV or Radio.?
6. If you DID listen to the National FEMA test ..does your Ears Ring more or louder or do the Ring Less now? ...bout the same..or cant tell?
7. Is the Ringing loudest before you go to bed?
8. Do you feel tingling in the back of your head?
9. Do you feel you are a Lightworker, Starseed, Indigo child or feel you have an alien past life?
10. on a Scale of 1 to 10 How Giving are you to others? (Service to Others)
11. On a Scale from 1 to 10 How Self Serving are you ..thus ignoring the needs of others? How much of a Loner are you? (Service to Self)
12. Do you live in Large City, Medium Town, Small Town or Country area?
Thank You very Much for your Honest and Accurate replies!
Many more people are experiences such Ear Ringing, but dont worry ...as it may be a symptom of raising vibrations.
Ill, tally the replies later...feel free to reply on information you may want add
Yes, I have ringing.
1) In both ears.
2) It is like white noise. Sometimes, it is like morse code tapping.
3) Since I was around five or six, it started off intermittent, but is now all the time and I can hear it above road traffic.
4) It does not feel like ear damage, or because I am getting older. Have had it for so long, I no longer remember what it is like to be without it.
6) I didn't listen to the FEMA thing as I am in the UK.
7) No, it's loudness varies at different times of the day.
8) Yes, sometimes.
9) I don't want to answer this question, sorry.
10) I have no idea on this one.
11) I am comfortable with my own company. I have no idea about the scale 1 to 10 self service thingy.
12) Medium town.