Some of your facts are wrong, OP.
59. He quickly went into the city, to Pilate, and asked him for the body of
Jmmanuel so that he could bury him.
60. Pilate ordered that he should be given to him.
61. And many people went with him and they removed Jmmanuel from
the cross. Joseph wrapped the body in pure linen, which he had
previously coated so as to form an image of Jmmanuel.
62. Joseph of Arimathea then carried the body of Jmmanuel all the way as
far as Jerusalem and placed it outside the city into his own tomb, which
he had arranged to be cut into a rock for his future burial.
63. And he rolled a large stone in front of the door of the tomb and went
to obtain medicine so he could take care of Jmmanuel.
64. The entrance of the tomb was guarded by soldiers and Jmmanuel's
mother so no one could enter and steal the body.
65. Joseph of Arimathea, however, sought out Jmmanuel's friends from
India and returned with them to the tomb. There they entered through a
secret second entrance unknown to the henchmen and soldiers, and for
three days and three nights they nursed him. Soon he was in better health
and again with good strength.
66. The tomb was being guarded on the other side by the soldiers because
the chief priests and Pharisees had gone to Pilate and said,
67. "Sir, we have considered that when this crazy man was still alive, he
said to the people, 'l shall return after three days and three nights and rise,
because I will only be in a state of near-death.'
68. "But since it was established through a soldier that he was really dead,
his tomb should be guarded so that no one can come, steal the body and
say, 'Behold, he has risen from the dead after all!'
69. "Command therefore that the tomb be guarded up to the third day so
that the last deception may not be worse than the first."
70. And Pilate said to them, "Take my soldiers as guardians. Go and
guard the tomb as best you can."
71. And they departed, guarded the tomb, and secured the stone in front
of the door with a seal.
72. However, they did not realize the secret of the grave, namely, that it
had two exits or entrances, Jmmanuel's helpers, therefore, could go to
him to apply healing salves and herbs without being detected. On the
third day he was once again strong enough to walk.