Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 3,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,661,567
Pageviews Today: 2,276,880Threads Today: 502Posts Today: 8,782
03:09 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean

 
citizenperth
FUKUSHIMA, GLPTARD 24/7/365

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/23/2011 11:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
So it begins............................


Some of us wait for it to begin

Some of us know we are living it now.

Those that survive, if any, will say

it began, 3-11-11
 Quoting: faithdriven 1209990


hentaidoom

i hate it all.. i lost my babies already... so i feel for anyone that lose there own.. this shit is not fucking funny
It's life as we know it, but only just.
My Fukushima Site:
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP's best Fuku thread: Thread: *** Fukushima *** and other nuclear-----updates and links
twitter: @citizenperth
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on it, I would use the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I knew the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”
- Albert Einstein
Atom-Boy

User ID: 2279320
Japan
12/23/2011 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I really doubt a influence of Fukushima in that area
at this/ (6 Month ago) Time!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I know this Article since a few Month,
afir showed up for the first time 5-6 Month ago!

It can be a kind of a Lentivirus that causes AIDS,
the Lifeform get more vulnerable for Parasites, Funghis, Viruses, etc!

Also we need to look for the Ozone Layer
because the UV Rays also destroy the normal Countermechanism!

But who knows, there is so much nasty Stuff in that Area
from the Cold War until ...........
G.Y.!B.E.
citizenperth
FUKUSHIMA, GLPTARD 24/7/365

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/23/2011 12:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I really doubt a influence of Fukushima in that area
at this/ (6 Month ago) Time!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I know this Article since a few Month,
afir showed up for the first time 5-6 Month ago!

It can be a kind of a Lentivirus that causes AIDS,
the Lifeform get more vulnerable for Parasites, Funghis, Viruses, etc!

Also we need to look for the Ozone Layer
because the UV Rays also destroy the normal Countermechanism!

But who knows, there is so much nasty Stuff in that Area
from the Cold War until ...........
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


shut up atom boy.. yer a fuckwit.. and useless shill.. nobody believes or likes you.... go eat some seafood from fukushima... or... be a man and go help the clean up.. until then.. shut the fuck up you useless shilly prick of a child.. you know they have made a face book from japan about you?.. they call you a coward and a fence sitter... they also say you are paid by tepco? is this true?

i'm assume that people dying are ok by you?
children?
pregnant wives?
elderly?
the recovery crews?

you are so the coward.....

you shame the japanese people..

you dishonour those that work for the fix... fuckwit....


shillyjp

Last Edited by Citizenperth on 12/23/2011 12:12 PM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
My Fukushima Site:
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP's best Fuku thread: Thread: *** Fukushima *** and other nuclear-----updates and links
twitter: @citizenperth
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on it, I would use the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I knew the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”
- Albert Einstein
Atom-Boy

User ID: 2279320
Japan
12/23/2011 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I really doubt a influence of Fukushima in that area
at this/ (6 Month ago) Time!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I know this Article since a few Month,
afir showed up for the first time 5-6 Month ago!

It can be a kind of a Lentivirus that causes AIDS,
the Lifeform get more vulnerable for Parasites, Funghis, Viruses, etc!

Also we need to look for the Ozone Layer
because the UV Rays also destroy the normal Countermechanism!

But who knows, there is so much nasty Stuff in that Area
from the Cold War until ...........
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


shut up atom boy.. yer a fuckwit.. and useless shill.. nobody believes or likes you.... go eat some seafood from fukushima... or... be a man and go help the clean up.. until then.. shut the fuck up you useless shilly prick of a child.. you know they have made a face book from japan about you?.. they call you a coward and a fence sitter... they also say you are paid by tepco? is this true?
 Quoting: citizenperth


Lol, are you drunk again!

At least i have a well paid Job and can sit in the warm House!

Remember Tepco paid me 655 Yen for every Posting,
this means you make me R=I=C=H!

Is this true that some "Concerned Parents" visited you
because of your "unhealthy Relationship" with Minors?
G.Y.!B.E.
citizenperth
FUKUSHIMA, GLPTARD 24/7/365

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/23/2011 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I really doubt a influence of Fukushima in that area
at this/ (6 Month ago) Time!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I know this Article since a few Month,
afir showed up for the first time 5-6 Month ago!

It can be a kind of a Lentivirus that causes AIDS,
the Lifeform get more vulnerable for Parasites, Funghis, Viruses, etc!

Also we need to look for the Ozone Layer
because the UV Rays also destroy the normal Countermechanism!

But who knows, there is so much nasty Stuff in that Area
from the Cold War until ...........
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


shut up atom boy.. yer a fuckwit.. and useless shill.. nobody believes or likes you.... go eat some seafood from fukushima... or... be a man and go help the clean up.. until then.. shut the fuck up you useless shilly prick of a child.. you know they have made a face book from japan about you?.. they call you a coward and a fence sitter... they also say you are paid by tepco? is this true?
 Quoting: citizenperth


Lol, are you drunk again!

At least i have a well paid Job and can sit in the warm House!

Remember Tepco paid me 655 Yen for every Posting,
this means you make me R=I=C=H!

Is this true that some "Concerned Parents" visited you
because of your "unhealthy Relationship" with Minors?
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


idiot, i the make more per quater than you do in 2 years... nice... and being here i live longer
It's life as we know it, but only just.
My Fukushima Site:
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP's best Fuku thread: Thread: *** Fukushima *** and other nuclear-----updates and links
twitter: @citizenperth
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on it, I would use the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I knew the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”
- Albert Einstein
Atom-Boy

User ID: 2279320
Japan
12/23/2011 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I really doubt a influence of Fukushima in that area
at this/ (6 Month ago) Time!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I know this Article since a few Month,
afir showed up for the first time 5-6 Month ago!

It can be a kind of a Lentivirus that causes AIDS,
the Lifeform get more vulnerable for Parasites, Funghis, Viruses, etc!

Also we need to look for the Ozone Layer
because the UV Rays also destroy the normal Countermechanism!

But who knows, there is so much nasty Stuff in that Area
from the Cold War until ...........
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


they call you a coward and a fence sitter... they also say you are paid by tepco? is this true?
 Quoting: citizenperth


Lol, are you drunk again!

At least i have a well paid Job and can sit in the warm House!

Remember Tepco paid me 655 Yen for every Posting,
this means you make me R=I=C=H!

Is this true that some "Concerned Parents" visited you
because of your "unhealthy Relationship" with Minors?
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


idiot, i the make more per quater than you do in 2 years... nice... and being here i live longer
 Quoting: citizenperth


Why a "old enough Guy" can't answer with reliable Material
and instead showing such a sick behavior like you?

You don't understand anything what is going on here
and what kind of Results we see and will see
because you can't understand Nuclear Technology,
you don't know how Radiation is working in Human- and Eco-Systems
and you don't know the influence of your subjective Method!

You are destroying the Truth!

But i don't mind because we are here and not in my House!

Last Edited by The real and almighty Atom-Boy on 12/23/2011 01:21 PM
G.Y.!B.E.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 995876
United States
12/23/2011 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
If we can get away from the stupidity and get back on topic...I for one would really appreciate it.

Does anybody else have any science to add here?

I want to know why the seals food hasn't been showing up with the same issues? Seems to me that if there were something towards the top of the food chain showing issues...shouldn't lesser items on the food chain also be showing up with issues...on a more mass scale even?

Perhaps this will help us understand the issues here?
hey
User ID: 7610601
United States
12/23/2011 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
well if it is affecting the seals and walruses, what doesn't give the possibility that it is already affecting humans as well?
citizenperth
FUKUSHIMA, GLPTARD 24/7/365

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/23/2011 01:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
...


shut up atom boy.. yer a fuckwit.. and useless shill.. nobody believes or likes you.... go eat some seafood from fukushima... or... be a man and go help the clean up.. until then.. shut the fuck up you useless shilly prick of a child.. you know they have made a face book from japan about you?.. they call you a coward and a fence sitter... they also say you are paid by tepco? is this true?
 Quoting: citizenperth


Lol, are you drunk again!

At least i have a well paid Job and can sit in the warm House!

Remember Tepco paid me 655 Yen for every Posting,
this means you make me R=I=C=H!

Is this true that some "Concerned Parents" visited you
because of your "unhealthy Relationship" with Minors?
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


idiot, i the make more per quater than you do in 2 years... nice... and being here i live longer
 Quoting: citizenperth


Why a "old enough Guy" can't answer with reliable Material
and instead showing such a sick behavior like you?

You don't understand anything what is going on here
and what kind of Results we see and will see
because you can't understand Nuclear Technology,
you don't know how Radiation is working in Eco-System
and you don't know the influence of your subjective empirical Method!

You are destroying the Truth!

But i don't mind because we are here and not in my House!
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


atom-boy...?

you are turning this into a losing pissing contest...

sadly, no matter what you say you lose.

the sad fact is:

:you country had a huge earthqake
:huge tsunami
:it fucked up 3/4-6 nuclear plants
:it now leaks into the air/sea/ground waters and atmosphere

do i blame you? no....
do i blame anyone bar the nuclear industry? no....

sadly we were lead to believe lean and green

truth was, it was making nifty bombs whilst boiling water to make energy as a bi-product... nifty...

now, let's look at what is happening..

your people need to evacuate asap.. still.. and now, and i will argue this till i die

the lies need to stop, and you need to stop shilling me, because you, and everyone else has had time to know better, and it is not about be, you or anyone else, it is about the seriousness of the situation.

grow a pair and care for life, because otherwise you look like anti life... i will not go further on that point... at least i make statemesnts rather than being juvenile and making baseless statements, one star'ing, spurrioulous statements and unconfirmend comments.. without speaking to the point at hand...

Last Edited by Citizenperth on 12/23/2011 01:34 PM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
My Fukushima Site:
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP's best Fuku thread: Thread: *** Fukushima *** and other nuclear-----updates and links
twitter: @citizenperth
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on it, I would use the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I knew the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”
- Albert Einstein
Atom-Boy

User ID: 2279320
Japan
12/23/2011 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
@ Shill from Perth,

why you can't stay ONTOPIC?

We are talking here about:
"Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean"

As i wrote: this is an old Article, afir 5-6 Months old
and the Investigation even older,
after that i linked a Wiki Link about our Ocean Current,
the "KUROSHIO Current" and her unique behavior!

You just want to push your Agenda and this is more
than unprofessional, Childish and not helpful for
the People who get/got hit by this Accident!

All you do is Copy and Paste, many Times from shitty Sources!
Is this because of your non-existing Intellect or are you
not native in English?
G.Y.!B.E.
Atom-Boy

User ID: 2279320
Japan
12/23/2011 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
If we can get away from the stupidity and get back on topic...I for one would really appreciate it.

Does anybody else have any science to add here?

I want to know why the seals food hasn't been showing up with the same issues? Seems to me that if there were something towards the top of the food chain showing issues...shouldn't lesser items on the food chain also be showing up with issues...on a more mass scale even?

Perhaps this will help us understand the issues here?
 Quoting: Idgits


As i mentioned this is an older Article,
at that Time some Veterinarians wrote the reason
could be, hmmm, Mites
(small animals living inside the Organ and on the Skin and in the Ear)
like we can see in Dogs and Cats!

Normally the Animal Counter-mechanism (Immune System) can handle them
but sometimes not!

Since already 20 Years we can observe a kind of Animal-Aids
(mostly in Dogs and other 4 Legger's)
and i highly recommend a deeper Research for you!

Feline and Simian AIDS

FIV and SIV are viruses in the same genus as HIV. FIV stands for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus, and SIV for Simian Immunodeficiency Virus. Both viruses cause similar AIDS-like diseases in their respective species. In SIV's natural host, however, the virus is not very pathogenic; it is pathogenic in other primate species. FIV cannot infect humans; SIV, however, can infect humans, and can affect the immune system in a similar way. HIV entered the human race (on several different occasions) as an SIV infection, after which it rapidly adapted to humans and became a distinct species.





@Shill from Perth,
please stay Ontopic, mmmmkay!

Last Edited by The real and almighty Atom-Boy on 12/23/2011 01:55 PM
G.Y.!B.E.
citizenperth
FUKUSHIMA, GLPTARD 24/7/365

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/23/2011 01:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
@ Shill from Perth,

why you can't stay ONTOPIC?

We are talking here about:
"Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean"

As i wrote: this is an old Article, afir 5-6 Months old
and the Investigation even older,
after that i linked a Wiki Link about our Ocean Current,
the "KUROSHIO Current" and her unique behavior!

You just want to push your Agenda and this is more
than unprofessional, Childish and not helpful for
the People who get/got hit by this Accident!

All you do is Copy and Paste, many Times from shitty Sources!
Is this because of your non-existing Intellect or are you
not native in English?
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


nice that you brought your ignorance up,

the tides are very much "under" the warm waters.. given that they move toward the northern "swee", they do indeed make up for the the uptake of the arctic movement and as such the western> eastern movement of water and as such migaratory movements of many life elements within the sea

thankyou for pointing that out.

mayby that is why there are life forms with hiar, boils, shit and stuff going on.... are you going out to safe them... or are you going whale fishing for endangered speciecies?

hang on.. maybe you you could be so good to be in denial, pull the shit out off me, but let children and pregnant women live in highly irradiated areas.. and deny it>.. and sit on the net and put shit on me when you could be doing something to help?... me thinks you are a coward, and a wanker....

go atom boy.. you are so a legend.....

fuck off

shillyjp

you say one thing one day and jump the bus the next.. at least i know where i stand... you sir are a wanker


and what is my agenda?

what is yours?

think carefully?

is mine altruistic? or in denial?...

Last Edited by Citizenperth on 12/24/2011 10:00 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
My Fukushima Site:
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP's best Fuku thread: Thread: *** Fukushima *** and other nuclear-----updates and links
twitter: @citizenperth
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on it, I would use the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I knew the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”
- Albert Einstein
LaniJane

User ID: 7624169
United States
12/23/2011 07:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I'd like to point out that the scenario now unfolding is exactly the one portrayed in Soylent Green.

The oceans died, and we started eating each other.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1307122

Why do you suppose the general population is being fattened up?
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 995876
United States
12/23/2011 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I'd like to point out that the scenario now unfolding is exactly the one portrayed in Soylent Green.

The oceans died, and we started eating each other.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1307122

Why do you suppose the general population is being fattened up?
 Quoting: LaniJane


That's not really accurate. Only America has a real fat problem. And...we're capable of changing that quickly with reality. Most of the rest of the world is struggling with hunger...either because their governments oppress them or because there's a general lack of food. There would have to be ample food everywhere for all people to be fattened up...that's just not happening.
Meissa

User ID: 3738626
United States
12/24/2011 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I'd like to point out that the scenario now unfolding is exactly the one portrayed in Soylent Green.

The oceans died, and we started eating each other.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1307122

Why do you suppose the general population is being fattened up?
 Quoting: LaniJane


That's not really accurate. Only America has a real fat problem. And...we're capable of changing that quickly with reality. Most of the rest of the world is struggling with hunger...either because their governments oppress them or because there's a general lack of food. There would have to be ample food everywhere for all people to be fattened up...that's just not happening.
 Quoting: Idgits


Well said my friend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1267675
United States
12/24/2011 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I moved to alaska over ten hrs ago from Hawaii. Why? Because of the clean water, clean air, and wide open spaces. We hunt, garden, fish and are striving to live off the grid. Well, now Alaska is not so safe, like I used to think. When the large animals; seals and walrus are getting sick and the biologists don't know what is causing it, when the moose stop reproducing, and the bear and wolf population explode, we will be in a world of hurt. But, what really pisses me off is our governor Parnell trying to give the oil companies billions of dollars in tax breaks. The oil is gushing onto the tundra in Russia, is gushing into the sea in Nigeria, and they still aren't done with killing our planet. We have to stop the oil mafia NOW. Release the free energy. Clean up the planet, or we will all be mutants in a generation. Peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7175834
United States
12/24/2011 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
Bird flu virus tied to New England seal deaths

Dec. 23, 2011, 3:31 p.m. EST

Reading Eagle



BOSTON - An influenza virus similar to one found in wild birds but never before seen in seals has been linked to the recent spate of harbor seal deaths off northern New England, scientists said Tuesday.

Since Sept. 1, 162 seals have been found dead from northern Massachusetts to Maine.

[link to www.pennlive.com]

This was on the local news as well. Appearently experts are investigating...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7049086
United States
12/24/2011 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
Radiation poisoning symptoms

[link to www.buzzfeed.com]

Sounds exactly like what is happening to the seals
 Quoting: Idgits


its been happening to much of life for a long time now. its not just Fukishima. Think of all the other nuclear plants and waste, plus all the atomic testing. Plus the gamma rays coming from the center of the Milky Way that remove all less than Godly lifeforms on this planet, and enhance the others.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5927825
Mexico
12/24/2011 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
HERE IN MEXICO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DYING OF CANCER: LUNG,PROSTATE, MAMA, THYROID ETC.hidinghidinghidinghidinghidinghidinghiding
Le Palma

User ID: 7166624
United States
12/24/2011 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration declared a recent rash of seal deaths to be an "unusual mortality event" on Tuesday. More than 60 seals have died and 75 found diseased in Alaska with skin sores and patchy hair loss. The Fish and Wildlife Service has also identified diseased and dead walruses."

"In most cases, necropsies and lab tests have revealed skin lesions, fluid in the lungs, white spots on the liver, and abnormal growths in the brain. Some of the seals and walruses have undersized lymph nodes, possibly a sign of weakened immuned systems."

 Quoting: Idgits



[link to www.currentnewsarticle.com]
I don't know if this is related, but this child was
born after the Gulf of Mexico Oil disaster -----
the child barely lived 2 years and was plagued
with the same blistering on the skin, in the eyes, etc```
they say it was caused by a genetic mutation, and
Corexit and Radiation cause genetic mutations

Last Edited by Le Palma on 12/24/2011 02:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546338
Germany
12/24/2011 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
AC 834, woah man...you're scaring me. So...now we have tied two different species and two different groups in the animal kingdom to the same disease? This is NOT just exclusive to mammals. Notice something tho? The scientists in Russia/Alaska/Canada are not readily stating there is any other issues going on...and they're not publicly making the connection between New England seals and these birds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5748399
United States
12/25/2011 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
AC 834, woah man...you're scaring me. So...now we have tied two different species and two different groups in the animal kingdom to the same disease? This is NOT just exclusive to mammals. Notice something tho? The scientists in Russia/Alaska/Canada are not readily stating there is any other issues going on...and they're not publicly making the connection between New England seals and these birds.
 Quoting: Idgits


Very scary stuff indeed. Here us another local article about new england seal deaths:
[link to www.necn.com]

From the link:

The same virus is usually associated with wild birds, and causes upper respiratory infections. But scientists say most land animals hit with it recovered.


They have made the connection, they think we are just too ignorant and stupid to notice, how suprising...bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7472377
United States
12/25/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
I really doubt a influence of Fukushima in that area
at this/ (6 Month ago) Time!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I know this Article since a few Month,
afir showed up for the first time 5-6 Month ago!

It can be a kind of a Lentivirus that causes AIDS,
the Lifeform get more vulnerable for Parasites, Funghis, Viruses, etc!

Also we need to look for the Ozone Layer
because the UV Rays also destroy the normal Countermechanism!

But who knows, there is so much nasty Stuff in that Area
from the Cold War until ...........
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


shut up atom boy.. yer a fuckwit.. and useless shill.. nobody believes or likes you.... go eat some seafood from fukushima... or... be a man and go help the clean up.. until then.. shut the fuck up you useless shilly prick of a child.. you know they have made a face book from japan about you?.. they call you a coward and a fence sitter... they also say you are paid by tepco? is this true?
 Quoting: citizenperth


Lol, are you drunk again!

At least i have a well paid Job and can sit in the warm House!

Remember Tepco paid me 655 Yen for every Posting,
this means you make me R=I=C=H!

Is this true that some "Concerned Parents" visited you
because of your "unhealthy Relationship" with Minors?
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


Wow are you a real shill or just a wannabe?

Shills like to accuse those they want to shut up of moral depravities like what you are doing.

It may be easy to hide the truth about Fukashima at this point in time but soon enough the evidence will be out there and shilling will no longer work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7472377
United States
12/25/2011 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
@ Shill from Perth,

why you can't stay ONTOPIC?

We are talking here about:
"Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean"

As i wrote: this is an old Article, afir 5-6 Months old
and the Investigation even older,
after that i linked a Wiki Link about our Ocean Current,
the "KUROSHIO Current" and her unique behavior!

You just want to push your Agenda and this is more
than unprofessional, Childish and not helpful for
the People who get/got hit by this Accident!

All you do is Copy and Paste, many Times from shitty Sources!
Is this because of your non-existing Intellect or are you
not native in English?
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


I live in Alaska and this is not old news, it is current news and affecting the up north natives as they depend on these foods for survival. This is an ongoing situation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7629021
United States
12/25/2011 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
NOT to worry, Alaska ######377, Japan BOY plants his outright LIES, as he knows few will check OR know the truth. Debunkers/liars/shills all come from the same cesspool of bought and PAID for government lies, and have NO moral value at all !
Atom-Boy

User ID: 2279320
Japan
12/25/2011 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
You are so, hmmmm, stu....., no unprofessional!

Officials: No Alaska radiation from Fukushima
With the status of Japan’s Fukushima nuclear disaster officially downgraded to “cold shutdown” earlier this month, local scientists and public health officials say it appears Alaska has managed to escape any detectable radioactive fallout.
--------------------
Pearce has monitored a radiation sensor in Anchorage for the past 15 years. There were also monitoring stations located in Fairbanks, Juneau, Dutch Harbor and Nome.
--------------------

Those findings conflict with a new study released Tuesday in the December issue of International Journal of Health Services. It attributes an estimated 14,000 U.S. deaths to Fukushima.

The study said there was an estimated 4.5 percent increase in the number of deaths in the U.S. in the 14 weeks after the accident compared to the same period in 2010

The study was conducted by anti-nuclear activists Joseph Mangano and Janette Sherman.

Scientific American technology editor Michael Moyer called the study “flawed” in a blog post Tuesday, criticizing the authors for “sloppy, agenda-driven work.”

[link to newsminer.com]

less than 50%

There is some truth as well some lies in this Article!
May you be smart enough to see the difference hf
G.Y.!B.E.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7718500
United States
12/25/2011 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
Just wanted to add to the "Wormwood" scenario....

Wormwood is also known as a plant... how more obvious could Jesus have been by naming it Wormwood??? A PLANT! THE FUKUSHIMA PLANT! THAT MAKES OUR WATERS BITTER!


DUHHHHH
Atom-Boy

User ID: 2279320
Japan
12/26/2011 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
Just wanted to add to the "Wormwood" scenario....

Wormwood is also known as a plant... how more obvious could Jesus have been by naming it Wormwood??? A PLANT! THE FUKUSHIMA PLANT! THAT MAKES OUR WATERS BITTER!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7718500


lol. radioactive Water is not bitter,
many People love "radioactive Water" and
pay a lot of Money to get it!
G.Y.!B.E.
citizenperth
FUKUSHIMA, GLPTARD 24/7/365

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/26/2011 07:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
@ Shill from Perth,

why you can't stay ONTOPIC?

We are talking here about:
"Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean"

As i wrote: this is an old Article, afir 5-6 Months old
and the Investigation even older,
after that i linked a Wiki Link about our Ocean Current,
the "KUROSHIO Current" and her unique behavior!

You just want to push your Agenda and this is more
than unprofessional, Childish and not helpful for
the People who get/got hit by this Accident!

All you do is Copy and Paste, many Times from shitty Sources!
Is this because of your non-existing Intellect or are you
not native in English?
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


I live in Alaska and this is not old news, it is current news and affecting the up north natives as they depend on these foods for survival. This is an ongoing situation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7472377


atom boy is a douche and gets paid bugger all for spouting bullshit.... nuff said... igonore anything he says
It's life as we know it, but only just.
My Fukushima Site:
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP's best Fuku thread: Thread: *** Fukushima *** and other nuclear-----updates and links
twitter: @citizenperth
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on it, I would use the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I knew the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”
- Albert Einstein
citizenperth
FUKUSHIMA, GLPTARD 24/7/365

User ID: 7517180
Australia
12/26/2011 07:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean
@ Shill from Perth,

why you can't stay ONTOPIC?

We are talking here about:
"Symptoms Similar To Radiation Poisoning Killing Seals/Walruses - Russia, Alaska, Canada - Scientists Fear Could Be Infecting Entire Ocean"

As i wrote: this is an old Article, afir 5-6 Months old
and the Investigation even older,
after that i linked a Wiki Link about our Ocean Current,
the "KUROSHIO Current" and her unique behavior!

You just want to push your Agenda and this is more
than unprofessional, Childish and not helpful for
the People who get/got hit by this Accident!

All you do is Copy and Paste, many Times from shitty Sources!
Is this because of your non-existing Intellect or are you
not native in English?
 Quoting: Atom-Boy


I live in Alaska and this is not old news, it is current news and affecting the up north natives as they depend on these foods for survival. This is an ongoing situation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7472377


atom boy is a douche and gets paid bugger all for spouting bullshit.... nuff said... igonore anything he says
 Quoting: citizenperth


if there is evil on the internet, atom-dick is part of it.. he is a disinformative and uneducated tool that has nothing to add to any conversation.

i challenge him to meet me at the table and bring anything of interest that would/should look like an argument for fukushima and the global environment..
shillyjp

Last Edited by Citizenperth on 12/26/2011 07:17 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
My Fukushima Site:
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie

GLP's best Fuku thread: Thread: *** Fukushima *** and other nuclear-----updates and links
twitter: @citizenperth
“If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on it, I would use the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask, for once I knew the proper question, I could solve the problem in less than five minutes.”
- Albert Einstein

News