|Users Online Now: 1,304 (Who's On?)||Visitors Today: 474,408|
|Pageviews Today: 532,296||Threads Today: 45||Posts Today: 1,174|
Revelation 13: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - An Astrology, Bible Prophecy, and New Age Analysis!! Five Stars
User ID: 2552233
12/28/2011 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Revelation 13: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - An Astrology, Bible Prophecy, and New Age Analysis!! Five Stars
our of the planets can be compared to the four horseman of the Apocalypse, one of the visions predicted for the future in Revelation. These 4 horsemen are predicted to ride during an apocalyptic period with wars, weather changes, earthquakes, plagues, economic disaster, etc. The horsemen are:
(1) a man on a white horse, with a bow and a crown, who is a conqueror-- a true "man on horseback"-- this may be the Antichrist. I believe Jupiter symbolizes this horsemen-- in Revelation 13, the Antichrist brings "fire down from heaven". This sounds like Jupiter or Thor with their thunderbolts. Damien Thorne in the "Omen" movies is supposed to be the Antichrist. "Thor" and "Thorne" are certainly very similar words. Possible Antichrist: see this page on Russian President Putin.
(2) a red horse, whose rider has a sword -- war. This must be Mars, the red planet symbolizing war. And note that in October 2005 Mars was near its brightest as seen from earth, possibly indicating war in 2011-2012; this could mean major terror attacks in 2011-2012, or a North - South Korea nuclear war with atomic bombs dropped, or war in the Middle East resulting from change and revolutions in countries in the Middle East and North Africa. Also a concern is Pakistan and its nuclear weapons. A major concern is that Al Qaeda could bring nuclear weapons into the U.S. to attack American cities. There is also concern over the Second Horseman War riding in 2011-12 with increased tension between India and Pakistan, such an India-Pakistan war could become nuclear since both countries have nuclear weapons. Or if the Taliban takes power in Pakistan, then the Pakistan would have nukes and could give them to Al Qaida. And in December 2008 the Israel - Palestinian conflict erupted into warfare again, it also is a concern in 2011-2012. Note that events is Israel can mirror events in the West, so the West should watch out for war in 2011-2012. Also, concern over Russia invading other former Soviet Union countries, and North Korea-South Korea tension is a concern.
(3) a black horse, whose rider is holding a pair of scales in his hand, symbolizing famine and economic chaos and depression. I would connect this horseman with Saturn, associated in Greek/Roman/Etruscan mythology with agriculture as well as weights and measures and coins. The Third Horseman Economic Chaos started riding hard in September - October 2008 with the stock market crash and economic chaos that began then, this horseman is likely to continue riding in 2011-2012, but I think the U.S. will see some economic stabilizing and recovery in 2011-2012.
(4) A pale horse, whose rider is named Death, and Hades rides with him. This, obviously is Pluto-- Lord of the Underworld, Land of the Dead, in mythology. It is believed by some writers that the fourth horseman Death is associated more with death by disease: (AIDS, Ebola, Influenza, Smallpox spread by terrorists, and SARS possibly). And riding with the Fourth Horsemen is Hell. Revelation 6:8 is the Fourth Horseman Death, and note that near Dec. 1 2009 the world population reached 6.8 billion, so will this horseman ride in 2010, possibly as a H1N1 Swine Flu mutation? Note that on April 23 2009 there was news about a deadly H1N1 Swine Flu outbreak in Mexico, of a new deadly form of swine Flu. It later spread to the U.S. and across the world. Could it become a world Flu pandemic? It is said to sometimes cause severe respiratory illness. Could it be the Fourth Horseman Death starting to ride? If it later mutates into a killer virus like the 1918 Swine Flu. According to Newsweek, May 18 2009, the origin of this H1N1 virus was believed to be a teenager in Wisconsin in November-December 2005, who worked in a pig slaughterhouse and had a pet chicken, resulting in pig-bird-human flu mixing to create this new flu virus version. His mild case of the Flu was believed to be the beginning of H1N1. Significant then was that it was announced then on Oct. 31 2005 that 2 new moons of the planet Pluto had been discovered, later named for Hydra the multi-headed serpent and Nix the Goddess of the Night in Greek mythology. Since Pluto represents the Fourth Horseman Death, it could be that H1N1 Swine Flu will mutate to become a deadly worldwide plague in 2011-2012, mutating like the Hydra growing new heads to avoid being controlled by drugs or vaccine.
Consider that the horsemen are "activated" when the planets enter Sagittarius -- who is a combined horse/man. I think it could be this pattern exists mostly after year 1900 -- and many people think the "horsemen" started riding after year 2000.
Also, consider the significance of the comet crash on Jupiter. Jupiter was lit up brightly by the comet collision, and if the Antichrist is identified with Jupiter, the Antichrist is none other than Satan or Lucifer on earth. Lucifer means "light-bringer". Also, Satan is represented in the Bible as a star that falls from heaven, like the comet.
This idea seems to work well, based on data from this century, for Jupiter in Sagittarius (corresponding to "men on horseback" -- politicians who shake things up--appearing on the international scene) and for Saturn in Sagittarius (corresponding to 2 stock market crashes, in 1929 and 1987,and a recession in 1958). In fact, this explains a pattern to United States economic depressions, of occurring every 30 or 60 years. This pattern can be explained by the 29.4 year period of Saturn. Saturn in Sagittarius seems to produce the critical event, such as a stock market crash, that begins an economic depression. Listed here is the correlation of economic events and Saturn in Sagittarius (which is listed first, the economic event is listed after it):
Nov. 1779- Nov. 1782
Economy starts heading downhill in 1782, producing depression 1783-1787
Nov. 1838 - Nov. 1841
Severe economic depression, lasting 7 years, began with the Panic of 1837, caused by a series of bank failures.
Sept. 1868 - Dec. 1870
Sept. 24, 1869, a panic in the Gold market, Black Friday, began economic decline. A panic on Wall Street in 1873, producing a severe depression until 1879.
Feb. 1897 - Oct. 1900
The Panic of 1893 produced an economic depression lasting until 1897. This time, we hit the tail end of it.
May - Nov. 1929
October 1929 Stock crash begins the Depression
Oct. 1956 - Jan. 1959
Recession in 1958, 6.8% unemployment
Nov. 1985 - Nov. 1988
Oct. 1987 stock market crash begins economic problems that last several years
Let us now consider the first horsemen -- the "man on horseback". A man on horseback can be good or evil, and very often are both. Hitler, Cromwell, Gorbachev, Kennedy, and Napoleon would all be men on horseback -- the defining quality is that they ride in and shake things up. They also may ride right off a cliff, but not always. Let us now consider Jupiter in Sagittarius, and see if there are "Men on Horseback". Jupiter in Sagittarius, and Men on Horseback:
Oct. 1781 - Nov. 1782
George Washington accepts British surrender at Yorktown in Oct.1781
Feb. 1793 - Oct. 1794
Robespierre emerges as a leader of the French Revolution in Aug. 1793, resulting in a Reign of Terror, which ended in Aug. 1794.
Jan.1805- Sep. 1806
Napoleon, the ultimate "Man on Horseback" wins victory after victory
Dec. 1828 - Jan. 1830
Czar Nicholas expands Russian empire
Oct. 1864 - Nov. 1865
Lincoln victorious in the Civil War
Jan. 1888- Sep. 1889
Queen Victoria of England at her peak, England now has the greatest empire in history
Dec. 1911 - Jan. 1913
Woodrow Wilson elected President
Nov. 1923 - Dec. 1924
Hitler arrested after his coup fails; this begins his fame. Stalin comes to power.
Nov. 1935 - Dec. 1936
Hitler enters the Rhineland
June - Oct. 1960
Kennedy nominated for President
July - Sept. 1972
Nixon at his peak, winning election by a landslide.
Dec. 1982 - Jan. 1984
Reagan at his peak
Pluto, Lord of the Underworld (Land of the Dead) would correspond to the fourth horseman, death, in Revelation 6:8, who rides a pale horse, and Hell rides with him. What is interesting about this analogy is that the fourth horseman is a dual horsemen-- and that is exactly what we see with Pluto. Pluto has a single moon Charon, with a diameter more than half of Pluto's; and therefore is almost a dual planet, since its moon is so close to its own size. Charon was the boatman who brought the dead across the River Styx to the Underworld. Looking at the historical record, there does not appear to be an association between Pluto in Sagittarius and death. The reason for this could be that Pluto was not discovered until 1930, and has a 248 year period; I think the pattern of the 4 planets becoming "horsemen" exists basicly over the last 200 years. Will the fourth horseman, Death, ride? Possibly in the form of AIDS, Influenza (Bird Flu?), SARS, and Ebola Disease. Note that AIDS continues to spread, mutate, and worsen worldwide, and there is a danger of a Bird Flu pandemic. And in April 2009 there were reports in the news of a deadly Influenza Swine Flu epidemic in Mexico, that could become a world epidemic. Could it be the Fourth Horseman Death?
So the Four Horsemen may ride 2011-2012, I discuss this timetable on this page.
And concerning Pluto: in Nov. 2005 there was a very significant astronomy event: it was announced that two more moons of Pluto have been discovered, the previous moon Charon having been discovered in 1978, and is 12024 miles from Pluto, and 752 miles wide, and orbits Pluto in 6.4 days. Pluto being one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Death, this is very significant. This is another sign that Death will be riding soon. One of the newly discovered moons is 30-80 miles wide, and 30,000 miles from Pluto, and orbits Pluto every 25.5 days. The other new moon is 35-100 miles wide, and 40,000 miles from Pluto, and orbits Pluto every 38 days. It will be very intersting to see what these new moons are named. The discovery of these additional Pluto moons may relate to the Fourth Horseman Death riding in 2011-2012. Also related to the Fourth Horseman could be Pluto being downgraded from being a planet in 2006.
The Four Horsemen in the 20th and 21st centuries:
Another interpretation of the Four Horsemen: these Biblical symbols can have multiple interpretations, several layers of meaning. Here is an interpretation, where the horsemen began riding in 1900:
- The First Horseman with a bow and a crown, and a conquerer, could be the British Empire, which in 1900 was the largest empire in history, established by conquest, and its ruler wore a crown.
- The Second Horseman, a Red Horse, is Communism (which uses the color red as its symbol), which began riding with the Russian Revolution in 1917, and also the Red Horse is war (WW1 and WW2).
- The Third Horseman, a Black Horse, economic disaster, began riding with the Great Depression of October 1929.
- The Fourth Horsemen, Death. This Fourth Horseman is likely to bring much death in the world in the next few years.
|1||The Four Horsemen 2.0||06/03/17|
|2||The four horsemen of the apocalypse||04/09/13|
|3||Alchemy and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (With Hand of Mysteries Analysis!)||09/11/12|
|4||Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Decoded: 1st is Here Now||05/22/14|
|5||BREAKING: I have found the FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE! Hidden in plain sight!||12/21/12|
|6||Wtf !! Wtf !! The Four Horsemen of The Financial Apocalypse !!||03/21/08|
|7||A new look at the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse||07/27/12|
|8||The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are The Four Fukushima Reactors - Tribulation Is 2011 to 2018 In Line With The Blood Moon Cycle Timetable||01/14/15|
|9||WTF!!! This is very serious!!! - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse coming to London!!!||03/26/09|
|10||MEXICO Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse appeared up in the sky||03/03/16|
|Related Topics: Religion (Human Interest) - Astrology (Paranormal) - Predictions and Prophecies (Paranormal) - Space (Science)|