I was always using a brita filter for water and thought I was safe until learning more about fluoride. So, since 2007 I've been drinking fluoride unaware.I need to clean my pineal gland as quickly as I can but don't want adverse side effects.
I'm reading about borax. I keep hearing that it de-calcifies the pineal gland. Most of the info I find talks about its toxicity. Some homeopathy sites mention people getting kidney pains from it and having to stop. I realize that some cleansers are slightly toxic sometimes, but so is alcohol.
Most are using 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon in a liter of water.Questions:Does anyone have any good links about borax/boron oral use?What is the ideal safe dosage?What type borax should I be using?Are there any long term ailments associated with its oral use?Most important!Is the brain damage from fluoride reversible?
I found this and it gives me concern:
While borax is not violently toxic, it can cause skin reactions. Ingestion is also not advised, as even small amounts are not beneficial to human health. Around the house, borax can be useful for cleaning, laundry brightening, and as an insecticide or pesticide. Borax is also used in the manufacture of fire retardants, antiseptics, and fungicides. In the laboratory, borax may be used as a buffer for chemical reactions, since it is a non-reactive base and it will keep chemical solutions stable.
[link to www.wisegeek.com