Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,030,133
Pageviews Today: 1,313,463Threads Today: 214Posts Today: 4,315
08:43 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

 
ehecatl

User ID: 31014263
Mexico
12/28/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
The only people left are those that you have personally attacked who are here to gloat about how big a failure you are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29341887



And he hits the bullseye.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30657588


Same shit different day. AA is full of it.
Next solstice my ass.
 Quoting: HnryBwmn


Hi Henry! That reminds me, I've got to go shovel wood chips and chicken shit.

Are you still posting a gardening thread?

Is your garden in deep freeze and what do you do.

I've got some chicken/rat/cat drama I could share and minor practical advice.

Yep, the organic garden is dependent on that shit to fertilize new ideas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
It appears that AA/IDW has a group going with proxies and a couple of his old chums who can spell a bit better than he.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29820852


that would make things more convenient for you, rather than dealing with the Reality.

What reality?

Me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


To use AAs tactics prove that you are not AA or at least in the room with him.

Now who's name have you mentioned to whom?

You are getting all balled up.

I asked for evidence and you talking about project Came a lot is hardly evidence of anything as they are at least equal if not more deluded than AA.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29820852


To that at least we agree, the rest of your post I can't even parse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
I'll get back to this thread after a while. I have to attend to my own thread for a bit, because the Moon is severely tilted atm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Yet somehow GOTO telescopes can track it without fail, and you can still bounce lasers off the mirrors left by Apollo.

Another argument for another time, I suppose.

Before I answer a question of yours about the nature of the Universe, since I did answer your original idea question it seems to me that it is your turn. Quid pro quo, and all that.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


Give me ONE, just ONE original idea you've ever had all your entire pathetic little life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


All right. The reason why time seems to speed up as we get older is because of the frame-rate of our brains. When we are young, the camera is rolling very quickly, the brain has a lot of free space, so it takes lots of pictures. Time seems to be expansive because of our high frame rate. Kids think summers are endless.

As we get older, the frame rate slows down. Less free space in our brains, less unoccupied RAM. Days seem to start flying on by, because we aren't taking as many pictures per second as we used to.

When we perceive ourselves in danger, and adrenalin hits, the frame rate goes to insane levels as a survival mechanism. Time seems to slow down because our brains are taking many more pictures per second than usual, trying to gather as much information as possible as quickly as possible.

As near as I can tell, this is an original idea that once occurred to me some years ago. Never really did anything WITH it, but there you go.

Now, what does that matter?

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.

This could be *very* interesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Not a bad idea, it's similar to my thinking that time gets faster because it's just a certain mathematical percentage. When you're 1 turning 2, that's half of your life. When you're 50 turning 51, well that's just 1/50th of your life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Never thought of it that way, either. Nice.

Still, I think this would qualify under an idea that most of us quite likely can easily have, and isn't very highly profound. Not to detract but just being honest (a trait I'll maintain even to the likes of you).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


You didn't specify profound, you specified original. There you go.

Care to answer a question on the nature of the universe? Of course this will be just an exercise in futility, otherwise you wouldn't be the stalker we've all have come to know and love (and by love I mean hate).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Why such vehemence? Why is hatred called for? My goodness, I disagree with you on an idea on the Internet! Why all the emotional entanglements?

And before I answer one about the nature of the Universe, since I did answer your original idea question it's your turn.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


So in all your life, that's the best you can produce? I'm not belittling your idea, again, I'm just saying that after all this time, shit, just in the last 3 months I've produced far better. So I think another one of my points is proven.

And YOU don't have emotional entanglements? You mean your stalkerish ways are just the mere product of intellectual ineptitude?

Nope, it's still your turn.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
I do find it amusing that you appear to act just like AA in his Superman delusion.

You are fighting for truth, justice, and the american way.

chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29820852


I wear the S on my chest proudly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


haha and your stupidity continues...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


If you can't *quantify* my stupidity, I shall be forced to merely chalk it up as yet another ad hominem. I am *sure* with your learned grasp of language, that you could spell out exactly which part of that post you found stupid and why.

I await your convenience, it what will undoubtedly be a productive conversation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Let's start with the Proxy thing. But no doubt that was just a baiting technique.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Well, I was proposing an original idea that was incorrect. What's baiting about that?

Unless you ARE IDW/A.A. using a proxy, which then would be ironically funny.

You do know, that whatever Road you decide to take, I meet you head on, and easily trounce/pounce you right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


IDW/A.A. has made such boastful inanities before. Surely you and I need not fall to such paltriness.

And, the Ace up my sleeve continues to be inescapable: IDW/A.A. made a concrete prediction about December 21st, that he staked his reputation on. That prediction, *for whatever reason,* failed utterly. Nothing you can say or do will change that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


His ideas don't live or die by a date, sorry.
ehecatl

User ID: 31014263
Mexico
12/28/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
In all honesty, who really cares? AA's egotistical madness remains in the forefront of his vile spew. Ad hominem attacks a regular feature when pinned down to hard fact. This thread should have petered out but 74444 has kept it going. Cottoned on yet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30393843


Nah, just that everything ties in together. Usually when someone argues, it's because their whole world view keeps them from seeing/understanding the truth. It's that systemic view that has to be dismantled. And yeah, there's going to be some resistance along the way. No doubt about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


I guess if you wish you can head for the bunker you found in June.

The issues for me are more in line of attempting to keep another Heavens Gate disaster from reoccuring and good old AA is in the middle of the same egotistical shit storm that helped push Applewhite over the edge.

I can't help but notice that there are many sociology and psychotherapy people involved in so many "conspiracy" and "new age" websites but how few people pay attention.

Courtney Brown and his RV crap case in point and he himself was right in the middle of the Heavens Gate mess and now has denied his part.

Modern day chicken littles can be dangerous and some people do try to point them out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29820852


Ha! I knew Applewhite personally and alone for an afternoon in a chance encounter before he was infamous. It was one of the more curious encounters in my life I think I posted about that experience here at GLP a few years back, one of my first posts.

I think it is something of that similar spirit that has lead me to keep an eye on AA too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
I'll get back to this thread after a while. I have to attend to my own thread for a bit, because the Moon is severely tilted atm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Yet somehow GOTO telescopes can track it without fail, and you can still bounce lasers off the mirrors left by Apollo.

Another argument for another time, I suppose.

Before I answer a question of yours about the nature of the Universe, since I did answer your original idea question it seems to me that it is your turn. Quid pro quo, and all that.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Not the mirrors thing again, oh boy.

I don't see your Question.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


All right. The reason why time seems to speed up as we get older is because of the frame-rate of our brains. When we are young, the camera is rolling very quickly, the brain has a lot of free space, so it takes lots of pictures. Time seems to be expansive because of our high frame rate. Kids think summers are endless.

As we get older, the frame rate slows down. Less free space in our brains, less unoccupied RAM. Days seem to start flying on by, because we aren't taking as many pictures per second as we used to.

When we perceive ourselves in danger, and adrenalin hits, the frame rate goes to insane levels as a survival mechanism. Time seems to slow down because our brains are taking many more pictures per second than usual, trying to gather as much information as possible as quickly as possible.

As near as I can tell, this is an original idea that once occurred to me some years ago. Never really did anything WITH it, but there you go.

Now, what does that matter?

...


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.

This could be *very* interesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Not a bad idea, it's similar to my thinking that time gets faster because it's just a certain mathematical percentage. When you're 1 turning 2, that's half of your life. When you're 50 turning 51, well that's just 1/50th of your life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Never thought of it that way, either. Nice.

Still, I think this would qualify under an idea that most of us quite likely can easily have, and isn't very highly profound. Not to detract but just being honest (a trait I'll maintain even to the likes of you).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


You didn't specify profound, you specified original. There you go.

Care to answer a question on the nature of the universe? Of course this will be just an exercise in futility, otherwise you wouldn't be the stalker we've all have come to know and love (and by love I mean hate).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Why such vehemence? Why is hatred called for? My goodness, I disagree with you on an idea on the Internet! Why all the emotional entanglements?

And before I answer one about the nature of the Universe, since I did answer your original idea question it's your turn.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


So in all your life, that's the best you can produce? I'm not belittling your idea, again, I'm just saying that after all this time, shit, just in the last 3 months I've produced far better. So I think another one of my points is proven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Don't change the subject. You asked for a single original idea, I delivered. No comparisons were asked for, nothing about the quality of said idea, and if you have had billions more original ideas, bully for you.

However, it is now your turn.

And YOU don't have emotional entanglements? You mean your stalkerish ways are just the mere product of intellectual ineptitude?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Ad hominem noted. I can't help but notice that my ineptitude produces results which better conform to reality.

And of course I have emotional entanglements -- just not about IDW/A.A. How could I? I don't even know the guy, except as words on a screen.

Nope, it's still your turn.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


I disagree, as I noted above.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
In all honesty, who really cares? AA's egotistical madness remains in the forefront of his vile spew. Ad hominem attacks a regular feature when pinned down to hard fact. This thread should have petered out but 74444 has kept it going. Cottoned on yet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30393843


Nah, just that everything ties in together. Usually when someone argues, it's because their whole world view keeps them from seeing/understanding the truth. It's that systemic view that has to be dismantled. And yeah, there's going to be some resistance along the way. No doubt about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


I guess if you wish you can head for the bunker you found in June.

The issues for me are more in line of attempting to keep another Heavens Gate disaster from reoccuring and good old AA is in the middle of the same egotistical shit storm that helped push Applewhite over the edge.

I can't help but notice that there are many sociology and psychotherapy people involved in so many "conspiracy" and "new age" websites but how few people pay attention.

Courtney Brown and his RV crap case in point and he himself was right in the middle of the Heavens Gate mess and now has denied his part.

Modern day chicken littles can be dangerous and some people do try to point them out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29820852


Ha! I knew Applewhite personally and alone for an afternoon in a chance encounter before he was infamous. It was one of the more curious encounters in my life I think I posted about that experience here at GLP a few years back, one of my first posts.

I think it is something of that similar spirit that has lead me to keep an eye on AA too.
 Quoting: ehecatl


goaway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


If you can't *quantify* my stupidity, I shall be forced to merely chalk it up as yet another ad hominem. I am *sure* with your learned grasp of language, that you could spell out exactly which part of that post you found stupid and why.

I await your convenience, it what will undoubtedly be a productive conversation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Let's start with the Proxy thing. But no doubt that was just a baiting technique.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Well, I was proposing an original idea that was incorrect. What's baiting about that?

Unless you ARE IDW/A.A. using a proxy, which then would be ironically funny.

You do know, that whatever Road you decide to take, I meet you head on, and easily trounce/pounce you right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


IDW/A.A. has made such boastful inanities before. Surely you and I need not fall to such paltriness.

And, the Ace up my sleeve continues to be inescapable: IDW/A.A. made a concrete prediction about December 21st, that he staked his reputation on. That prediction, *for whatever reason,* failed utterly. Nothing you can say or do will change that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


His ideas don't live or die by a date, sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Then he shouldn't have dated them, nor given such high odds ABOUT said date, should he?

Thus, he remain hopelessly incorrect.

Now he will never again date his ideas, and he can hold onto them *forever* whether they accurately describe reality or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


Not a bad idea, it's similar to my thinking that time gets faster because it's just a certain mathematical percentage. When you're 1 turning 2, that's half of your life. When you're 50 turning 51, well that's just 1/50th of your life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Never thought of it that way, either. Nice.

Still, I think this would qualify under an idea that most of us quite likely can easily have, and isn't very highly profound. Not to detract but just being honest (a trait I'll maintain even to the likes of you).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


You didn't specify profound, you specified original. There you go.

Care to answer a question on the nature of the universe? Of course this will be just an exercise in futility, otherwise you wouldn't be the stalker we've all have come to know and love (and by love I mean hate).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Why such vehemence? Why is hatred called for? My goodness, I disagree with you on an idea on the Internet! Why all the emotional entanglements?

And before I answer one about the nature of the Universe, since I did answer your original idea question it's your turn.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


So in all your life, that's the best you can produce? I'm not belittling your idea, again, I'm just saying that after all this time, shit, just in the last 3 months I've produced far better. So I think another one of my points is proven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Don't change the subject. You asked for a single original idea, I delivered. No comparisons were asked for, nothing about the quality of said idea, and if you have had billions more original ideas, bully for you.

However, it is now your turn.

And YOU don't have emotional entanglements? You mean your stalkerish ways are just the mere product of intellectual ineptitude?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Ad hominem noted. I can't help but notice that my ineptitude produces results which better conform to reality.

And of course I have emotional entanglements -- just not about IDW/A.A. How could I? I don't even know the guy, except as words on a screen.

Nope, it's still your turn.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


I disagree, as I noted above.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444



Your stalking him for years undermines your words. God, why can't you see this, when it's all too evident to the rest of us?

You're reading too deeply into my words...you didn't respond originally to my first try at you for producing an original thought. Yes, you have since then. That's all there was to it.

Now your turn. good luck. You're gonna need it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


Let's start with the Proxy thing. But no doubt that was just a baiting technique.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Well, I was proposing an original idea that was incorrect. What's baiting about that?

Unless you ARE IDW/A.A. using a proxy, which then would be ironically funny.

You do know, that whatever Road you decide to take, I meet you head on, and easily trounce/pounce you right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


IDW/A.A. has made such boastful inanities before. Surely you and I need not fall to such paltriness.

And, the Ace up my sleeve continues to be inescapable: IDW/A.A. made a concrete prediction about December 21st, that he staked his reputation on. That prediction, *for whatever reason,* failed utterly. Nothing you can say or do will change that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


His ideas don't live or die by a date, sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Then he shouldn't have dated them, nor given such high odds ABOUT said date, should he?

Thus, he remain hopelessly incorrect.

Now he will never again date his ideas, and he can hold onto them *forever* whether they accurately describe reality or not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Even AA is human. I had a hunch about the falsified date of the 21st, but who could even really predict the lengths they would go...it's like trying to be faulted for believing there's a Wednesday in the calendar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


Never thought of it that way, either. Nice.

...


You didn't specify profound, you specified original. There you go.

...


Why such vehemence? Why is hatred called for? My goodness, I disagree with you on an idea on the Internet! Why all the emotional entanglements?

And before I answer one about the nature of the Universe, since I did answer your original idea question it's your turn.

...


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


So in all your life, that's the best you can produce? I'm not belittling your idea, again, I'm just saying that after all this time, shit, just in the last 3 months I've produced far better. So I think another one of my points is proven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Don't change the subject. You asked for a single original idea, I delivered. No comparisons were asked for, nothing about the quality of said idea, and if you have had billions more original ideas, bully for you.

However, it is now your turn.

And YOU don't have emotional entanglements? You mean your stalkerish ways are just the mere product of intellectual ineptitude?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Ad hominem noted. I can't help but notice that my ineptitude produces results which better conform to reality.

And of course I have emotional entanglements -- just not about IDW/A.A. How could I? I don't even know the guy, except as words on a screen.

Nope, it's still your turn.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


I disagree, as I noted above.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444



Your stalking him for years undermines your words. God, why can't you see this, when it's all too evident to the rest of us?

You're reading too deeply into my words...you didn't respond originally to my first try at you for producing an original thought. Yes, you have since then. That's all there was to it.

Now your turn. good luck. You're gonna need it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Okay -- here we go. I will alter the question a bit.

You wrote:

Give me ONE, just ONE original idea you've ever had all your entire pathetic little life. Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


My question to you is: Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have you asked to do this before? Be specific.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


Well, I was proposing an original idea that was incorrect. What's baiting about that?

Unless you ARE IDW/A.A. using a proxy, which then would be ironically funny.

...


IDW/A.A. has made such boastful inanities before. Surely you and I need not fall to such paltriness.

And, the Ace up my sleeve continues to be inescapable: IDW/A.A. made a concrete prediction about December 21st, that he staked his reputation on. That prediction, *for whatever reason,* failed utterly. Nothing you can say or do will change that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


His ideas don't live or die by a date, sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Then he shouldn't have dated them, nor given such high odds ABOUT said date, should he?

Thus, he remain hopelessly incorrect.

Now he will never again date his ideas, and he can hold onto them *forever* whether they accurately describe reality or not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Even AA is human. I had a hunch about the falsified date of the 21st, but who could even really predict the lengths they would go...it's like trying to be faulted for believing there's a Wednesday in the calendar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


No, that is not so. IDW/A.A. claimed he came to his conclusions *before* he encountered the Mayan calendar.

Thus, any alleged 'tampering' of said calendar is irrelevant to the veracity of IDW's idea.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


So in all your life, that's the best you can produce? I'm not belittling your idea, again, I'm just saying that after all this time, shit, just in the last 3 months I've produced far better. So I think another one of my points is proven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Don't change the subject. You asked for a single original idea, I delivered. No comparisons were asked for, nothing about the quality of said idea, and if you have had billions more original ideas, bully for you.

However, it is now your turn.

And YOU don't have emotional entanglements? You mean your stalkerish ways are just the mere product of intellectual ineptitude?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Ad hominem noted. I can't help but notice that my ineptitude produces results which better conform to reality.

And of course I have emotional entanglements -- just not about IDW/A.A. How could I? I don't even know the guy, except as words on a screen.

Nope, it's still your turn.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


I disagree, as I noted above.

Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444



Your stalking him for years undermines your words. God, why can't you see this, when it's all too evident to the rest of us?

You're reading too deeply into my words...you didn't respond originally to my first try at you for producing an original thought. Yes, you have since then. That's all there was to it.

Now your turn. good luck. You're gonna need it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Okay -- here we go. I will alter the question a bit.

You wrote:

Give me ONE, just ONE original idea you've ever had all your entire pathetic little life. Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


My question to you is: Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have you asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I think we're both getting each other confused. I've already answered you in the post of mine you reiterated. You already answered it in your original thought about time. Now just move on to the more pressing matters, damn. The nature of the universe. Unless youre just stalling to get word from your superiors. yes, even you have superiors. You're good, otherwise you wouldn't have the ability to last with me. No one else has. But I'm still better, as you've still to find out.
cantlive4ever

User ID: 29341887
United States
12/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Anonymous astrophysicist- What is your opinion on the IBEX conference by NASA? Is it true we are going to cross the local cloud? Any time estimates? the timing of the announcement ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10015654


The timing of the crossing of this so called cloud coincides precisely the the crossing of Galactic plane by the solar system , this because like the mass of the solar system is concentrated on the ecliptic plane, the mass (and energetic plasma) of the galaxy is concentrated on the galactic plane.

We have already entered the cloud of plasma many years ago, but as we near the exact galactic plane we will reach the densest area. We will reach the densest most energetic region on precisely December 12, 2012, just as the Sun reaches the peak of it's 11 year solar cycle and the galactic center, Earth and Sun all line up in three dimensions for the first time in our recorded history on the winter solstice.

This 'coincidence' is evidence of an intelligent design that modern science will continue to deny, because the truth about modern academic science is that it is meant to be an atheistic religion that seeks to explain the Universe in the absence of a creator or designer, which is a falsehood.

This information is being withed for several reason, the major reason is that there are men on this planet that seek to be and believe they are the only God, and the other reason is because if they told the truth about what is happening , total anarchy would result and spoil their preparations, resulting in an unleashing of vengeful actions against the oppression over classes

. I wouldn't never put faith in the accuracy of information originating from NASA and published openly on the internet,NEVER.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1385799


Here in his own words, no mention of the mayan calendar. Its all here, his data is incorrect bottom line.

If you go through the thread and pull out piece by piece all of AA's arguments and rants you will find that he has ZERO new ideas. His rants on einstein are basically just regurgitated babble from what Herbert Ives wrote in the Journal of the Optical Society of America in 1937. His discussion of voids in the magnetosphere were taken word for word from a geophysical paper based on observations made by Voyager 2, all he did was change the planet to earth instead of Jupiter. His views of the Sun's Iron core are from Oliver Manuel. The electric universe or the electric sun are thoughts by Wallace Thornhil. It goes on and on. Now he is talking about vaccinations and microwaves, more crazy conspiracy ideas. Nothing is new with AA he recycles fringe conspiracy theories and latches onto them like they are his own.
Remember, I made these predictions before I correlated them to the Mayan long count or studied the prophecies of the cleansing.
ehecatl

User ID: 31014263
Mexico
12/28/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
When can we conclude that IDW/A.A is merely wrong? Ever?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


As long as you don't pin it to a date, then I would bet that AA is right in some major way, sooner or later.

But catastrophic doom can come in many flavors, how yummy! And everything in terms of happiness vs suffering is relative to an individual's point of view, leaving consensus points of view as purely conceptual in the end.

...oh shit!, gotta go shovel that chicken shit! later...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


Don't change the subject. You asked for a single original idea, I delivered. No comparisons were asked for, nothing about the quality of said idea, and if you have had billions more original ideas, bully for you.

However, it is now your turn.

...


Ad hominem noted. I can't help but notice that my ineptitude produces results which better conform to reality.

And of course I have emotional entanglements -- just not about IDW/A.A. How could I? I don't even know the guy, except as words on a screen.

...


I disagree, as I noted above.

...


Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have I been asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444



Your stalking him for years undermines your words. God, why can't you see this, when it's all too evident to the rest of us?

You're reading too deeply into my words...you didn't respond originally to my first try at you for producing an original thought. Yes, you have since then. That's all there was to it.

Now your turn. good luck. You're gonna need it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Okay -- here we go. I will alter the question a bit.

You wrote:

Give me ONE, just ONE original idea you've ever had all your entire pathetic little life. Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


My question to you is: Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have you asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I think we're both getting each other confused. I've already answered you in the post of mine you reiterated. You already answered it in your original thought about time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


No, sir, you have not.

You said you asked me for one original idea in my pathetic little life, and that I *couldn't answer before.*

All I am asking you is: *WHEN* before did *you* ask for such. Cite the post, please.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Anonymous astrophysicist- What is your opinion on the IBEX conference by NASA? Is it true we are going to cross the local cloud? Any time estimates? the timing of the announcement ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10015654


The timing of the crossing of this so called cloud coincides precisely the the crossing of Galactic plane by the solar system , this because like the mass of the solar system is concentrated on the ecliptic plane, the mass (and energetic plasma) of the galaxy is concentrated on the galactic plane.

We have already entered the cloud of plasma many years ago, but as we near the exact galactic plane we will reach the densest area. We will reach the densest most energetic region on precisely December 12, 2012, just as the Sun reaches the peak of it's 11 year solar cycle and the galactic center, Earth and Sun all line up in three dimensions for the first time in our recorded history on the winter solstice.

This 'coincidence' is evidence of an intelligent design that modern science will continue to deny, because the truth about modern academic science is that it is meant to be an atheistic religion that seeks to explain the Universe in the absence of a creator or designer, which is a falsehood.

This information is being withed for several reason, the major reason is that there are men on this planet that seek to be and believe they are the only God, and the other reason is because if they told the truth about what is happening , total anarchy would result and spoil their preparations, resulting in an unleashing of vengeful actions against the oppression over classes

. I wouldn't never put faith in the accuracy of information originating from NASA and published openly on the internet,NEVER.
 Quoting: Anonymous Astrophysicist 1385799


Here in his own words, no mention of the mayan calendar. Its all here, his data is incorrect bottom line.

If you go through the thread and pull out piece by piece all of AA's arguments and rants you will find that he has ZERO new ideas. His rants on einstein are basically just regurgitated babble from what Herbert Ives wrote in the Journal of the Optical Society of America in 1937. His discussion of voids in the magnetosphere were taken word for word from a geophysical paper based on observations made by Voyager 2, all he did was change the planet to earth instead of Jupiter. His views of the Sun's Iron core are from Oliver Manuel. The electric universe or the electric sun are thoughts by Wallace Thornhil. It goes on and on. Now he is talking about vaccinations and microwaves, more crazy conspiracy ideas. Nothing is new with AA he recycles fringe conspiracy theories and latches onto them like they are his own.
 Quoting: cantlive4ever


And yet his predictions on solar activity still have no equal. I didn't say perfect, in these unprecedented times. So don't go changing my words. NO EQUAL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...



Your stalking him for years undermines your words. God, why can't you see this, when it's all too evident to the rest of us?

You're reading too deeply into my words...you didn't respond originally to my first try at you for producing an original thought. Yes, you have since then. That's all there was to it.

Now your turn. good luck. You're gonna need it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Okay -- here we go. I will alter the question a bit.

You wrote:

Give me ONE, just ONE original idea you've ever had all your entire pathetic little life. Couldn't before, and you won't because you can't. That, madame, is what makes you an ANT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


My question to you is: Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have you asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I think we're both getting each other confused. I've already answered you in the post of mine you reiterated. You already answered it in your original thought about time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


No, sir, you have not.

You said you asked me for one original idea in my pathetic little life, and that I *couldn't answer before.*

All I am asking you is: *WHEN* before did *you* ask for such. Cite the post, please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


jebus frackin cheese n rice lady! It's insanely late here in Korea, and I've given you more attention than you deserve, so I'm not about to do your own damn homework if you can't understand what the fuck I wrote to you, after I already explained it at least 3 times to you.
cantlive4ever

User ID: 29341887
United States
12/28/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
당신이 당신이 지금 있는 곳에 위치하고 있다고 생각하지는 않습니다. 단지는 가짜는 천체물리학자로 계정
Remember, I made these predictions before I correlated them to the Mayan long count or studied the prophecies of the cleansing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


Okay -- here we go. I will alter the question a bit.

You wrote:

...


My question to you is: Couldn't before WHAT? *When* have you asked to do this before? Be specific.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


I think we're both getting each other confused. I've already answered you in the post of mine you reiterated. You already answered it in your original thought about time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


No, sir, you have not.

You said you asked me for one original idea in my pathetic little life, and that I *couldn't answer before.*

All I am asking you is: *WHEN* before did *you* ask for such. Cite the post, please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


jebus frackin cheese n rice lady! It's insanely late here in Korea, and I've given you more attention than you deserve, so I'm not about to do your own damn homework if you can't understand what the fuck I wrote to you, after I already explained it at least 3 times to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Don't get bent out of shape. It's a simple question.

You have not explained when YOU asked me of an original idea BEFORE the one I answered. You said I *could not answer before.*

I want to know, specifically, the post *when you asked me.* Link it, please. That's my question.

And, by the by, it's *late* in Korea? By my watch, it's 5AM.
cantlive4ever

User ID: 29341887
United States
12/28/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
But its only 2 pm in Texas.
Remember, I made these predictions before I correlated them to the Mayan long count or studied the prophecies of the cleansing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


I think we're both getting each other confused. I've already answered you in the post of mine you reiterated. You already answered it in your original thought about time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


No, sir, you have not.

You said you asked me for one original idea in my pathetic little life, and that I *couldn't answer before.*

All I am asking you is: *WHEN* before did *you* ask for such. Cite the post, please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


jebus frackin cheese n rice lady! It's insanely late here in Korea, and I've given you more attention than you deserve, so I'm not about to do your own damn homework if you can't understand what the fuck I wrote to you, after I already explained it at least 3 times to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Don't get bent out of shape. It's a simple question.

You have not explained when YOU asked me of an original idea BEFORE the one I answered. You said I *could not answer before.*

I want to know, specifically, the post *when you asked me.* Link it, please. That's my question.

And, by the by, it's *late* in Korea? By my watch, it's 5AM.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Yeah you don't get it stupid? I've been up all night in the morning now talking to your pathetic stalkering soul. God you're so dumb.
cantlive4ever

User ID: 29341887
United States
12/28/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Look in the end the rants by AA are more than likely fueled by admitted long term use of hydrocodone and tramadol and likely alcohol. Concidering the high incident of drug or alcohol related deaths in the Native American population this more than likely explains the steady decay of AA's incosistant and erratic postings.
Remember, I made these predictions before I correlated them to the Mayan long count or studied the prophecies of the cleansing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


No, sir, you have not.

You said you asked me for one original idea in my pathetic little life, and that I *couldn't answer before.*

All I am asking you is: *WHEN* before did *you* ask for such. Cite the post, please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


jebus frackin cheese n rice lady! It's insanely late here in Korea, and I've given you more attention than you deserve, so I'm not about to do your own damn homework if you can't understand what the fuck I wrote to you, after I already explained it at least 3 times to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Don't get bent out of shape. It's a simple question.

You have not explained when YOU asked me of an original idea BEFORE the one I answered. You said I *could not answer before.*

I want to know, specifically, the post *when you asked me.* Link it, please. That's my question.

And, by the by, it's *late* in Korea? By my watch, it's 5AM.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Yeah you don't get it stupid? I've been up all night in the morning now talking to your pathetic stalkering soul. God you're so dumb.


Be that as it may, you haven't answered my question.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
Look in the end the rants by AA are more than likely fueled by admitted long term use of hydrocodone and tramadol and likely alcohol. Concidering the high incident of drug or alcohol related deaths in the Native American population this more than likely explains the steady decay of AA's incosistant and erratic postings.
 Quoting: cantlive4ever


Be subjected to the Treatment their population has had to endure, and we'd see what kind of man turn girl you'd turn into. So you have no right to judge. Fool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31009041
Korea, Republic of
12/28/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
...


jebus frackin cheese n rice lady! It's insanely late here in Korea, and I've given you more attention than you deserve, so I'm not about to do your own damn homework if you can't understand what the fuck I wrote to you, after I already explained it at least 3 times to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Don't get bent out of shape. It's a simple question.

You have not explained when YOU asked me of an original idea BEFORE the one I answered. You said I *could not answer before.*

I want to know, specifically, the post *when you asked me.* Link it, please. That's my question.

And, by the by, it's *late* in Korea? By my watch, it's 5AM.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Yeah you don't get it stupid? I've been up all night in the morning now talking to your pathetic stalkering soul. God you're so dumb.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31009041


Be that as it may, you haven't answered my question.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444


Be that as it may, you're just stalling, stalker girl.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/28/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!
You have not explained when YOU asked me of an original idea BEFORE the one I answered. You said I *could not answer before.*

I want to know, specifically, the post *when you asked me.* Link it, please. That's my question.

News