Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,870 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 455,032
Pageviews Today: 675,117Threads Today: 218Posts Today: 3,679
08:26 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil

 
cowawrdpiece
User ID: 10191575
United States
02/04/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
Quote:

"With the spirits of our past and present ancestors now risen, abiding with us and commissioned by all the Divine Principals to, with due interest, return unto whites the atrocities they have committed and continue to commit against us (and for their their failure to make restitution for their race crimes), we now know that they (the spirits of our fallen past and present ancestors) have been released from their Divine Tombs and that they are filled with the fiery retribution Divine Race Karma is spitting and dispensing its visible condemnation against whites unrepentant blasphemies against the planet and her people."


[link to nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork.blogspot.com]
anonymouscoward
User ID: 11121430
United States
02/20/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
If we're not able to do something about this, it will probably kill us all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10850446
United States
02/20/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
There's been so much anti-white propaganda for years now. It's everywhere. This has been done on purpose most likely to start a race war in order to help reduce the population.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11108475
United Kingdom
02/20/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
The white devil needs to understand that they are a virus upon the face of the Earth. And just like any other virus they will eventually die out.
 Quoting: El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz 10957386


Yo Shabazz how ya rollin'? - on tha benefits with 60 kids to your 28 wives? Get back soon be nice to hear from yaz!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11079582
United States
02/20/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
It takes two to tango. Planetary natives shooting at those who disembarked the ships didn't make a good first impression. The rest is history...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10850446
United States
02/20/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
The white devil needs to understand that they are a virus upon the face of the Earth. And just like any other virus they will eventually die out.
 Quoting: El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz 10957386


Do you really believe that or are you joking?
JimBomB

User ID: 10919784
United States
02/20/2012 03:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
It's fukin MORANS like you that keep racism alive and well!
fun 20
;)p
:FUN25:
Self delusion can be a grand thing!
MitakuyeOyasin!
TPTB ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be]
[link to youtu.be]
Jammer

User ID: 4141935
United States
02/20/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
If we're not able to do something about this, it will probably kill us all.
 Quoting: anonymouscoward 11121430


90% percent of a conger's spells evoke fear*, that which blinds you to the other 10% of reality that you are able to perceive.

That is 90% of the "battle" already won!

* in other words the spell only works if you can get them to believe and fear it. That's 90 percent of the spell or incantation.

90% of a manifestation without really doing too much...

Last Edited by Jammer on 02/20/2012 03:16 AM
Your VILLAGE called, their IDIOT is missing.

Your IDIOT called, their VILLAGE is missing.
JimBomB

User ID: 10919784
United States
02/20/2012 03:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
fun37 Matha fuka!
Self delusion can be a grand thing!
MitakuyeOyasin!
TPTB ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be]
[link to youtu.be]
Jammer

User ID: 4141935
United States
02/20/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
If we're not able to do something about this, it will probably kill us all.
 Quoting: anonymouscoward 11121430


90% percent of a conger's spells evoke fear*, that which blinds you to the other 10% of reality that you are able to perceive.

That is 90% of the "battle" already won!

* in other words the spell only works if you can get them to believe and fear it.

That's 90 percent of the spell or incantation, repeater phrase or what ever you want to call it.

90% of a manifestation without really doing too much...

Christians have been doing this for over two thousand of years.
 Quoting: Jammer


Last Edited by Jammer on 02/20/2012 03:21 AM
Your VILLAGE called, their IDIOT is missing.

Your IDIOT called, their VILLAGE is missing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310161
Iceland
02/20/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
Quote:

"...return unto whites the atrocities they have committed and continue to commit against us...

 Quoting: cowawrdpiece 10191575


Will they also return unto blacks in Africa the atrocities they have committed and continue to commit against their own kind?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11094025
South Africa
02/20/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
OP Stop blaming whites for the cancer that grows within.
anonymouscoward
User ID: 11121430
United States
02/20/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
Something needs to be done! Either, until the war on terror is over we're going to have to suspend the Civil Rights of blacks and Muslims until we can weed out the good from the bad ones or we're going to have to make some kind of concession toward what they're demanding. I lean more toward the former because I'm NOT giving my HARD EARNED MONEY to anybody!

Our forefathers would also have recognized the need us to do this! So it's NOT JUST ME!yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10557636
Australia
02/20/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
The white devil needs to understand that they are a virus upon the face of the Earth. And just like any other virus they will eventually die out.
 Quoting: El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz 10957386


And then you'll be left with the stinkin pile of planet Earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6366642
United States
02/20/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
The white devil needs to understand that they are a virus upon the face of the Earth. And just like any other virus they will eventually die out.
 Quoting: El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz 10957386


and the dark skin idots will take over.....rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10557636
Australia
02/20/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
The white devil needs to understand that they are a virus upon the face of the Earth. And just like any other virus they will eventually die out.
 Quoting: El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz 10957386


and the dark skin idots will take over.....rofl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6366642


I'll give em about 2 years before they slaughter eachother.
anonymouscoward
User ID: 11121430
United States
02/20/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
Something needs to be done! Either, until the war on terror is over we're going to have to suspend the Civil Rights of blacks and Muslims until we can weed out the good from the bad ones or we're going to have to make some kind of concession toward what they're demanding. I lean more toward the former because I'm NOT giving my HARD EARNED MONEY to anybody!

Our forefathers would also have recognized the need us to do this! So it's NOT JUST ME!

We'll probably need our military's help and the minorities will have to be extracted from it in order to accomplish our goal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11144353
Ireland
02/20/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
The white devil needs to understand that they are a virus upon the face of the Earth. And just like any other virus they will eventually die out.
 Quoting: El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz 10957386


Anti-Christ ! Soon you will give your allegiance to the Beast !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11144353
Ireland
02/20/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Divine Race Karma Kills Another White Devil
Maybe you should watch your mouth or you will be shipped back to your motherland !!! Idiots like you need a good lynching to put you back in your place !

News