Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,160 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 583,520
Pageviews Today: 732,392Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 2,763
06:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Message Subject Most Dangerous Time for Strong Earthquakes in 2012, Super Full Moon, Alignment of Earth-Sun-Jupiter, Venus Transit, Solar Eclipse over USA & JP
Poster Handle Rain-Man
Post Content
Think one of this 3 (predicted) EQ's of M 7.4 + in 9 days time period is foreshock, so think stronger will come or equal to that area or around them ..

Philippine islands region I will say 60% have chance, 40 % for Central America area ..

It's only matter of time but probably will be soon ..

2012-08-27 04:37:21.0 12.32 N 88.56 W 25 7.4 OFFSHORE EL SALVADOR
2012-08-31 12:47:32.0 10.86 N 126.68 E 20 7.6 PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION
2012-09-05 14:42:10.0 10.16 N 85.39 W 40 7.6 COSTA RICA
Please verify you're human:

Reason for copyright violation:


We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!