These days the conventional media seem far too occupied with some political spin or other or some poor kitten stuck in a drain.
There really is no news these days, or am I missing something?
We utilise the news to monitor the world but in a different sense. Once or twice a week we catch the msm news just to see how much THEY are distracting the masses.
eg: The current KRudd shite going on, oh no!! K Rudd said a swear... about 2yrs ago... who leaked the tape?... is he going to challenge Juliar?... So I guess this is what the news will report on whilst he is in Mexico for a week for the G20 summit. PERSONALLY, I would rather know ALL about the G20 meeting but that might be best in your other thread.
But when the news focuses on NOT news I try to find out what they are distracting from.
* Bird flu causing huge culls around world & Australia
* Fukushima - where do you start
* FluVAX causing side effects BUT keep taking it, its FREE
* Unusual weather killing people, 600 by last count in EU
* Sun tornado's, aawww so pretty, but normal sun is causing skin cancer...WTF
But no, lets focus of a man swearing at himself & a dead singer who has spent the last 20 odd yrs strung out on illegal & prescript drugs & alcohol.
Are you missing something??? Only what they want the masses to miss!
Even my hubby is saying 'what are they distracting us from??? What are they not telling us???'