Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,774 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 539,023
Pageviews Today: 793,393Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 4,064
07:47 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24746605
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Bullshit. Go try and bounce a laser off of sand. OP FAIL. Story FAIL

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10950613


You're saying light will not reflect off sand?

Wow, amazing. I must be hallucinating when I see sand then!

cruisecruisecruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8597527


BRILLIANT!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11316490


You could work out what the laser is reflecting of by the intensity of the reflected/scattered laser light.

If the laser was scattering of sand it would scatter in all directions and the return signal would be very weak. If the laser light is reflected of a retro reflector (lots of little mirrors at 90 degrees to each other like in a reflector on a bycycle) the laser beam is sent back on the same path is arrived on and the detected signal would be far higher.
RelentlesslyClever

User ID: 24731078
United States
10/01/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
"New here," right.

Is there anywhere left on the web that Doctor Socks is actually new to?

Perhaps he meant he got a new crate of socks.
 Quoting: nomuse (not logged in) 2380183


I am having trouble understanding why you think it is I am trying to "hide" in some way. I am very open about who I am, what i think, where i have posted before, and if I am a new poster at a forum, I am sure to identify myself as new to that forum. I believe I posted some of my groups favorite just for yuks videos right out of the blocks here. Doesn't look like anyone is trying to pretend to be anyone other than he/she is.

[link to www.youtube.com]

My friends and I are proud of our work. Those that follow us, realize we have made more progress with respect to uncovering the truth about the Apollo fraud than any other group working on the subject.

If you would care to say something substantive..... have any evidence from the medical literature to share with the group here supporting NASA's claim that Alan Shepard's 40dB Meniere's Disease based hearing loss was actually "cured" by way of a William House shunt surgery? Do you have any evidence from the medical literature supportive of NASA's claim that Deke Slayton's well established paroxysmal atrial fibrillation could just "go away"?

Didn't think so. Be happy to respond to any counters of yours with content.
Joe Montana is God
RelentlesslyClever

User ID: 24731078
United States
10/01/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
The presence of a LRRR on the surface of the moon and its functionality in no way proves men placed the reflector(s) there. The Russians placed LRRRs on the moon. they never claimed to have landed men there.
Joe Montana is God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14143765
United States
10/01/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
My friends and I are proud of our work.
 Quoting: RelentlesslyClever




You have friends? Or do you mean the multiple sock puppet accounts you create at every thread in every forum you defecate on?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24754872
United States
10/01/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
one word

wrong

radiation from nasa
[link to lsda.jsc.nasa.gov]

and we all know nasa lies (say unlike dr fattydash PMSL)

radiation from the USSR
[link to cdsweb.cern.ch]

Van Allen changed his story. It is documented that he now contradicts himself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24737592


care to show that documentation, because I have seen documentation from him denying this and that the hoaxers stories are a pack of `bs'

Jays letter to the actual Dr Van Allen and his reply are well known after the nonsense fox tv show that popularized that whole business in the first place
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24725326


You are AWESOME!!!

Check your NASA link. It states "no major solar event occured during the Apollo missions."

Thank you for proving one of my points!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24754872
United States
10/01/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Are you aware that the reflectors return a much high number of photons than the lunar surface, and it can then be determined if you hit the reflector or missed???
 Quoting: Aussie Coward 24725326

'Hoaxie' and 'aware of scientific facts' don't go in the same sentence unless it is linked with 'aren't'.
Being scientifically literate and being a hoaxie are mutually exclusive.

There were solar flares during EVERY Apollo moon mission.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24737592

Case in point: a hoaxie who for some reason thinks solar flares are omnidirectional.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


Yes, lasers will reflect much better off retro-reflectors. My point here is that mythbusters led people to believe you HAD TO HAVE reflectors on the moon to bounce a laser, which is NOT true.

Your "case-in-point" is an excellent example of moving the goal-posts. If solar flares are not omni-directional, then why not just say that in the first place? Instead "scientists", including whoever wrote the article your Aussie friend linked above, LIED.

How many lies does your truth require?
nomuse (not logged in)
User ID: 2380183
United States
10/01/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Wrong. One word.

Radiation.

BEYOND. Van. Allen. Belt.

DEAD. LY.

Van Allen changed his story. It is documented that he now contradicts himself.

Let's not forget "the astronauts were SO lucky that there were no solar flare activity during their missions", propaganda which was spewed for years. Even "scientists" have been documented making this claim.

Which has been proven false. There were solar flares during EVERY Apollo moon mission.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24737592


Notice hoaxies can't even be consistent with themselves.

If it is, as you claim, deadly outside the VARB, then it doesn't matter whether a solar flare hit or not.



By the way, you were probably unaware that just like terrestrial storms, solar storms have classes. Not every summer squall wipes out the Texas coast, after all (although some seasons it certainly seems like it!)

Plus of course flares have directionality.

So, yes, the scientists who have said both "We were lucky they didn't get hit with a flare" and "there were several flares during the flights" were being entirely consistent.

Perhaps you could learn from them.
nomuse (not logged in)
User ID: 2380183
United States
10/01/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
If you would care to say something substantive..... have any evidence from the medical literature to share with the group here supporting NASA's claim that Alan Shepard's 40dB Meniere's Disease based hearing loss was actually "cured" by way of a William House shunt surgery? Do you have any evidence from the medical literature supportive of NASA's claim that Deke Slayton's well established paroxysmal atrial fibrillation could just "go away"?

Didn't think so. Be happy to respond to any counters of yours with content.
 Quoting: RelentlesslyClever


What about the practicing physician at the last forum you ran away from?

You get no points for intellectual honesty from me, doc. How does it feel knowing you are using a false argument and can only hope to get away with it due to the ignorance at your chosen venue?
smartcooky
User ID: 24774011
New Zealand
10/01/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
OK, lets see what's involved in going to the Moon...

You need to design a spacecraft...well, a couple of spacecraft...but before you do that you have to design the mission.

To design the spacecraft, you also need to design the tools and machines to create the parts and assemble the ships. Then you need to design and build the buildings for creating and building the spaceship. Now you need to do the same for the rocket that will launch the thing. But to do that, you need to determine what "mode" you will use for the mission...EOR? LOR? Direct? This decision determines what sort of craft you will need, fuel/engine requirements etc. Then you need to go back and redetermine the facility to build the various parts, the tooling/jigs etc. Any mission changes will ripple through all of this..

Oh, you also need to assemble and launch the thing.We have LC39, originally created for Apollo, modified for Shuttle, and now being re-worked for Constellation. It's expensive, and any changes in the rocket hardware also affects the launch complex.

Finally, you need public support...no, you need public enthusiasm. Folks gotta be excited about this stuff, cause it's gonna be expensive as Hell. It will dig into folk's pet programs for funding, so you better be sure you have full dedication of the people.

Today, it seems ignorance and crude demeanor is celebrated over education and decorum. Society is too busy worrying about their "stuff" and their interests to think for any time about bigger things beyond themselves. There's no "reason" for such endeavors as going to the Moon again. Sure, we have Constellation slowly plodding along, but it will need a major boost in funding if it will get off the ground in a timely manner.

Meanwhile, Apollo brough back Moonrocks...and they helped in determining the origin of the Moon. We went there 9 times including the non-landing missions. The documentation (far, far more than the hoax community is aware of) provides thorough proof of the missions.

So for the hoaxers, you can bleat and demean, cuss and belittle all you like, but it doesn't change the facts, and it doesn't make you any better a person. You cannot argue what you refuse to understand, and you look feeble when you try...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22573215



^^^ THIS ^^^^... in spades!!!
BillTheKat
Everything You Know Is WRONG.

User ID: 997239
United States
10/01/2012 06:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Shut the fuck up, douchebag.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6693825




Wow!

Witty retort.

I'd be willing to bet you made mostly d's in school (if you even went).

You sound like a 4th grader who's feelings got hurt.

"Shut the fuck up, douchebag".

Waaaahhhh.... cry77

I'm sure the OP's feeling are totally hurt.

You are such a moron.

STHFU787

Last Edited by Mister Shadow on 10/01/2012 06:46 PM
I have so much debt, I can start a government.
smartcooky
User ID: 24774011
New Zealand
10/01/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
There is one, single, overwhelming, undeniable fact that shows that the Lunar landings were not faked.

NASA might, unlikely as it appears, to have been able to...

-- create a studio with a fake lunarscape
-- launch empty rockets
-- fake the open communications lines
-- fake the landing video
-- fake the development of the Lunar and Command Modules
-- fake thousands of photographs
-- fake hundreds of hours of video

And above all, it is even remotely conceivable that they have been able to keep all of the half a million people who must have been involved in the alleged fakery, quiet for 43 years.

But there is one thing that they would not have been able to fake; not now, not ever...... LUNAR GRAVITY; there is no way to fake lunar gravity.

Simply filming astronauts in a 1G environment and slowing down the playback does not work. It looks so obviously different from the real thing, as illustrated by Mythbusters, who could only get it to work, albeit in a limited space, when they filmed it a few seconds at a time inside the cabin of the vomit-comet operating at 1/6th G

You only have to spend a few minutes watching the horror film "Apollo 18" (with all the high-tech CGI they had at their disposal) to see that even now they cannot get the "look" of a 1/6th G environment right. On top of that, the kind of techniques and raw computing power that can be brought into play now, did not even exist in 1969. You can see what passed for state-of-the-art by watching a few episodes of the original series of Star Trek (which was contemporaneous with the middle years of the Apollo programme) to see how clumsy and unconvincing even the most sophisticated special effects were at that time.

In short the impossibility of faking lunar gravity is "game over" for the Lunar Landing Conspiracy Theory nut-jobs.
Raphael

User ID: 6476802
Canada
03/09/2013 06:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Why has all human activity in 'outer space' since Dec. 1972 taken place in the safe zone?
i.e. only about 300 miles up?

In the last 40 years, it appears NASA has had no desire to send humans beyond the safe zone...?
Why?
Outer space seemed 'safe' up until 1972, and now outer space appears really hostile?

Space 'the final frontier' went from being a manageable 'vacuum' to being filled with nasty cosmic forces?

Let me know if the Chinese venture out beyond the safe zone...

selah V

Last Edited by Raphael on 03/09/2013 07:09 PM
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Contrarian's Contrarian

User ID: 31033756
Netherlands
03/09/2013 09:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Why has all human activity in 'outer space' since Dec. 1972 taken place in the safe zone?
i.e. only about 300 miles up?
 Quoting: Raphael

Going beyond LEO only makes sense if you are actually going somewhere, the Moon, Mars, the asteroids.

And safe is relative.
LEO is a bit safer then cis-lunar space.
Earth blocks half the sky from meteorites, and the VARBs block some of the charged particle radiation.

In the last 40 years, it appears NASA has had no desire to send humans beyond the safe zone...?
Why?
 Quoting: Raphael

NASA has many desires. They would just love to get the kind of funding they got during the late 60s.
They how ever do not call the shots.

Outer space seemed 'safe' up until 1972, and now outer space appears really hostile?
 Quoting: Raphael

Space hasn't changed.
People's priorities have.

Sooner or later an eccentric billionaire will pay the 50 million that a seat on the proposed Russian lunar fly-by costs.

Space 'the final frontier' went from being a manageable 'vacuum' to being filled with nasty cosmic forces?
 Quoting: Raphael

No.
Space has always been nasty.
We can handle most of the nasty.

"We" have lost the will to do it.

Let me know if the Chinese venture out beyond the safe zone...
 Quoting: Raphael

That prolly won't happen for at least another decade.
The Chinese have a very methodical step-by-step approach.

Why not just register a space news feed?
book
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.


Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Raphael

User ID: 6476802
Canada
03/12/2013 10:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Why has all human activity in 'outer space' since Dec. 1972 taken place in the safe zone?
i.e. only about 300 miles up?
 Quoting: Raphael

Going beyond LEO only makes sense if you are actually going somewhere, the Moon, Mars, the asteroids.

And safe is relative.
LEO is a bit safer then cis-lunar space.
Earth blocks half the sky from meteorites, and the VARBs block some of the charged particle radiation.

In the last 40 years, it appears NASA has had no desire to send humans beyond the safe zone...?
Why?
 Quoting: Raphael

NASA has many desires. They would just love to get the kind of funding they got during the late 60s.
They how ever do not call the shots.

Outer space seemed 'safe' up until 1972, and now outer space appears really hostile?
 Quoting: Raphael

Space hasn't changed.
People's priorities have.

Sooner or later an eccentric billionaire will pay the 50 million that a seat on the proposed Russian lunar fly-by costs.

Space 'the final frontier' went from being a manageable 'vacuum' to being filled with nasty cosmic forces?
 Quoting: Raphael

No.
Space has always been nasty.
We can handle most of the nasty.

"We" have lost the will to do it.

Let me know if the Chinese venture out beyond the safe zone...
 Quoting: Raphael

That prolly won't happen for at least another decade.
The Chinese have a very methodical step-by-step approach.

Why not just register a space news feed?
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


u are full of BS answers
>> rehearsed and rebleated often? - obviously
I do ponder why folks volunteer to be NASA stooges?

Can you tell me what the biggest prize of all is regarding the MOON controversy?
Here are the choices as I see them.

1/ Prize given to mortal man for ACTUALLY walking on the MOON arriving via the "SUN God Apollo" Space program?
ta da!! the EAGLE St. John has landed??
hahaha why is the SUN god Apollo mucking around the MOON?
*wink wink nudge nudge*

2/ PRIZE for PRETENDING to go the MOON - putting on a really big show worthy of an Oscar for special effects?

3/ Ultimate PRIZE
My favorite reason for mucking around the MOON would be to eventually help control the weather down here on earth.
The weather, Mother Nature, this is our nemesis since genesis.
To control the weather would be 'god like' and quite the feat.
We share a barycenter with the MOON.
It can affect our ocean tides and also the emotions of 'we the sheeple'....
Esoterically the MOON is associated with our subconscious mind...with the collective unconscious as Herr Jung might remark.

Please do get back to me - I suspect answer #3 raises the stakes regarding the 'Solar Apollo' MOON Landings?
WTF
Too bad 'we the sheeple' are symbol/archetype illiterate.

I would also love to see a HI-RES image of the LUNAR surface showing in great detail the SPACE JUNK left on the lunar surface.
I would love to see an image worthy of 'google maps view' technology showing 40 years of cosmic dust accumulated on the Lunar Rover?
Instead we get fed BS grainy low res images of the Lunar surface?
Another NASA FAIL
They had magnification technology/cameras in the 1960s that could take Hi-Res images from 100 miles up.

It is not what NASA claims they did ... it is what they continue fail to do since that makes things seem suspicious.

#3 might just be the real reason the NASA Never A Straight Answer NAZIS are screwing around with the MOON and keeping 'we the sheeple' in the dark about their motivations.

Have you heard of PROJECT HiVOLT?
>> [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Evidently some wanker scientists think we have no need for the Van Allen belts?
PhDUH we have a bunch of science wankers wanting to drain the Van Allen belts like vampires ...

BUT WAIT!
We have another scientist, Michael Persinger who actually claims the electro-magnetic field of the earth contains ALL THE MEMORIES of ALL the people who had lived in the past and those of us living today.

So maybe Project HiVOLT would be like erasing the hard drive?

cheers,

Last Edited by Raphael on 03/12/2013 10:44 PM
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Contrarian's Contrarian

User ID: 31033756
Netherlands
03/13/2013 12:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

u are full of BS answers
 Quoting: Raphael

Proof that any of them are not factual.

>> rehearsed and rebleated often? - obviously
 Quoting: Raphael

The truth doesn't chance from one day to the next.

I do ponder why folks volunteer to be NASA stooges?
 Quoting: Raphael

I ponder why you just have believe that people who disagree with you don't actually disagree with you.

1/ Prize given to mortal man for ACTUALLY walking on the MOON arriving via the "SUN God Apollo" Space program?
ta da!! the EAGLE St. John has landed??
hahaha why is the SUN god Apollo mucking around the MOON?
*wink wink nudge nudge*
 Quoting: Raphael

Meaningless gibberish.

2/ PRIZE for PRETENDING to go the MOON - putting on a really big show worthy of an Oscar for special effects?
 Quoting: Raphael

Apollo XI won a Hugo for Best Moonlanding Ever.

3/ Ultimate PRIZE
My favorite reason for mucking around the MOON would be to eventually help control the weather down here on earth.
 Quoting: Raphael

From the Moon?

Face it.
You have absolutely no clue why the Space Race happened.

We share a barycenter with the MOON.
[*lots and lots of gibberish snipped*]
 Quoting: Raphael

It has to.

The Moon causes the moon tides by virtue of its mass and ever changing location.
How are you going to manipulate that?

I would also love to see a HI-RES image of the LUNAR surface showing in great detail the SPACE JUNK left on the lunar surface.
 Quoting: Raphael

Than look at them.

I would love to see an image worthy of 'google maps view' technology showing 40 years of cosmic dust accumulated on the Lunar Rover?
 Quoting: Raphael

You'll prolly will have to pay for that.

Instead we get fed BS grainy low res images of the Lunar surface?
 Quoting: Raphael

Wut.
The best LRO images have a resolution of 25 cm/pixel.
You can see the effing footpaths.
That is the highest resolution ever produce by a civilian probe from any planetary surface.

What do you want? Miracles?
They cost extra.

Another NASA FAIL
They had magnification technology/cameras in the 1960s that could take Hi-Res images from 100 miles up.
 Quoting: Raphael

Do you even know what Hi-Res means?
Back in the sixties a couple of metres per pixel was High-Res.
It was the highest resolution they could produce with a space-born camera.
That's why they still had spy planes back then.
Want a better resolution? You have to fly lower.

It is not what NASA claims they did ... it is what they continue fail to do since that makes things seem suspicious.
 Quoting: Raphael

So what did they fail to do after Nixon and Congress murdered Apollo and slashed NASA's budget.

#3 might just be the real reason the NASA Never A Straight Answer NAZIS are screwing around with the MOON and keeping 'we the sheeple' in the dark about their motivations.
 Quoting: Raphael

If you believe in magic.

Have you heard of PROJECT HiVOLT?
>> [link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Raphael

Yes.

Evidently some wanker scientists think we have no need for the Van Allen belts?
 Quoting: Raphael

We don't.
We need Earth's magnetic field, the cause of the VARBs.

PhDUH we have a bunch of science wankers wanting to drain the Van Allen belts like vampires ...
 Quoting: Raphael

They don't want the charged particles, they want to make a big chunk of space free of charge particles.
So it would be more useful.

BUT WAIT!
We have another scientist, Michael Persinger who actually claims the electro-magnetic field of the earth contains ALL THE MEMORIES of ALL the people who had lived in the past and those of us living today.
 Quoting: Raphael

Persinger has a whole bunch of wacko ideas.
Until he actual starts proving them they are just that: wacko ideas.
Classic example of a PhDed crank.

I very much doubt Bob Forward et.al. believe in that shit.
If they are even aware of it. They are physicists.

So maybe Project HiVOLT would be like erasing the hard drive?
 Quoting: Raphael

LOL.

It's rather unclear what you actually believe happened.
And why?
book

Last Edited by Halcyon Dayz, FCD on 03/13/2013 12:28 AM
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.


Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Raphael

User ID: 6476802
Canada
03/25/2013 01:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax


Another NASA FAIL
They had magnification technology/cameras in the 1960s that could take Hi-Res images from 100 miles up.
 Quoting: Raphael

Do you even know what Hi-Res means?
Back in the sixties a couple of metres per pixel was High-Res.
It was the highest resolution they could produce with a space-born camera.
That's why they still had spy planes back then.
Want a better resolution? You have to fly lower.
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


LOL
I have the quote regarding the ability to see an area 3", yes 3 INCHES from 100 miles up, available back in the 1960s!
And the documentary goes on to say that the magnification camera technology was so good back then (1960s) that it did not improve that much over the next 40 years.

Have you heard of PROJECT HiVOLT?
>> [link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Raphael

Yes.
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


Well could ya explain why a bunch of smart fellas want to drain the EM field?
PhDUH please explain?



PhDUH we have a bunch of science wankers wanting to drain the Van Allen belts like vampires ...
 Quoting: Raphael

They don't want the charged particles, they want to make a big chunk of space free of charge particles.
So it would be more useful.
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


So back in the late 1950s they were ADDING extra 'belts' by detonating atomic bombs between the other 2...and now they want to eliminate them?

So what are 'THEY' really up to?
Adding and Subtracting radiation belts?

LOL
Busted buster...

BUT WAIT!
We have another scientist, Michael Persinger who actually claims the electro-magnetic field of the earth contains ALL THE MEMORIES of ALL the people who had lived in the past and those of us living today.
 Quoting: Raphael

Persinger has a whole bunch of wacko ideas.
Until he actual starts proving them they are just that: wacko ideas.
Classic example of a PhDed crank.
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


LOL
He did, you are the ill informed dummy here, again.
By the way what does a crank like you crank up?
The propaganda machine?

Persinger proved using his invention called the God Helmet that he could actually get fellas like you who belong to the tribe called 'we the sheeple' to experience the idea of a 'presence' by using biofeedback methods....by feeding the average sheeple their own thoughts he could make their active imaginations 'active'!

By flipping a switch he could induce an 'epiphany' in fact.

Persinger also worked on Remote Viewing with Ingo Swann.
His theories regarding how the MIND works are far more comforting than the MINDLESS drivel NASA stooges rebleat ad nauseam on these forums.

The shit Persinger has learned about the ASYMMETRICAL MIND, was NOT known by the NASA Nazis back in the 60s and 70s and 80s.

I would believe what an MRI tells me before I believe a NASA Nazi spokesperson.

PhDUH - and that is a no brainer.

dance

I very much doubt Bob Forward et.al. believe in that shit.
If they are even aware of it. They are physicists.
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD


big deal dude...biologists, physicists, chemists are all competing egotists who think a TOE revolves around their 'science'.
Science has become like Christianity.
All of the fragmented/divided sects/cults/denominations think they have the inside track on the truth.

As a matter of fact the issue whether the sun is nuclear or electric is now an issue being discussed by 'experts' with PhDUHs on both sides of the issue ... so who do I believe?
Anonymous NASA stooges like you?
OR Tesla who gave us so much who believed we were recieving signals here on earth?
LOL

Maybe I should believe the biologists who toss out 95% of DNA and call it junk because the language is beyond them...?
Do I believe them?

science is on a learning curve...get used to it.
Physicists can be idiots...without getting into how they even arrived to the country via Project Paperclip...

The fact Hans Alfven battled his peers for about 40 years proves physicists can be well paid idiots.

The fact that for nearly 40 years 'evolutionists' believed in the Piltdown man later proved a hoax, (the hoax supporting evolution), proves scientists can be and are in fact idiots who have influence.

The fact that for more than 50+ years Einstein and others had subscribed to a Standard Model since the late 1800s, where the FOUR forces of physics were seen as SYMMETRICAL right up until the day Einstein died in 1955, AND then the following year in 1956 it was proved they were NOT symmetrical, says so much about how science is full of shit.
...and so are you.

The moment you suggested taking control of the Moon is a NON-issue in regards to affecting the weather on earth I knew I had ewe penned in.
iamwith

go back to shleep NASA stooge.
We now have 5 stooges and counting.
Curly, Larry, Moe, Shemp, and Halcyon Daze the chimp who thinks he is a champ.

Clearly U R an idiot stooge, too bad you are not an idiot savant.
Then at least you would have a gift to share.

cheers,

Thread: bomb the moon: what's the real reason (Page 5)
5a

Last Edited by Raphael on 03/28/2013 06:08 AM
The swastika is an inherent part of Intelligent Design.

[link to at37.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36553700
United Kingdom
07/26/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27249373
United States
07/26/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
OH GOD ITS BACK.
74444

User ID: 74444
United States
07/26/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Heh. One of my favorite old threads.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44098169
Australia
07/26/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
ah the good old moon hoax.

If you believe this happened then you are a sheep. Look at the time period the USA started this agenda. They were way behind the Russians and yet apparently won the race. Even the russians say that the technology wasn't there.

Besides there is no way they could give a live broadcast of the landing, whether you believe it or not. The tech wasn't there. Even now ask any TV producer and while you could do it now, it would be a huge project including satellite relays.

I believe the US made it to the moon, but not when they said. That was a huge hollywood blockbuster by Stanley Kubrick to Give the world the illusion that they beat the Russians.

Use your brain and common sense or ask any TV producer or any film maker not associated with Hollywood
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44098169
Australia
07/26/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
plus The Moon is 350-400,000km away from Earth, that is 1.25-1.4 Light Seconds.
Yet the Communications Between Earth & The "Moon" have no Perceivable Delay. If they were really on the Moon there would have been a delay of 2.5-2.8 seconds between Ground Control and the Astronauts on the Surface of the Moon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44098169
Australia
07/26/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
plus The Moon is 350-400,000km away from Earth, that is 1.25-1.4 Light Seconds.
Yet the Communications Between Earth & The "Moon" have no Perceivable Delay. If they were really on the Moon there would have been a delay of 2.5-2.8 seconds between Ground Control and the Astronauts on the Surface of the Moon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44098169

Debunk that???? A live broadcast from the moon with no delay. You can't edit a LIVE brodcast
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44098169
Australia
07/26/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax



I'm sorry did I just hurt your feelings?
Instant Karma
For now we see through a glass, darkly

User ID: 30388691
United States
07/26/2013 09:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
Where is your proof that the lasers are actually hitting retro-reflectors and not just bouncing off the surface?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8597527

Do you know how big such a reflector is?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11302304


The laser beam is 4 miles wide by the time it reaches the Moon from Earth. The largest reflector was around 3 feet wide. Since the moon's surface is reflective, there was no real need for the reflectors.

Last Edited by Instant Karma on 07/26/2013 10:02 PM
Dollar Deception: How Banks Secretly Create Money:

[link to www.webofdebt.com]

mobius-gears
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42363762
United States
07/26/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
500 degree difference in temp from the dark to the light side of the moon. They simply didn't have the ability to withstand those kinds of temp swings with the equiptment they had.
Dr. AstroModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 33360181
United States
07/27/2013 12:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
500 degree difference in temp from the dark to the light side of the moon. They simply didn't have the ability to withstand those kinds of temp swings with the equiptment they had.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42363762


Same magnitude of temperature swing they experience on the exterior of ISS between the daytime and night time side. The temperature of their spacesuits is independent of the temperature of the skin of ISS, however. The vacuum of space is a great insulator, no heat convection from an atmosphere. The suit assumes the temperature it was designed to assume. Direct transfer of heat from the lunar surface (which was always in the "morning hours" of the moon before it had fully warmed) was quite minimal; the soles of their boots had the most contact and heavy insulation to go with it.
astrobanner2
Dr. AstroModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 33360181
United States
07/27/2013 12:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
plus The Moon is 350-400,000km away from Earth, that is 1.25-1.4 Light Seconds.
Yet the Communications Between Earth & The "Moon" have no Perceivable Delay. If they were really on the Moon there would have been a delay of 2.5-2.8 seconds between Ground Control and the Astronauts on the Surface of the Moon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44098169

Debunk that???? A live broadcast from the moon with no delay. You can't edit a LIVE brodcast
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44098169


There was a delay, it's clearly audible in feedback in the astronauts mics. You hear mission control respond without a delay because that is the side on which the conversation is being recorded. In fact, when the transmission from mission control would echo in the astronauts' microphones it allowed for measurement of the earth-moon distance and over the course of the longer missions you could even measure the eccentricity of the moon's orbit. Even high school students can figure that out.
[link to arxiv.org]
Congratulations, you were just bested by high school students.
astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44114107
Australia
07/27/2013 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
please can somebody tell me (astromut?) why cant they just point a telescope or satellite at the moon, zoom in to the flag and snap a photo? that's all any1 has to do to dispel any doubts of either side..i honestly cant believe we don't have any instruments that can see the flag if it is in fact there???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44114107
Australia
07/27/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
please can somebody tell me (astromut?) why cant they just point a telescope or satellite at the moon, zoom in to the flag and snap a photo? that's all any1 has to do to dispel any doubts of either side..i honestly cant believe we don't have any instruments that can see the flag if it is in fact there???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44114107


nope? didn't think so..ive asked this question to a hundred people n not 1 logical answer to date..so they take a photo so detailed they can tell your eye colour from space but they cant photograph a flag..ok that makes sense
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23632619
United States
07/27/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Game Over for NASA Moon-Landing Hoax
This blows every other moon-hoax documentary out of the water.

Man went 230,000+ miles (460,000+ miles round trip!) into space in the 1960's. Since then, no country in the world has "had the budget" to go more than 400 miles into space. Are you effing kidding me??!!

Apollo Zero


Did you ApolloTards realize that lasers can be reflected off the natural lunar surface?

Where is your proof that the lasers are actually hitting retro-reflectors and not just bouncing off the surface?


PIN THIS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8597527


True

News