Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,187 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 389,420
Pageviews Today: 481,272Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,625
03:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Message Subject Galactic Federation Coud'état against the Illuminati and a NEW financial system . START THE DISCUSSION OF THE END OF TIMES!
Poster Handle Seeing
Post Content
Can we start with the total failure of the galactic federation to date?
 Quoting: ac 1053923

ok. if you google galactic federation and all the stuff ...well i thought it was all BS. but the amazing quantity of information...lots of people investing lots of time to write that information...
and the amazing number of info...well
some sincronicities and the abundant information regarding "Galactics" working with "Earth Allies" MAKES me wonder if there is not a 10% truth behind that.

Now they are saying that "the final battle" is about to begin and a "new financial system " is getting ready. So I am opening discussion

There is so much people , so much information that something of that must be truth. WEll, I hope so.

But I am a GLPer and love conspiracies. SO I am opening the discussion

The fact that if you google that the web is full of that info makes me wonder that it can´t be a massive collective generation of BS. There must be something of truth and I am calling all GLPers to discuss this info
 Quoting: Strongman Shelford

It's those "10% truth" reports that cause all the trouble, because that 10% that people resonate with gets them to believe the other 90% bullshit in many cases.
Please verify you're human:

Reason for reporting: