Men are Second Class citizens in the USA
User ID: 1472821
06/07/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
1. SUICIDE: Men’s suicide rate is 4.6 times higher than that of women’s. [Dept. Health & Human Services -- 26,710 males vs 5,700 females] Men don't seek help from professionals.2. LIFE EXPECTANCY: Men’s life expectancy is seven (7) years shorter than women’s [National Center for Health Statistics -- males 72.3 yrs vs females 79 yrs] yet receive only 35% of government expenditures for health care and medical costs. That's nature, plus men are aren't proactive with their health..Quoting: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
3. WAR: Men are almost exclusively the only victims of war [Dept. Defense -- Vietnam Casualties 47,369 men vs 74 women]. It's still the boys club and women are still abused.
4. WORKPLACE FATALITIES: Men account for more than 95% of all workplace fatalities. Not paying attention?
5. MURDER: Men are murdered at a rate almost 5 times that of women. [Dept. Health & Human Services -- 26,710 men vs 5,700 women] Gang activity, uncontrolled rage man vs man?
6. CHILD CUSTODY: Women receive physical custody of 92% of all children of separation, and men only 4%. [Department of Health & Human Services] The courts decide what is best for the children...period.
7. JURY BIAS: Women are acquitted of spousal murder at a rate 9 times that of men [Bureau Justice Statistics -- 1.4% of men vs 12.9% of women] Women fighting back for their life, self-defense. A jury of your peers.
8. COURT BIAS: Men are sentenced 2.8 times longer than women for spousal murder [Bureau Justice Statistics -- men at 17 years vs women at 6 years] Sure you keep believing that.
9. JUSTICE SYSTEM BIAS: Women are assesessed for Child Support on average at half the rate of men, yet are twice as likely to default on Child Support payments. Ninety Seven (97%) of all child support prosecutions are against fathers. [Census Bureau] There are many reasons for those figures.
10. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Numerous credible studies from independant researchers report that women are the initiators of domestic violence in 58% of all cases, and cause physical abuse in almost 50% of all cases, yet women only account for 6% of all criminal proceedings in such matters. I could pull contradictory figures out of my hat you know.
11. CHILD VIOLENCE: Mothers commit 55% of all child murders and biological fathers commit 6%. NIS-3 indicates that Mother-only households are 3 times more fatal to children than Father-only households. Despite these compelling figures, children are systematically removed from the natural fathers who are their most effective protectors. The numbers would be higher if children were in the father's custody, your figures don't reflect the opposite scenario.
12. WEALTH: Women hold 65% of the total wealth in the USA [Fortune Magazine] Single mothers with children are the poorest.
There's my take on it.