Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,307 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 68,527
Pageviews Today: 95,916Threads Today: 21Posts Today: 350
12:38 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*

 
Doc Savage

User ID: 21748249
United States
09/18/2012 04:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Muslims, don't you think all your violent behavior is a P.R. nightmare for "The Peaceful Religion"? I mean, to the rest of the world, you guys really ARE coming off like a rabid pack of moronically stupid, bloodthirsty savages.

It's getting to the point where western nations are probably going to start deporting trouble-making muslims because they're sick of the punk activity, constant whining, hysterical hypersensitivity, the bankrupting welfare costs, etc.

The muslim community had better get its act together QUICKLY if it still wants to live in the civilized part of the world.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


All the muslims claims that they are a "religion of peace".. but I saw none of them speak out against the violence that his own brothers are carrying out... no public manifestation of indignation, no sign of disavowal to the violence and death
 Quoting: Fabian10


Fabian, I'm thinking that maybe 10% of the muslim world are the mindless turds who just want to kill everybody, and the other 90% are scared shitless to say anything lest they get beheaded by the minority.
Fabian10

User ID: 23992579
Argentina
09/18/2012 04:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
It's getting to the point where western nations are probably going to start deporting trouble-making muslims
 Quoting: Doc Savage



Europe is finished.

 Quoting: LadyTea

That was something that i was hoping to never read.. but sadly is truth
Life isn't short.It's the longest thing anybody ever does
Fabian10

User ID: 23992579
Argentina
09/18/2012 04:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Muslims, don't you think all your violent behavior is a P.R. nightmare for "The Peaceful Religion"? I mean, to the rest of the world, you guys really ARE coming off like a rabid pack of moronically stupid, bloodthirsty savages.

It's getting to the point where western nations are probably going to start deporting trouble-making muslims because they're sick of the punk activity, constant whining, hysterical hypersensitivity, the bankrupting welfare costs, etc.

The muslim community had better get its act together QUICKLY if it still wants to live in the civilized part of the world.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


All the muslims claims that they are a "religion of peace".. but I saw none of them speak out against the violence that his own brothers are carrying out... no public manifestation of indignation, no sign of disavowal to the violence and death
 Quoting: Fabian10


Fabian, I'm thinking that maybe 10% of the muslim world are the mindless turds who just want to kill everybody, and the other 90% are scared shitless to say anything lest they get beheaded by the minority.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


Even if your numbers are right... the silence of that 90% is enough proof to claim that they are by no way a religion of peace....more like a religion of Fear
Life isn't short.It's the longest thing anybody ever does
Doc Savage

User ID: 21748249
United States
09/18/2012 04:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
It's getting to the point where western nations are probably going to start deporting trouble-making muslims
 Quoting: Doc Savage


Won't be possible. Unfortunately.

Most of them are born in our countries and own citizenship the same as we do.

I'd love to see them all deported to Sudan or Yemen - only I am dreaming... They will kick us out of our own land if they can - and the "anti-racist" laws in our countries are turning in their favour, not ours.

I am almost 61 so I can see all the difference.

Our countries are no longer the same due to the presence of all these "Afro" and Islamics our creepy politicians are importing by droves. I stopped voting a long time ago as they are all the same. One is plague, the other is cholera.

I am able to tell you one thing:

Europe is finished.

:-(

Asians are fine. They don't bother anyone. Let them stay. They work hard, set up businesses, pay taxes and create riches.
 Quoting: LadyTea


LadyTea, deportation may not seem possible. But that WILL change if or when there is a single terrorist act that kills hundreds or thousands of westerners, and that act is linked to muslim extremists.

I'm truly sorry for Europe. I hope America learns from Europe's mistake.
Doc Savage

User ID: 21748249
United States
09/18/2012 04:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Muslims, don't you think all your violent behavior is a P.R. nightmare for "The Peaceful Religion"? I mean, to the rest of the world, you guys really ARE coming off like a rabid pack of moronically stupid, bloodthirsty savages.

It's getting to the point where western nations are probably going to start deporting trouble-making muslims because they're sick of the punk activity, constant whining, hysterical hypersensitivity, the bankrupting welfare costs, etc.

The muslim community had better get its act together QUICKLY if it still wants to live in the civilized part of the world.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


All the muslims claims that they are a "religion of peace".. but I saw none of them speak out against the violence that his own brothers are carrying out... no public manifestation of indignation, no sign of disavowal to the violence and death
 Quoting: Fabian10


Fabian, I'm thinking that maybe 10% of the muslim world are the mindless turds who just want to kill everybody, and the other 90% are scared shitless to say anything lest they get beheaded by the minority.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


Even if your numbers are right... the silence of that 90% is enough proof to claim that they are by no way a religion of peace....more like a religion of Fear
 Quoting: Fabian10


Yep!
xxx
User ID: 1391487
United States
09/18/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
me2 its time for some leveling and finishing off those fools, they are the ones that cant live with us we can live with them but they cant, they cant live under a democracy they need to be suppressed because that's all they know that's what that whole Islam does they are indoctrinated
so in short if they want to live with us they need to remove Islam completely.




Time to bacon grease spray the whole of the middle east. Really I wish we could.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18034483

yhwh/alah has declared war on human freedom and thus all
humanity who defy Its will.
that thing ain't god.
love shall prevail.
LadyTea

User ID: 22188579
France
09/18/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
LadyTea, deportation may not seem possible. But that WILL change if or when there is a single terrorist act that kills hundreds or thousands of westerners, and that act is linked to muslim extremists.

I'm truly sorry for Europe. I hope America learns from Europe's mistake.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


Nah...

Our countrymen are totally hypnotized by TV, cell phones and crass materialism they do not even revolt anymore.

The 60's and 70's are way way gone...

They will have to pay the price for their torpor and live under Shariah soon enough.

I am happy to be my age. I won't see it.
I have no children/grand children who will suffer from it.

After me, the deluge. I will leave this world with a big laugh.

What do I care about these sheep.

Let them live in their own shiite. If this is what they want, let them have it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23816861
United Kingdom
09/18/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
I guess unlike Salmund Rushdi these guys won't get any kind of protection.. although the Iranian bounty on Rushdis head is now £2million I am sure someone will try to collect, and if they do I'm sure all hell will break lose.

The notion in Iran it seems is that if someone had collected the bounty on Rushdis head before now none of these other guys would have been brave enough to draw a cartoon or make a film..

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that this is only going to get worse...
Éireann
Eisteacht le gra!

User ID: 23620082
United States
09/18/2012 04:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Muslims, don't you think all your violent behavior is a P.R. nightmare for "The Peaceful Religion"? I mean, to the rest of the world, you guys really ARE coming off like a rabid pack of moronically stupid, bloodthirsty savages.

It's getting to the point where western nations are probably going to start deporting trouble-making muslims because they're sick of the punk activity, constant whining, hysterical hypersensitivity, the bankrupting welfare costs, etc.

The muslim community had better get its act together QUICKLY if it still wants to live in the civilized part of the world.
 Quoting: Doc Savage

clappa
Éireann~

Eisteacht le gra! ~ArunaLuna (Translation from Gaelic: "Listen to Love!")

"And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." - Thomas Jefferson, from a Letter to John Taylor written in 1816

"Unfortunately, it is in the nature of man to tinker - even with immutable truth. Thus, we must be ever vigilant... - James Munford

“It is a sad fate for a man to die too well known to everybody else, and still unknown to himself.” - Francis Bacon

"Better the illusions that exalt us than ten thousand truths" - Aleksander Pushkin
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I do not give negative Karma. I believe that all opinions are worthy of debate and discussion. Free speech is essential to the growth and advancement of each individual and all of Humankind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23990264
United States
09/18/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
me2 its time for some leveling and finishing off those fools, they are the ones that cant live with us we can live with them but they cant, they cant live under a democracy they need to be suppressed because that's all they know that's what that whole Islam does they are indoctrinated
so in short if they want to live with us they need to remove Islam completely.




Time to bacon grease spray the whole of the middle east. Really I wish we could.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18034483

yhwh/alah has declared war on human freedom and thus all
humanity who defy Its will.
that thing ain't god.
love shall prevail.
 Quoting: xxx 1391487


God is real but the truth about God is in no man made book That is what i believe so I'll pray to God My God The God who created me but when I do I never have much to say but I believe he blesses me from time to time for the thought. I do think my way of religion is better than any that's out there right now. If God is real 1 day I will have my day in court ohyeah oh what I got from you're comment holy war!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23976472
United States
09/18/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
in egypt a salafist has issued a fatwa to kill everyone involved...

[link to translate.google.com]
 Quoting: pfle


You mean the 'holy' man has ordered a 'hit' on someone exercising their free speech.

A call to murder, mafia-style.

If it walks like a duck...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22925004


sounds just like Obama and his sharia law
tarfonwxx

User ID: 10892872
United States
09/18/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Muslims, don't you think all your violent behavior is a P.R. nightmare for "The Peaceful Religion"? I mean, to the rest of the world, you guys really ARE coming off like a rabid pack of moronically stupid, bloodthirsty savages.

It's getting to the point where western nations are probably going to start deporting trouble-making muslims because they're sick of the punk activity, constant whining, hysterical hypersensitivity, the bankrupting welfare costs, etc.

The muslim community had better get its act together QUICKLY if it still wants to live in the civilized part of the world.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


All the muslims claims that they are a "religion of peace".. but I saw none of them speak out against the violence that his own brothers are carrying out... no public manifestation of indignation, no sign of disavowal to the violence and death
 Quoting: Fabian10


Fabian, I'm thinking that maybe 10% of the muslim world are the mindless turds who just want to kill everybody, and the other 90% are scared shitless to say anything lest they get beheaded by the minority.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


There is still no one explaining to the American public what is really inside the heads of people marching all around the world. It's either liberal Muslims who say Islam is peaceful or gross misrepresentations that make them look nuts. The truth is that a large portion of the world holds the American Western secular lifestyle and value system in contempt and ascribe to a traditional and religiously based worldview. This antagonism is not going anywhere soon and the closer the confrontation gets the wiser we'd be to understand it better. Ironically those with a religious faith may get the problem better than others but those who keep conflicts going try to pit religions against each other when really there is a different kind of struggle going on within countries and within the world at large.
xxx
User ID: 1391487
United States
09/18/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
me2 its time for some leveling and finishing off those fools, they are the ones that cant live with us we can live with them but they cant, they cant live under a democracy they need to be suppressed because that's all they know that's what that whole Islam does they are indoctrinated
so in short if they want to live with us they need to remove Islam completely.




Time to bacon grease spray the whole of the middle east. Really I wish we could.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18034483

yhwh/alah has declared war on human freedom and thus all
humanity who defy Its will.
that thing ain't god.
love shall prevail.
 Quoting: xxx 1391487


God is real but the truth about God is in no man made book That is what i believe so I'll pray to God My God The God who created me but when I do I never have much to say but I believe he blesses me from time to time for the thought. I do think my way of religion is better than any that's out there right now. If God is real 1 day I will have my day in court ohyeah oh what I got from you're comment holy war!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23990264


the only war is the one in the heart.
peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23230121
United States
09/18/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
I heard the Chinese are the best at making anti-muslim propaganda with lots of kung-fu fighting and beheading sequences. Where is Buddha and Bruce Lee when you need him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15620088
Romania
09/18/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
So these blood thirsty muslims are now issuing attack orders for Americans on our own soil?

And still we will do nothing?

Why the fuck are we funding these savages in Egypt again?

what the hell?
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^


Your muslim-in-chief is not only funding them he's apologizing for America's freedom of speech !

Too bad his republican opponent is not doing too well at convincing the American public he needs to be president and another 4 year of Obama are a very likely possibility verysad !
Doc Savage

User ID: 21748249
United States
09/18/2012 04:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Muslims, don't you think all your violent behavior is a P.R. nightmare for "The Peaceful Religion"? I mean, to the rest of the world, you guys really ARE coming off like a rabid pack of moronically stupid, bloodthirsty savages.

It's getting to the point where western nations are probably going to start deporting trouble-making muslims because they're sick of the punk activity, constant whining, hysterical hypersensitivity, the bankrupting welfare costs, etc.

The muslim community had better get its act together QUICKLY if it still wants to live in the civilized part of the world.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


All the muslims claims that they are a "religion of peace".. but I saw none of them speak out against the violence that his own brothers are carrying out... no public manifestation of indignation, no sign of disavowal to the violence and death
 Quoting: Fabian10


Fabian, I'm thinking that maybe 10% of the muslim world are the mindless turds who just want to kill everybody, and the other 90% are scared shitless to say anything lest they get beheaded by the minority.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


There is still no one explaining to the American public what is really inside the heads of people marching all around the world. It's either liberal Muslims who say Islam is peaceful or gross misrepresentations that make them look nuts. The truth is that a large portion of the world holds the American Western secular lifestyle and value system in contempt and ascribe to a traditional and religiously based worldview. This antagonism is not going anywhere soon and the closer the confrontation gets the wiser we'd be to understand it better. Ironically those with a religious faith may get the problem better than others but those who keep conflicts going try to pit religions against each other when really there is a different kind of struggle going on within countries and within the world at large.
 Quoting: tarfonwxx


This all boils down to a single question: how do you reason with an entire culture which believes it has the right -- given by "Allah" -- to simply murder everyone who doesn't convert to their way of thinking? Of course, the answer is that YOU CAN'T.

This hasn't been a problem until recently, because muslims simply didn't have the means to follow through on their threats in a significant way. But now that Iran is on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons, it's a whole new ball game, and the entire western world is endangered.

If Iran isn't stopped, and even one of their nukes gets detonated, it will lead to a chain of events that will end up with entire muslim nations being turned into glass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13460690
Australia
09/18/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
I guess unlike Salmund Rushdi these guys won't get any kind of protection.. although the Iranian bounty on Rushdis head is now £2million I am sure someone will try to collect, and if they do I'm sure all hell will break lose.

The notion in Iran it seems is that if someone had collected the bounty on Rushdis head before now none of these other guys would have been brave enough to draw a cartoon or make a film..

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that this is only going to get worse...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23816861


In an article the security detail who looked after Rushdie wondered what his next book would be, they thought something about Buddha the fat guy might be it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13460690
Australia
09/18/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
...


All the muslims claims that they are a "religion of peace".. but I saw none of them speak out against the violence that his own brothers are carrying out... no public manifestation of indignation, no sign of disavowal to the violence and death
 Quoting: Fabian10


Fabian, I'm thinking that maybe 10% of the muslim world are the mindless turds who just want to kill everybody, and the other 90% are scared shitless to say anything lest they get beheaded by the minority.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


There is still no one explaining to the American public what is really inside the heads of people marching all around the world. It's either liberal Muslims who say Islam is peaceful or gross misrepresentations that make them look nuts. The truth is that a large portion of the world holds the American Western secular lifestyle and value system in contempt and ascribe to a traditional and religiously based worldview. This antagonism is not going anywhere soon and the closer the confrontation gets the wiser we'd be to understand it better. Ironically those with a religious faith may get the problem better than others but those who keep conflicts going try to pit religions against each other when really there is a different kind of struggle going on within countries and within the world at large.
 Quoting: tarfonwxx


This all boils down to a single question: how do you reason with an entire culture which believes it has the right -- given by "Allah" -- to simply murder everyone who doesn't convert to their way of thinking? Of course, the answer is that YOU CAN'T.

This hasn't been a problem until recently, because muslims simply didn't have the means to follow through on their threats in a significant way. But now that Iran is on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons, it's a whole new ball game, and the entire western world is endangered.

If Iran isn't stopped, and even one of their nukes gets detonated, it will lead to a chain of events that will end up with entire muslim nations being turned into glass.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


sorry but I think the western worlds big mistake was allowing them into their countries.

But thankfully we fucked up the environment first.
thesearcheroftruth

User ID: 23097865
United Kingdom
09/18/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
good im glad im hope the maker is crying right now , im ecstatic , the fucking idiot , and anyone who had anything to do with it , pieces of shit
the truth will set you free ..
Sevens8

User ID: 23958063
Australia
09/18/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
The Fatwa is on then and reflected, they will not receive Paradise for the death and destruction of human life using so called God as weapon against man.

I bar them by petition to the Justice courts of the Ancients of Days in the Sevenfold Universe.

The Fatwa is reflected upon them, they will NOT come into the Kingdom of Heaven for all there Sins against mankind, they are the bringer of death and are NOT part of the Tree of Life in eternal life.

You shall know them their fruits and by what comes out of their mouth, they have NO credentials at all and are not recognized by the Kingdom of Heaven.

They cannot even demonstrate that they come from God at all....Nothing in the fruits.

Last Edited by Sevens8 on 09/18/2012 05:04 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15368686
United States
09/18/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
I believe it is prophecied that soon and very soon we will see a Christian verses muslim war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23993605
Thailand
09/18/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
...


All the muslims claims that they are a "religion of peace".. but I saw none of them speak out against the violence that his own brothers are carrying out... no public manifestation of indignation, no sign of disavowal to the violence and death
 Quoting: Fabian10


Fabian, I'm thinking that maybe 10% of the muslim world are the mindless turds who just want to kill everybody, and the other 90% are scared shitless to say anything lest they get beheaded by the minority.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


There is still no one explaining to the American public what is really inside the heads of people marching all around the world. It's either liberal Muslims who say Islam is peaceful or gross misrepresentations that make them look nuts. The truth is that a large portion of the world holds the American Western secular lifestyle and value system in contempt and ascribe to a traditional and religiously based worldview. This antagonism is not going anywhere soon and the closer the confrontation gets the wiser we'd be to understand it better. Ironically those with a religious faith may get the problem better than others but those who keep conflicts going try to pit religions against each other when really there is a different kind of struggle going on within countries and within the world at large.
 Quoting: tarfonwxx


This all boils down to a single question: how do you reason with an entire culture which believes it has the right -- given by "Allah" -- to simply murder everyone who doesn't convert to their way of thinking? Of course, the answer is that YOU CAN'T.

This hasn't been a problem until recently, because muslims simply didn't have the means to follow through on their threats in a significant way. But now that Iran is on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons, it's a whole new ball game, and the entire western world is endangered.

If Iran isn't stopped, and even one of their nukes gets detonated, it will lead to a chain of events that will end up with entire muslim nations being turned into glass.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


It was game over when Pakistan got nukes ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23990264
United States
09/18/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
...


Fabian, I'm thinking that maybe 10% of the muslim world are the mindless turds who just want to kill everybody, and the other 90% are scared shitless to say anything lest they get beheaded by the minority.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


There is still no one explaining to the American public what is really inside the heads of people marching all around the world. It's either liberal Muslims who say Islam is peaceful or gross misrepresentations that make them look nuts. The truth is that a large portion of the world holds the American Western secular lifestyle and value system in contempt and ascribe to a traditional and religiously based worldview. This antagonism is not going anywhere soon and the closer the confrontation gets the wiser we'd be to understand it better. Ironically those with a religious faith may get the problem better than others but those who keep conflicts going try to pit religions against each other when really there is a different kind of struggle going on within countries and within the world at large.
 Quoting: tarfonwxx


This all boils down to a single question: how do you reason with an entire culture which believes it has the right -- given by "Allah" -- to simply murder everyone who doesn't convert to their way of thinking? Of course, the answer is that YOU CAN'T.

This hasn't been a problem until recently, because muslims simply didn't have the means to follow through on their threats in a significant way. But now that Iran is on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons, it's a whole new ball game, and the entire western world is endangered.

If Iran isn't stopped, and even one of their nukes gets detonated, it will lead to a chain of events that will end up with entire muslim nations being turned into glass.
 Quoting: Doc Savage


It was game over when Pakistan got nukes ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23993605


No it just kept pakistan in the muslim safe zone till the end but yet it didn't stop the murder of bin laden.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342948
United States
09/18/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Time to bacon grease spray the whole of the middle east. Really I wish we could.
 Quoting: Desert Fox


chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23990264
United States
09/18/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
we still use drones in pakistan too but they never use ther nukes which I give thanks for that sometimes I have wonderd if the tension between the united states and pakistan was just for show to protect pakistan from being attacked by alquida.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22894284
Canada
09/18/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Nothing like letting the devil in first to infiltrate and set up shop, then pointing out the obvious peril, to instigate rivalry, and keep your demons hopping. You can't keep your minions frenzy going without the incentive of the whip and the point of the pitch fork. Heat up the iron floor, get them jumping up and down, with their feet on fire, then unleash them, so that their only choice is to face an enemy, when turning on the master is a worse fate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23990264
United States
09/18/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
Nothing like letting the devil in first to infiltrate and set up shop, then pointing out the obvious peril, to instigate rivalry, and keep your demons hopping. You can't keep your minions frenzy going without the incentive of the whip and the point of the pitch fork. Heat up the iron floor, get them jumping up and down, with their feet on fire, then unleash them, so that their only choice is to face an enemy, when turning on the master is a worse fate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22894284


The first thing the bush administration did wrong was not close are boarders till the war over!
Sevens8

User ID: 23958063
Australia
09/18/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
The Kingdom of Heaven will arrive and they will know they are adjudged as unworthy.

I have the keys of the door of the Tree of Life in the midst of Paradise(Eden) of the Seven Churches of the Seven stars at the end!

I have the keys of the beginning where the end shall come from!

Last Edited by Sevens8 on 09/18/2012 05:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22894284
Canada
09/18/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”

23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”





There's only one enemy. It's time has come when it's forces make opposition, and war against themselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4420584
United States
09/18/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: fatwa to kill all film related *UPDATED*
The muzzie scum can stick they fatwa right up their skinny asses then sit and enjoy it.

If islam were a religion is it would be a religion of hate, paedophilia, destruction and suffering.

Whats more, if you really study islam, you find really quickly that its not a religion at all. It is a total enslavement plan for man kind.

"Listen to what I just told you: islam is bad for Buddhists. islam is bad for christians. islam is bad for muslims. islam is bad. It is just bad." - Dr. Bill Warner

Anything done in the name of islam is nothing but evil. So, does it surprise you that a fatwa (a "fuck you" in some murderous tongue...)

I wouldn't go out of my way to kill muzzie scum but, then, I don't go out of my way to step on ants crossing the sidewalk either. That is the problem: The world wants to live in peace and the fucking muslims use our desire for peace against us.

There is only one tactic: WTO - Wipe Them Out

Its sad, all the children and all the women that islam has corrupted. But, its too late. WTO.

News