Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,223 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 672,816
Pageviews Today: 977,688Threads Today: 304Posts Today: 5,912
09:27 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

What Romney lost by insulting the 47%, he more than made up for by having the guts to say what the other 53% know is true.

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461956
United States
09/18/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What Romney lost by insulting the 47%, he more than made up for by having the guts to say what the other 53% know is true.
Gaffe? Maybe. Lost the election? Oh hell no.

Most Americans know that what he said was RIGHT ON THE MONEY.

The 47 percent who are PISSED weren't going to vote for him anyway, and Romney knew that, and he said as much in his comments.

So, whatever, I say - I think Romney gained twice as much support over his comments as he may have lost.

There is a reason this thing was leaked, and at the same time as a video of Barack Obama from 1998 saying he absolutely believes in the redistribution of wealth.

Just saying....Romney for the win!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22323395
United States
09/18/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What Romney lost by insulting the 47%, he more than made up for by having the guts to say what the other 53% know is true.
LOL.

If that's not a bad case of wishful thinking. This is pretty much over; 4 more years, like it or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
09/18/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What Romney lost by insulting the 47%, he more than made up for by having the guts to say what the other 53% know is true.
go to 3:20 for another version of the Romney fundraiser
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15176280
United States
09/18/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What Romney lost by insulting the 47%, he more than made up for by having the guts to say what the other 53% know is true.
Shit! Even the 47% know its true!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13158115
United States
09/18/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What Romney lost by insulting the 47%, he more than made up for by having the guts to say what the other 53% know is true.
Truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23430072
United States
09/18/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What Romney lost by insulting the 47%, he more than made up for by having the guts to say what the other 53% know is true.
Truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13158115

+1000

News








Proud Member Of The Angry Mob