Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,041 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,744,988
Pageviews Today: 2,313,573Threads Today: 568Posts Today: 10,696
07:07 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Obama will probably get reelected

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3738979
United States
09/20/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama will probably get reelected
If this guy can get elected twice, then Obummer will probably get elected again. It's unfortunate, but, really! Take a look at the video.



Who here voted for this guy in 2004?

I will admit, he makes a better doom president than Obama.
Garman906

User ID: 24073308
United States
09/20/2012 09:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
With Mitt Romney as the alternative, it don't really matter.
The earth belongs to the animals. We were put here to look after them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 3738979
United States
09/20/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
Have another good laugh

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24077368
United States
09/20/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
Then how come he's buying his retierment home in Hawaii and planing to move in in Jan?
ptuck874

User ID: 19555494
United States
09/20/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
Then how come he's buying his retierment home in Hawaii and planing to move in in Jan?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24077368




[link to www.wnd.com]
ArE yOu AlSo DiVeRgEnT, fRiEnd?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 3738979
United States
09/20/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
Then how come he's buying his retierment home in Hawaii and planing to move in in Jan?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24077368


So that he and Obummer can sit around together, roasting marshmallows, while discussing who screwed over the American people more?

[link to www.freerepublic.com]

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
09/20/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
So, I guess that in 2016 it'll still be all Bush's fault, huh? lmao
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 3738979
United States
09/20/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
Then how come he's buying his retierment home in Hawaii and planing to move in in Jan?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24077368




[link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: ptuck874


You beat me to it. chuckle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 3738979
United States
09/20/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
So, I guess that in 2016 it'll still be all Bush's fault, huh? lmao
 Quoting: Ego_Sum_Nex


Yeah, people will still blame Bush. Truth be told, Clinton was the worst. Like I said, Bush makes a better doom president. At least he is entertaining. bushfing

Thread: Bill Clinton -- Worst President EVER
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 3738979
United States
09/20/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
So, I guess that in 2016 it'll still be all Bush's fault, huh? lmao
 Quoting: Ego_Sum_Nex


Yeah, people will still blame Bush. Truth be told, Clinton was the worst. Like I said, Bush makes a better doom president. At least he is entertaining. bushfing

Thread: Bill Clinton -- Worst President EVER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23884908
United States
09/20/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
They work for the same people. It doesn't matter which one gets elected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
09/20/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama will probably get reelected
yes he will.... like mitten said 47 % already will vote for the incumbent... the remaining 53 % are made up of gov employees who will not vote for any one who would lay them off, then the unions who will always vote for democraps...the remaining few repukes are divided ... only the independents will decide the outcome.

News