Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,281 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 432,430
Pageviews Today: 516,398Threads Today: 54Posts Today: 1,396
03:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Message Subject Can anyone help? Doctors cannot help me..
Poster Handle Anonymous Coward
Post Content
Good diet/no meat or sugar though

I am fairly active I walk about a mile a day, and ten miles at the weekend.

I am 5ft 11 and 13 stone

I have an office job so dont actually get that much sunlight unless its at the weekend.

And no I have not taken vitamins or supplements, I hate pharmacuticals and take them only when absaloutly desperate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14637990

do you drink diet soda?

the electrical overload is a possible culprit.
I am overly sensitive and cannot tolerate it.

You might find a kinesiologist who can muscle
test you for different environmental issues.

might even be heavy metal poisoning. do you
have mercury fillings?

filter your water as best you can. seems to
me you have some allergies that are
environmental. consider where you are walking,
or other possibilities, even carbon monoxide.
I was getting poisoned by carbon monoxide
very slowly. Had terrible symptoms and did not
find out until we moved and the landlord called
to say the house was condemned because of the
monoxide levels.

Also, you may need a good vitamin. Certainly
some Magnesium would be of great benefit.

good luck...keep looking. its not in your
Please verify you're human:

Reason for reporting: