Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,579 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 347,119
Pageviews Today: 468,042Threads Today: 124Posts Today: 1,937
03:11 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Man Made Global Warming Disproved

 
DoorBert

User ID: 1495371
United States
10/07/2012 09:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Man Made Global Warming Disproved
The theory that failed

It takes only one experiment to disprove a theory. The climate models are predicting a global disaster, but the empirical evidence disagrees. The theory of catastrophic man-made global warming has been tested from many independent angles.

The heat is missing from oceans; it’s missing from the upper troposphere. The clouds are not behaving as predicted. The models can’t predict the short term, the regional, or the long term. They don’t predict the past. How could they predict the future?

The models didn’t correctly predict changes in outgoing radiation, or the humidity and temperature trends of the upper troposphere. The single most important fact, dominating everything else, is that the ocean heat content has barely increased since 2003 (and quite possibly decreased) counter to the simulations. In a best case scenario, any increase reported is not enough. Models can’t predict local and regional patterns or seasonal effects, yet modelers add up all the erroneous micro-estimates and claim to produce an accurate macro global forecast. Most of the warming happened in a step change in 1977, yet CO2 has been rising annually.

Every which way we measure it, the models predictions don’t match the observations.

The warming we’ve had in the last thirty years implies that at best, we could expect 1°C from a doubling of CO2, but observations from eight natural experiments around the globe, and even on Mars and Venus suggest that 0.4°C is the upper bound of climate sensitivity to any cause. In addition, if Miscolscki is right, and an increase in carbon dioxide leads to a decrease in water vapor, then the sensitivity due to CO2 could be close to zero.

The global warming predictions are contradicted by the data. The vast funding which is now being directed to ‘solving’ global warming should be redirected to researching hypotheses which are consistent with empirical data and confirmed by observable evidence.

The exception proves that the rule is wrong. That is the principle of science. If there is an exception to any rule, and if it can be proved by observation, that rule is wrong.

Richard Feynman, according to The Meaning of it All, 1999 ­­­

[link to joannenova.com.au]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10600600
United States
10/07/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Man Made Global Warming Disproved
Are you telling me that Al Gore is ignorant?

Well, don't worry. Its obvious to 51% of americans. The other 49% are stupid sheepr's following the Obama cult group of living off the tit. They can't think for themselves and only know how to follow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16273761
United Kingdom
10/07/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Man Made Global Warming Disproved
i want my fucking carbon tax money back! great post thanks

hf
BRIEF
Rebel with morals

User ID: 24771157
United States
10/07/2012 10:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Man Made Global Warming Disproved
Are you telling me that Al Gore is ignorant?

Well, don't worry. Its obvious to 51% of americans. The other 49% are stupid sheepr's following the Obama cult group of living off the tit. They can't think for themselves and only know how to follow.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10600600


Al isn't ignorant, he's just stupid...he knows the facts, but assembles them incorrectly in his brain.
With freedom comes responsibility.

Heterosexual pride!

Briefcut4892
Watching the world
Crypt Watcher

User ID: 21685109
United States
10/07/2012 10:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Man Made Global Warming Disproved
I agree that the whole theory of global warming is flawed. I am in agreement with Suspicious Observers (he's a great news reporter on You tube and has been seen many times here on GLP) that we are experiencing "extreme climate change."

However, this does not erase the viability of natural or man made doom.

Gotta have doom!banana2
Ignorance is bliss until reality bites you in the ass.

I bury the dead.

News