These are The Final Days...
No Witness from Christ Jesus do you cite, not too surpising Neim.
I rank you among the Laodiceans you vent about; you just don't Know you are. Why? Because you are not Born-Again and Abiding With The Father and Son. No Ezekiel 36:26-27 witness or testimony from you.
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Christ Tells us in Matthew 24:22-24 that all but "the very elect" will suffer deception in the time Before HIS Coming.
You are no different.
You are a carnal-hearted, stony-heart Christian; if you even call yourself just "Christian".
Self-will and conjecture manifest carnality and manufacture great error; but were you Born-Again you would Understand and have witness, something you have Seen and Know.
The Paulian Gospel is very convoluted and wordy. It is the camouflage of the self-seeker. Of course, the carnal-hearted Christian of all flavors never sees Paul's citation of Hebrews 12 Bastards in verses 5-10 of that chapter. Nor do they grasp his Witness in 2nd Tim ch 2 that any who would preach, teach, minister "First Be Partakers Of The Fruit", meaning be Ezekiel 36 Born-Again... Which you are not.
Until God The Father Has Given you A New Heart Of HIS Flesh, you remain alienated From HIM and a Know-nothing. Really ought keep your false-witness to yourself or amongst whatever little sect you associate with. Might not be making effort to post anti-Christ shit, but that is what you produce.
Then Christ don't and won't Know you.
Not Enabled To Do HIS Father's Will?
Then HE don't Know you...
Really impossible to lie or misunderstand about Being Brought Into Father's Presence... If you were never there, Jesus don't Know you and you remain a "worker of iniquity"...
From Matthew ch 7: In HIS OWN Words...
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Done them "Mighty Works" In HIS Name; have you?
Unless you "Doeth The Will Of MY Father Which IS IN Heaven", Jesus Don't Know you...
It ain't about others.
Your life is about your heart, and your Love For God; Whether you Love HIM Enough to Trust HIM Completely With Every Aspect Of your life?
If can do so, Tell HIM NOW! My witness to you (and all others who claim HIM and read here).
Unable to Trust Father-God Fully?
Such is the lot of Laodicea and why they are lukewarm and spewn forth from God...