From Luke 13... more of Jesus' Witness that you must be Born-Again, Know The Father and DO HIS Will before HE Knows you...
23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Only surrender Unto The Father Delivers you from your carnality and Into HIS Accord:
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
But you are "Bastards not Sons"... Hebrews 12 Bastards who seek self, unable to Trust God Fully.
St. John Witnesses of your lot in 1st John 2:19...
18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
You carnal-hearted Hebrews 12 Bastards are anti-Christ!
Self-willed, not submitted Unto The Father, seeking your will and judgments; unable to Know much less Do HIS Will...
Workers of iniquity.
Liars and practicers of deceit, unwilling to Trust God....
Better to have never been born than lead one of HIS Innocents astray... Such is why Paul Witnesses to Timothy in 2nd Tim 2:
6. The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
7. Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
Giving Tim Witness of those who would minister, teach, preach... Must Be First Partaker Of The Fruits.
Have To KNOW Christ Jesus and The Father to Preach The Gospel.
HE IS The Word Made Flesh.
But you don't Know HIM...