Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,320 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,446,195
Pageviews Today: 1,922,481Threads Today: 487Posts Today: 9,289
03:28 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?

 
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
10/10/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
The founding of Israel is a DECEPTION from Rome's NWO - the biblical harlot w/seven headed empire of Revelation. Israel fulfilled no prophecies. The Gospel went to the entire world, The End.

Thread: Deconstructing Christian-Zionism
 Quoting: Jam 25255505


Entirely wrong wrong wrong. Here are some of the prophecies that have been fulfilled:

“Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “that it shall no more be said, ‘The LORD lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ but, ‘The LORD lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers. Jeremiah 16:14, 15

Amos 9:15
I will plant Israel in their own land,
never again to be uprooted
from the land I have given them,”

There are many more such scriptures in Zechariah, Isaiah and Ezekiel. Israel must be a nation in the last days and here it has been restored as prophesied.
Jam
User ID: 25255505
United States
10/10/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
The founding of Israel is a DECEPTION from Rome's NWO - the biblical harlot w/seven headed empire of Revelation. Israel fulfilled no prophecies. The Gospel went to the entire world, The End.

Thread: Deconstructing Christian-Zionism
 Quoting: Jam 25255505


Entirely wrong wrong wrong. Here are some of the prophecies that have been fulfilled:

“Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “that it shall no more be said, ‘The LORD lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ but, ‘The LORD lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers. Jeremiah 16:14, 15

Amos 9:15
I will plant Israel in their own land,
never again to be uprooted
from the land I have given them,”

There are many more such scriptures in Zechariah, Isaiah and Ezekiel. Israel must be a nation in the last days and here it has been restored as prophesied.
 Quoting: SevenThunders


Those were fulfilled coming out of Egypt.

Amos 9:15 "And I will plant them on their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, said the LORD your God."

Is Sodom still burning? We are told Sodom will burn forever. This just means until their time is done; until Sodom was burned up.

Jude 1:7 "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

There are many similar examples where the thing means for ever until their time is done.

Israel/God's people-Christians-are a nation in the end times. The spiritual twelve tribes & bride of Christ.
-
Mat.21:43 Therefore say I to you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mat.23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto you, how often would I have gathered my children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is left to you desolate.

The rest of the NT is more of the same. The Scofield false Israel doctrine is a Jesuit deception which we have record of.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1067235
Germany
10/10/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
I take a rational view on these things. I really don't care if god is real.

I won't waste time time on an imaginary guy in the sky. It simply makes no sense to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25269524


Nothing imaginary about Jesus; he was here 2000 years ago recorded by all at the time. Didn't the Germans teach you this, or was it the Soviets?
 Quoting: Jam 25255505


Actually, the problem is that he was recorded by no one at that time.
big shep theory

User ID: 25173877
United States
10/10/2012 05:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Here is what I gathered over the decades of general interest and research in ancient cultural paganism.

The real truth is, not a lot of it is left as evidence any more. The worlds monotheistic religious trio, Christianity-Judaism-Islam, did a good job of destroying the prior belief system.

A religion that was beneficial to humans. Non biased and very supportive of peace and care to Earth, our Mother.

On the darkest, longest night of the year the people would bring a tree into their dwelling. They would decorate it with candles (fire/Sun) and sacrifice precious belongings to the tree. They gifted the Tree as a token of appreciation for the Suns warmth. This was to ensure the Sun would rise again and warm the Earth in Spring.

Spring time has a special meaning, more on this shortly.

The people then knew the Sun would come back higher in the sky towards Spring time. It was as obvious then as it is now, remember that.

The Tree is a connection to Earth so it was kept alive. Usually grown in a large pot and gently cared for as a tiny plant. At the time it was believed "gifting" the plant with fertilizer made from their own excretions linked them to the plant spiritually. As we know now, DNA is absorbed into the plant. We become one with the plant.

The darkest night of the Year was a special, mystical night of great spiritual power. Equally as important as the Spring Equinox (then Easter),

The Easter is the Rising of the Son God, the Sol. The Spring Equinox. Easter is the EASTer point. The birth of the cycle of Life.

The Summer Solstice (Light and Life) where they celebrated freely, bonfires, large animal roasts, had fun, told stories, bonded. A time of intoxication, play, mating, watching the crops grow. This is the Southern point, the Fire Energy of Life and Spirit is strong.

The Fall Equinox, Hallos Eve. When the world of the after life come to harvest the souls past on Earth that year. Death was not feared as much then and was respected as a time of passage. Maturity is respected and is still firmly alive and healthy. Also a time of Harvest and respect for the work we put into the Earth.



There are many diffent ways to put it......it was a time LONG ago squashed by power hungry religion. An elite few that rulled the world with fear of God.



Remember, connect with the plants near you. Give them your golden shower and they will link with you. Respect your Lifes counter part, the Tree.

Trees are soul factories, you were once a Tree before you are Human. You will return a Tree as well to Live the other side of the Cycle.
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Yes, he makes some very good points. There is no real proof. jesus is whats called a solar messiah, he represents the sun. This story pre-dates christianity by at least 3000 years. his 12 disiples represent the 12 stages of the zodiac, and you know that annoying little jesus fish on cars? That's because jesus was created to usher in the age of pisces(which is symbolized as a fish). So basically it's all bullshit. I'm not trying to shit on anyones beliefs, but this is where where the truth lies. hundreds of religions worshiping the sun.
big shep theory
mellervin
User ID: 2046758
Egypt
02/06/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Hi, i'll tell my side of the story.

I am raised as a muslim and all the time i hear that people say that other religions are wrong and that this is stated explicitly in the Quran "And god shall not accept any other religion than islam"

Ofcourse it is very strange to me because if i were born christian or in judism then there is an 0.1% chance i would switch to islam, which means that 99.9% i won't be accepted by god !

Raising a question of Quran trust, if this verse is wrong then why would the rest of the book isn't?

Then it came into my mind that islam actually means peace, and that the verse actually translates to (direct translation with no chit chatting or philosophy) "And god shall not accept any other act than peace"

It came to my mind that the people are using the names and not the meanings when interpreting the Quran

So i decided to interpret more of my questioning and here are my (let's say) boiler plate belief system:

1- People whom believe in god and do good go to heaven for eternity
2- People whom disbelieve in god and do bad will go to hell for eternity
3- People whom believe in god but do bad / or disbelieve god and do good aren't specified explicitly where they will go to
4- There is a 3rd place called "The heights" between heaven and hell (i think that people in step 3 go there). This place is neither heaven nor hell.. it's more over a bus station or sth like that !
5- The only meaning for eternal heaven / hell / heights is that there is no memory (As you sleep and dream.. your memory collapses to a few seconds)
6- In the afterlife, when someone wants too, he can recall events from his past, but only for the few moments his memory is collapsed to
7- God does not feel, or drive by feeling. He does not change and cannot be expressed.
8- When god says (in any religion) that he gets angry or loving, it is the reflection, not the entity itself feeling (as if when your mother cuts off your money, you know she is angry based on interpreting her act, while in fact inside her she might not be feeling angry)
9- God created free-will entitiies (living things) to see how free will acts
10- God knows what we choose coz he created time (which he is outside) This is why he is all knowing
11- Evil only comes from free-willing creatures, not god
12- When i challenge the god i ALWAYS get a reply someway or another (even after sometime, when i see the response i immediately remember the challenge)
13- Some challenge responses might be coincidence, but others are DEFINITELY not..
14- The only metric for "forbidden act" is the act that results in the sadness (even if minor) of any free-will entity with the acknowledge of the acting free-will entity (even if you do something that make you sad)

Well.. there is more to say, but i guess enough said for now

Please let me hear your opinion in what i said
Ostria1

User ID: 33262851
Greece
02/06/2013 12:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
The proofs are so powerful and overwhelming I'm surprised that the entire world doesn't immediately convert to faith in Jesus Christ.

One in your face proof is the very existence of Israel. Do you know of any other ancient nation that has been restored in these last days according to their ancient prophesies, from thousands of years ago? ....
I thought not. ....


The very day of the arrival of Jesus in Jerusalem was precisely predicted by the prophet Daniel 500 years before it happened.

Then there are answered prayers and miracles.

[link to 100prophecies.org]

[link to www.reasons.org]

[link to www.christian-faith.com]
 Quoting: SevenThunders


Do you know any other ancient nation to have such prophecies?
Ostria
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33810520
Qatar
02/06/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
What's up with Christians giving such ambiguous answers to my questions?
If any of you knew anything about psychology, whatever you believe to be true becomes a reality - whether it be true or not.
Please someone give me some proof? Being told from a impressionable age the beliefs of your elders does in fact formulate your thoughts around subjects. They do influence your actions.
Can you see, feel, touch, taste, smell God?
Not to say that that is the only measurable form of validation, but it does weed out fantasy from reality.

I cannot and will not believe something just because a book told me so without any way of being for certain. I'm not going to be feared into believing just because I'll supposedly rot in hell if I don't. If God cannot understand something as simple as this (if he's even as real as the way you portray him), then why should I worship it?

So many denominations, interpretations, missing pieces, or added pieces to it how does a God expect one to believe in a scripture so easily tainted by the hand's of man?

Why would I want to be in heaven with a God that sends people to eternal torment for simply having a different belief system? We all are brought up in different ways, that affect our lives in one way or another.

Why do I know one religion is real, while someone across the world believes just as firmly that their religion is real - both people agreeing that the other person will suffer for not winning the gamble?

Is this life? A gambling game? And don't give me that bullshit that you are given the name of Jesus, it's your choice to either accept him or deny him. You could say that for every other religion out there, too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20416179

Machine42

User ID: 2055677
United States
02/06/2013 12:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
What's up with Christians giving such ambiguous answers to my questions?
If any of you knew anything about psychology, whatever you believe to be true becomes a reality - whether it be true or not.

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20416179


So if I believe I can fly and jump off a building will it be true. What a stupid statement!

Jesus Christ being the savior and the bible is like gravity regardless of what you think its not going to change, its the truth.

Last Edited by Machine42 on 02/06/2013 12:18 PM
Ostria1

User ID: 33262851
Greece
02/06/2013 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Hi, i'll tell my side of the story.

I am raised as a muslim and all the time i hear that people say that other religions are wrong and that this is stated explicitly in the Quran "And god shall not accept any other religion than islam"

Ofcourse it is very strange to me because if i were born christian or in judism then there is an 0.1% chance i would switch to islam, which means that 99.9% i won't be accepted by god !

Raising a question of Quran trust, if this verse is wrong then why would the rest of the book isn't?

Then it came into my mind that islam actually means peace, and that the verse actually translates to (direct translation with no chit chatting or philosophy) "And god shall not accept any other act than peace"

It came to my mind that the people are using the names and not the meanings when interpreting the Quran
 Quoting: mellervin 2046758


I dont know Quran so i cant tell. But IMO all the 3 religious texts were manipulated in later times (if not from the beginning), in order to control their beleivers and to serve as shields but also as spears against their contemporary threats.
Ostria
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
02/06/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
No.

Do you really think any state sanctioned religion is going to give you any kind of truth?

bonghit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25269524

+100
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33810520
Qatar
02/06/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Hi, i'll tell my side of the story.

I am raised as a muslim and all the time i hear that people say that other religions are wrong and that this is stated explicitly in the Quran "And god shall not accept any other religion than islam"

Ofcourse it is very strange to me because if i were born christian or in judism then there is an 0.1% chance i would switch to islam, which means that 99.9% i won't be accepted by god !

Raising a question of Quran trust, if this verse is wrong then why would the rest of the book isn't?

Then it came into my mind that islam actually means peace, and that the verse actually translates to (direct translation with no chit chatting or philosophy) "And god shall not accept any other act than peace"

It came to my mind that the people are using the names and not the meanings when interpreting the Quran
 Quoting: mellervin 2046758


I dont know Quran so i cant tell. But IMO all the 3 religious texts were manipulated in later times (if not from the beginning), in order to control their beleivers and to serve as shields but also as spears against their contemporary threats.
 Quoting: Ostria1


Al Quran has never been changed. It has been the same written in Arabic since 1400 years ago, unlike Judaism and Christianity. Al Quran is authentic with full of scientific knowledges and the video i embedded above is just the tip of ice-berg.
M1.618

User ID: 6209152
United States
02/06/2013 01:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
OP,

Its simple. There is "God" he must be kept set apart, or creator as HE IS, if realized by creation, or not. All other things are created in their order. Human beings worship and sacrifice. They worship, gods, tribe, nation, people, cars, whatever. They sacrifice as well, this is simply like saying sorry and giving flowers to someone you have hurt, a move to establish previous order. This is a part of our nature though we interpret God, worship and sacrifice based on our faith. Even athiests, worship, sacrifice and have a God.

In order to make God, truley God. You must do two things. Set HIM apart as God, as creator and follow HIS natural law. Love your neighbour, or creation as self, forgive when it offends you to establish order with it and treat it as you were meant to. In short do not manipulate that what you are a part of, you cant really in the things that matter and you are only hurting you in the end. Know that if God IS. HE made a law of love, HE must love you as you were the reason HE made the law as it is for your good, as well as others. Jesus was the only one that said this, without compromise in all my knowledge. He most likely existed and HIS words make sense. HE was that sacrifice, law, word HE became "my God" on this earth, although I do not see a historical Jesus, but HE is... beyond. This is what makes sense to me. Hope this helps. No religion, just truth, tested. This is faith, although there are different interpretations of truth, in the end truth stands alone and if the interpretation fits the baseline of truth, regardless what it is, it becomes faith and a part of the truth.
wmMmw
Organic Light

User ID: 8545334
United States
02/06/2013 01:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Melchizedec, the ruler of the partiarchial Abrahamic religions is an alien.

Last Edited by Arete11 on 02/06/2013 01:12 PM
Truth Seeker
A Predatory Species of Human Animals Have Created A System That Gives Them Power & Control Over All Others.
"Eugenics is their signature, bureaucracy their cover" - John Lash

What is your agenda? Here's mine...
END DUPLICITY-Explore the Narrative

Gaia-Sophia's Correction
Gaiaspora.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1459925
United States
02/06/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Most humans are too led by emotions to process information in a logical manner. As a result the population as a whole is easy to manipulate.
M1.618

User ID: 6209152
United States
02/06/2013 01:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Melchizedec, the ruler of the partiarchial Abrahmic religions, is an alien.
 Quoting: Organic Light


So was Job 19:15

They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.
wmMmw
Organic Light

User ID: 8545334
United States
02/06/2013 01:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Melchizedec, the ruler of the partiarchial Abrahmic religions, is an alien.
 Quoting: Organic Light


So was Job 19:15

They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.
 Quoting: M1.618


Interesting.
Truth Seeker
A Predatory Species of Human Animals Have Created A System That Gives Them Power & Control Over All Others.
"Eugenics is their signature, bureaucracy their cover" - John Lash

What is your agenda? Here's mine...
END DUPLICITY-Explore the Narrative

Gaia-Sophia's Correction
Gaiaspora.org
M1.618

User ID: 6209152
United States
02/06/2013 01:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Most humans are too led by emotions to process information in a logical manner. As a result the population as a whole is easy to manipulate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1459925


Emotions are the result of a perceived truth, if the processor is sound, the emotions will be as well.
wmMmw
just a messenger
User ID: 32435084
Canada
02/06/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
[link to youtu.be]
M1.618

User ID: 6209152
United States
02/06/2013 01:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
I don't understand the Bible! I am trying to read and
discover, but the TRUTHS are not the interpretation of
others.
For example, it says that the People and Earth shall REST
after 7 years, for one year, and the earth shall restore itself.
That sort of makes sense.
Then it says, certain animals shall not be eaten, such as
any creature of the water that does not have scales, nor
those that walk on paw.
It says, humans shall have dominion over the animals..
and I think that is one of the SINGLE most reasons that
humans think they can just kill animals...like they have
no feelings, ect.
THEN, you have Christians saying "forget the old testament",
honor the new testament of Jesus...but you really cannot,
as you would have to throw the entire book away.

Also, WHO is GOD's chosen people? Is it REALLY
anyone who seeks him, because "he/she" didn't care for
anyone who wasn't a child of Israel and didn't mind
destroying them, even though "he/she" made them as
well. WHY weren't their hearts opened to God?
 Quoting: dpepper 25268115


Its simple. There is "God" he must be kept set apart, or creator as HE IS, if realized by creation, or not. All other things are created in their order. Human beings worship and sacrifice. They worship, gods, tribe, nation, people, cars, whatever. They sacrifice as well, this is simply like saying sorry and giving flowers to someone you have hurt, a move to establish previous order. This is a part of our nature though we interpret God, worship and sacrifice based on our faith. Even athiests, worship, sacrifice and have a God.

In order to make God, truly God. You must do two things. Set HIM apart as God, as creator and follow HIS natural law. Love your neighbour, or creation as self, forgive when it offends you to establish order with it and treat it as you were meant to. In short do not manipulate that what you are a part of, you cant really in the things that matter and you are only hurting you in the end. Know that if God IS. HE made a law of love, HE must love you as you were the reason HE made the law as it is for your good, as well as others. Jesus was the only one that said this, without compromise in all my knowledge. He most likely existed and HIS words make sense. HE was that sacrifice, law, word HE became "my God" on this earth, although I do not see a historical Jesus, but HE is... beyond. This is what makes sense to me. Hope this helps. No religion, just truth, tested. This is faith, although there are different interpretations of truth, in the end truth stands alone and if the interpretation fits the baseline of truth, regardless what it is, it becomes faith and a part of the truth.

Seek HIM truly and you will find HIM, in ways you might and can not imagine. Take the bible as a somewhat historical document, compare it with your knowledge and seek HIM to sort it out, when you think you understand something make certain it fits in the sum of your knowledge or logic. Truth will become evident in time as time is a friend of truth. If truth then adopt into your matrix of knowledge to test other learning. The word of God from the bible you will see for yourself as HE reveals it.
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33807980
United States
02/06/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
What's up with Christians giving such ambiguous answers to my questions?
If any of you knew anything about psychology, whatever you believe to be true becomes a reality - whether it be true or not.
Please someone give me some proof? Being told from a impressionable age the beliefs of your elders does in fact formulate your thoughts around subjects. They do influence your actions.
Can you see, feel, touch, taste, smell God?
Not to say that that is the only measurable form of validation, but it does weed out fantasy from reality.

I cannot and will not believe something just because a book told me so without any way of being for certain. I'm not going to be feared into believing just because I'll supposedly rot in hell if I don't. If God cannot understand something as simple as this (if he's even as real as the way you portray him), then why should I worship it?

So many denominations, interpretations, missing pieces, or added pieces to it how does a God expect one to believe in a scripture so easily tainted by the hand's of man?

Why would I want to be in heaven with a God that sends people to eternal torment for simply having a different belief system? We all are brought up in different ways, that affect our lives in one way or another.

Why do I know one religion is real, while someone across the world believes just as firmly that their religion is real - both people agreeing that the other person will suffer for not winning the gamble?

Is this life? A gambling game? And don't give me that bullshit that you are given the name of Jesus, it's your choice to either accept him or deny him. You could say that for every other religion out there, too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20416179

It is interesting that you quote TWO man made religions- Science and Psychology.
Each is based upon unproven theories about the world around us. Each one has been proven wrong many times and "revised" yet to be proven wrong again and again, Yet you "believe" them!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
02/06/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
What's up with Christians giving such ambiguous answers to my questions?
If any of you knew anything about psychology, whatever you believe to be true becomes a reality - whether it be true or not.
Please someone give me some proof? Being told from a impressionable age the beliefs of your elders does in fact formulate your thoughts around subjects. They do influence your actions.
Can you see, feel, touch, taste, smell God?
Not to say that that is the only measurable form of validation, but it does weed out fantasy from reality.

I cannot and will not believe something just because a book told me so without any way of being for certain. I'm not going to be feared into believing just because I'll supposedly rot in hell if I don't. If God cannot understand something as simple as this (if he's even as real as the way you portray him), then why should I worship it?

So many denominations, interpretations, missing pieces, or added pieces to it how does a God expect one to believe in a scripture so easily tainted by the hand's of man?

Why would I want to be in heaven with a God that sends people to eternal torment for simply having a different belief system? We all are brought up in different ways, that affect our lives in one way or another.

Why do I know one religion is real, while someone across the world believes just as firmly that their religion is real - both people agreeing that the other person will suffer for not winning the gamble?

Is this life? A gambling game? And don't give me that bullshit that you are given the name of Jesus, it's your choice to either accept him or deny him. You could say that for every other religion out there, too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20416179

yes I have proof.REAL PROOF!But why bother.EVERY time I am asked for proof i give it and they say NOT ENOUGH!SOON you will see it for yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1459925
United States
02/06/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Hi, i'll tell my side of the story.

I am raised as a muslim and all the time i hear that people say that other religions are wrong and that this is stated explicitly in the Quran "And god shall not accept any other religion than islam"

Ofcourse it is very strange to me because if i were born christian or in judism then there is an 0.1% chance i would switch to islam, which means that 99.9% i won't be accepted by god !

Raising a question of Quran trust, if this verse is wrong then why would the rest of the book isn't?

Then it came into my mind that islam actually means peace, and that the verse actually translates to (direct translation with no chit chatting or philosophy) "And god shall not accept any other act than peace"

It came to my mind that the people are using the names and not the meanings when interpreting the Quran
 Quoting: mellervin 2046758


I dont know Quran so i cant tell. But IMO all the 3 religious texts were manipulated in later times (if not from the beginning), in order to control their beleivers and to serve as shields but also as spears against their contemporary threats.
 Quoting: Ostria1


Al Quran has never been changed. It has been the same written in Arabic since 1400 years ago, unlike Judaism and Christianity. Al Quran is authentic with full of scientific knowledges and the video i embedded above is just the tip of ice-berg.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33810520


My roommates college paper on economics has never been changed either but that doesnt make it true. In fact it was completely plagiarized.

The Quran is the worst offender in terms of new religions branching off of previous ones - its also the most recent. Most current popular religions on Earth are derived from ancient Sumerian 'mythology' at their roots, which clearly shows ties to the later religions via their gods' names and ideologies. The congruencies are numerous and well documented.

All you need to know about the Quran and Islam is in their afterlife concept. The mere thought that by committing murder in some other beings name will reserve you a spot in some place called paradise with 50 virgins obeying your every command is downright laughable. I am reminded of a saying, "If it is too good to be true, it probably isn't".

But wait, there's more. Only a virgin male would dream up the idea of getting serviced by 50 virgin girls. Ever had sex with a virgin before? Yeah, its not pretty by any means. Virgin girls are inexperienced, apprehensive, cautionary, bloody, and did I say inexperienced? And 50 of them? Please.

The whole concept reeks of a honey pot trap fueled by fear and lust. Fear has always been present in those religions, however lust was a new angle added to Islam. How limiting of yourself, to think that when you die you will re-assume some physical form somewhere and once again be restricted to some physical body. That the feelings between your legs as you orgasm would even begin to match the feeling in your soul as you are awakened to the truths of the universe.

Oh well. If you want to carry out eternity on some weak material plane of existence in a bipedal form, being constantly inundated by preteen virgins and all their emotional baggage - who dont know how to fuck and bleed all over you then be my guest. Your thoughts will create this reality. However, it sounds like hell to me lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1459925
United States
02/06/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Most humans are too led by emotions to process information in a logical manner. As a result the population as a whole is easy to manipulate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1459925


Emotions are the result of a perceived truth, if the processor is sound, the emotions will be as well.
 Quoting: M1.618


I tend to agree with this statement. However, it matters not if one's emotions are sound. When you make a decision based on your emotions which are disconcordant to sound logic you are just asking for trouble.

Im sure all the emotions of fear, hatred, jealousy, etc are real in a circle of muslims throwing stones at some alledged adulterer. Same goes for the crowd of christians burning some poor women as witches.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33817634
South Africa
02/06/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Jesus H Christ! Proof? Proof? Now, you know better than to ask for proof... :-)
M1.618

User ID: 6209152
United States
02/06/2013 04:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Any real proof that the Abrahamic religions are true?
Most humans are too led by emotions to process information in a logical manner. As a result the population as a whole is easy to manipulate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1459925


Emotions are the result of a perceived truth, if the processor is sound, the emotions will be as well.
 Quoting: M1.618


I tend to agree with this statement. However, it matters not if one's emotions are sound. When you make a decision based on your emotions which are disconcordant to sound logic you are just asking for trouble.

Im sure all the emotions of fear, hatred, jealousy, etc are real in a circle of muslims throwing stones at some alledged adulterer. Same goes for the crowd of christians burning some poor women as witches.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1459925


Emotions are the product of your perceived reality, therefore if you are alert, you should be, this is natural, if you are frightened, this is emotion. If at the point of alert, you would have analized the data differently you would have produced a different emotion such as joy. As you noted it is critical to separate emotion from logical though(t) edit. as those that do not, can not develop the brain past the reptilian stage, that responds to emotions. Witch? burn. Fright, prepare to flee or fight, better solutions irrelevant as survival is at hand. Is the man in front of you with the gun your enemy?

Last Edited by M1.618 on 02/06/2013 04:18 PM
wmMmw

News