REPORT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN REPLY
more about the Fatima apparitions..
Contemplate the Gospels, pray the rosary daily. Quoting: chumpisme
Spiritual benefits that are typically gained by those those who pray the rosary on a regular basis:
-Creates fulfillment and meaning in your life.
-Helps you understanding your life's purpose.
-Brings you closer to God and allows Him to actively help you in your life.
-Improves discernment and the gives you a better ability to know right from wrong.
-Increases your empathy, compassion, and tolerance towards others.
-Creates peace in your life. Helps create peace to those close to you.
-Directs you towards heavenly treasures rather than earthly desires.
-Increases mental awareness; creates a greater sense of intuition.
-Increases your capacity to love yourself and others.
-Provides assurance and guidance in times of despair and hopelessness.
-Allows you to connect better with others and with nature.
-Increases your will power and your desire for goodness.
-Provides protection against negative influences.
-Opens you mind to accept a Higher Truth.
-Decreases the desire to sin; helps overcome temptation.
-Most importantly - the rosary helps us understand God.
Mental Benefits of Praying the Rosary:
-Increased focus and attention.
- Mental clarity; clears the mind of distractions and negative thoughts.
- Better thought control and less intrusive thoughts.
- Fights depression.
- Improved memory (short term and long term).
- Decreased anxiety and fear.
- Positive thinking and better outlook on life.
- Stress reduction.
- Increased ability to relax and unwind.
- Powerful sleep aid; promotes a restful night's sleep.
- Increases overall sense of well-being.
Physical Benefits of Praying the Rosary:
-Improved rate of breathing; improves respiratory function.
-Boosts immune system and protects against sickness.
-Increases energy levels; fights chronic fatigue.
-Helps lower blood pressure.
-Alleviates muscle tension; aids relaxation.
-Helps with migraine headaches.
-Increases levels of serotonin.
-Helps with the coping with chronic diseases.
-Aids with the termination of physical addictions.
-Promotes restful sleep.
Fifteen Promises of the Rosary:
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary will be a powerful armor against hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. Those who recommend themselves to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death, the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Please verify you're human:
Reason for copyright violation: