A dream I had of the coming war against man made machines or aliens!!!!
|1||Shoes made from recycled bottles on a 3D knitting machine.||1h 20m|
|2||The Occupied Territories (Western Command) spends more on war machines than the rest of the planet combined||1d 14h|
|3||All of you machines of the false state aka demons of the demonic state will die against the mankind you fight.. mankind will have supreme victory||1d 22h|
|4||WW3 - RISE OF THE MACHINES >> US, Israel Deploying Global Weaponized AI Enslavement Plan Against Arabs, Germans, Ireland, and YOU - Insiders||03/15/17|
|5||Close to 20% of the world is made up of humans and angels and god n the rest 80% n most of you lot are demons aka machines of the witches...||03/14/17|
|Related Topics: UFOs and Aliens (Conspiracy) - Military and War (Mainstream Media)|