Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,050 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 51,694
Pageviews Today: 73,002Threads Today: 22Posts Today: 385
12:30 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

To all the shit eatin right wingers

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6360158
United Kingdom
11/04/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26991397
Ireland
11/04/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
You must be one of those liberal fags. lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20176142
United States
11/04/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for mitt romney shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24532632
United States
11/04/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


Demmy's and Lefty Lib's would make of this world a stew of humdrum misery eating gruel with flys on top for the seasoning. You folks really, truly, utterly and without fail have no clue about what this world is really about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754536
United States
11/04/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


I see the cause of your confusion.

GLP readers, please don't make fun of the silly Op. The Op can't help it. It was a tragic condition at birth.

Don't you worry your little head about it at all, Op. They won't make too much fun of you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26969698
United Kingdom
11/04/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


Ram it up yer snout, you Commie-Pinko Fag Cocksucker!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25861430
United States
11/04/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for mitt romney shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


why don't you come down here and say that in person?

we shouldn't be allowed to vote? right? if you win, we are your slaves...that's what you're saying.

ok motherfucker, we'll see how civil war 2 plays out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754536
United States
11/04/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for Obama shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


I fixed that for you. You made a rather glaring error. I can forgive that error though since you are a mere few points from mental retardation.

Oh, I'm sorry...we call it challenged now don't we *smiles*.

It is, after all, what you liberals wanted. I know it must so make you feel better about your condition.

There there, don't you worry your sweet little head about it. You're not alone. There are plenty of you around to console each other.

Just remember; God made each of you very special. That's right *smiles*. You're very very special.
ChipModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 18591269
United States
11/04/2012 02:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
Don't be jelly fagboy.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. ~Arthur C. Clarke

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. ~Mark Twain

He's a nut-bag! Just because the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him Yoda! ~David Mills ~ Se7en

every-citizen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24532632
United States
11/04/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for mitt romney shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


why don't you come down here and say that in person?

we shouldn't be allowed to vote? right? if you win, we are your slaves...that's what you're saying.

ok motherfucker, we'll see how civil war 2 plays out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25861430




No shit, bro. This recipe of politics, religion and weakness of the worthless makes for a stew with only one funnel to follow and the outcome, well, only the creator can know that. But, I don't think he planned for the lazy to inherit anything.

In order for the "meek" to have meaning, they have to have been in a position of "absolute control". That means ruling the earth and then when "he" shows up, throw it all away instantly.

That is what I plan on doing when the smoke clears. rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20176142
United States
11/04/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for Obama shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


I fixed that for you. You made a rather glaring error. I can forgive that error though since you are a mere few points from mental retardation.

Oh, I'm sorry...we call it challenged now don't we *smiles*.

It is, after all, what you liberals wanted. I know it must so make you feel better about your condition.

There there, don't you worry your sweet little head about it. You're not alone. There are plenty of you around to console each other.

Just remember; God made each of you very special. That's right *smiles*. You're very very special.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754536


I don't even have to consider the possibility of who is smarter between us. The fact you call me a liberal and respond like that when someone insults the reason you are voting proves me right.

You are reactionary and stupid, and people like you literally should not be able to vote. You and your children are going to give us Kim Kardashian 2020. Read a book.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
11/04/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


so stated the parasitic muzzy dick lover
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754536
United States
11/04/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for Obama shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


I fixed that for you. You made a rather glaring error. I can forgive that error though since you are a mere few points from mental retardation.

Oh, I'm sorry...we call it challenged now don't we *smiles*.

It is, after all, what you liberals wanted. I know it must so make you feel better about your condition.

There there, don't you worry your sweet little head about it. You're not alone. There are plenty of you around to console each other.

Just remember; God made each of you very special. That's right *smiles*. You're very very special.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754536


I don't even have to consider the possibility of who is smarter between us. The fact you call me a liberal and respond like that when someone insults the reason you are voting proves me right.

You are reactionary and stupid, and people like you literally should not be able to vote. You and your children are going to give us Kim Kardashian 2020. Read a book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


There is no "who" between us. Apparently, your grasp of grammar fails to exceed your grasp of politics.

I really don't hold that against you, though. I understand that you were born that way.

Now, go play and be that special person that only you can be. *smiles*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26369344
United States
11/04/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


so stated the parasitic muzzy dick lover
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12064276


You're response = uneducated!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26369344
United States
11/04/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for Obama shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


I fixed that for you. You made a rather glaring error. I can forgive that error though since you are a mere few points from mental retardation.

Oh, I'm sorry...we call it challenged now don't we *smiles*.

It is, after all, what you liberals wanted. I know it must so make you feel better about your condition.

There there, don't you worry your sweet little head about it. You're not alone. There are plenty of you around to console each other.

Just remember; God made each of you very special. That's right *smiles*. You're very very special.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754536


bsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20176142
United States
11/04/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for Obama shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


I fixed that for you. You made a rather glaring error. I can forgive that error though since you are a mere few points from mental retardation.

Oh, I'm sorry...we call it challenged now don't we *smiles*.

It is, after all, what you liberals wanted. I know it must so make you feel better about your condition.

There there, don't you worry your sweet little head about it. You're not alone. There are plenty of you around to console each other.

Just remember; God made each of you very special. That's right *smiles*. You're very very special.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754536


I don't even have to consider the possibility of who is smarter between us. The fact you call me a liberal and respond like that when someone insults the reason you are voting proves me right.

You are reactionary and stupid, and people like you literally should not be able to vote. You and your children are going to give us Kim Kardashian 2020. Read a book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


There is no "who" between us. Apparently, your grasp of grammar fails to exceed your grasp of politics.

I really don't hold that against you, though. I understand that you were born that way.

Now, go play and be that special person that only you can be. *smiles*
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754536


Do you ever realize how dumb you are and get jealous of people like me?

I'm serious, outside of your little forums tantrum over whatever political party you consider yourself. Do you realize that you are mentally deficient ever?
Anonymous Cowherder
FEMA Region IX.

User ID: 2245483
United States
11/04/2012 02:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers

I'm a Libertarian Constitutionalist.

I don't give a shit what you do with your own life, whether you make it a success or a failure, that is the outcome of the choices you make, but please take responsibility for yourself and don't make ME pay for YOUR choices and we're all good.

Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Apportionment Act of 1911!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754536
United States
11/04/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
Do you ever realize how dumb you are and get jealous of people like me?

I'm serious, outside of your little forums tantrum over whatever political party you consider yourself. Do you realize that you are mentally deficient ever?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


In keeping with the theory of Dunning and Kruger, yes, I am cognizant of my shortcomings. Lack of intellectual prowess, however, isn't one of them.

By the way, in your first sentence, you ended with a prepositional phrase -- a poorly worded one at that.

As a matter of fact, all of your posts show a severe deficiency in literary skills.

So, in closing, I seriously mean what I've posted. I don't hold your ignorance nor your ineptitude against you. I understand the reasons they exist.

Now, quietly slink away. Whether you're smart enough to recognize it or not, you've been bested.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
11/04/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
You must be one of those liberal fags. lmao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26991397


he needs a cap, busted.
NightWisp

User ID: 25023241
United States
11/04/2012 03:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


They are gonna lose.
NightWisp

User ID: 25023241
United States
11/04/2012 03:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


They are gonna lose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13699182
United States
11/04/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for mitt romney shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


why don't you come down here and say that in person?

we shouldn't be allowed to vote? right? if you win, we are your slaves...that's what you're saying.

ok motherfucker, we'll see how civil war 2 plays out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25861430


Thy wouldn't stand a chance librarts oppose guns
JimBomB

User ID: 26956615
United States
11/04/2012 03:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
ha1
bs18
Self delusion can be a grand thing!
MitakuyeOyasin!
TPTB ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26768633
United States
11/04/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for mitt romney shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


why don't you come down here and say that in person?

we shouldn't be allowed to vote? right? if you win, we are your slaves...that's what you're saying.

ok motherfucker, we'll see how civil war 2 plays out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25861430


ha! civil war part 2! that hilarious and kinda backs of what northern dude was saying. middle america is.... definitely interesting to look at from an airplane.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26768633
United States
11/04/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
If you guys don't live here I wouldn't start encouraging them. They are primarily the south of the united states and education isn't a real big priority in their voting.

Probably 90% of the people voting for mitt romney shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything, ever. The other 10% are just really stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20176142


why don't you come down here and say that in person?

we shouldn't be allowed to vote? right? if you win, we are your slaves...that's what you're saying.

ok motherfucker, we'll see how civil war 2 plays out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25861430


Thy wouldn't stand a chance librarts oppose guns
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13699182


librarts would sing kumbaya at you.pump2 librtarts eat doodoo!!

librarts look all silly with their books!!! hahaha!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27000113
United States
11/04/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


Are the european bookmakers as good with odds as the european bankers are with money?
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
11/04/2012 03:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


Are the european bookmakers as good with odds as the european bankers are with money?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27000113


Also, I was thinking that if these bookmakers show the same amount of knowledge of American politics as the eurotrash posters on this forum, the Romney's better hire that moving van.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Life's-A-Bitch

User ID: 1243271
United States
11/04/2012 03:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
All of european bookmakers have Obama odds on fav.

To put it simple for you right wing shit eaters, picture it as a boxing match floyd mayweather up against Eric Crumble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360158


first

skull_fing

second

youre so f


third , no more Obama and his weird leanings.

Lean Forward We

He is really going to stick it to us if he gets a 2nd term
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou,
don’t make you safe; No !

"The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -- Thomas Paine

"They must find it very difficult...
Those who have taken authority as the truth, Rather than truth as the authority."
- Gerald Massey
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27113136
United States
11/06/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
God, it will be sweet to see these southern repukes on here cry hysterically.

Hurry up and win, Obama!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6440740
United States
11/06/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers
ChipModerator
Forum Moderator

User ID: 21090171
United States
11/06/2012 02:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: To all the shit eatin right wingers

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6440740


and so it ends
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. ~Arthur C. Clarke

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. ~Mark Twain

He's a nut-bag! Just because the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him Yoda! ~David Mills ~ Se7en

every-citizen

News








We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!