Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 3,039 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,572,705
Pageviews Today: 3,667,351Threads Today: 848Posts Today: 16,663
09:03 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Top illumiati agent: Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2098241
United States
11/05/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Top illumiati agent: Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’
Henry Kissinger Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’

In a recent article, NY Post columnist Cindy Adams stated in no uncertain terms that former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger predicted the end of the nation of Israel in 10 years. Ms. Adams also took the Democratic Party to task for their anti-Israeli behavior at their convention and criticized Obama for refusing to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. In 102 powerful words, Cindy Adams managed to question Obama’s support for the Jewish state and raised frightening possibilities for the future of Israel:

“Henry KISSINGER. Former secretary of state. Current savant of the state of the world. Do not argue with Mr. Kissinger’s know-how. He already knows how.”

“Middle East horror. Democratic party dissing Jerusalem. DC’s anti-Israel mentality. Obama, busy raising re-election funds, no time for beleaguered Netanyahu. The Oval Office attitude versus the Red Line. Iran’s oath to destroy our only friend in that part of the world.”

“Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated — and I quote the statement word for word: ‘In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.’ ”

I repeat: ‘In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.’ “

While Mr. Kissinger is in fact Jewish, he is not known for being overly friendly to Israel. The real Henry Kissinger came to the surface during the Nixon presidency when he refused to support the rights of Russian Jews to emigrate to Israel. On March 1 of 1973, Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir met with President Nixon and then Secretary of State Kissinger in the White House to plead for their assistance with the Soviets. After the meeting, Kissinger told Nixon, “The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy. And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.”

It remains to be seen how Kissinger responds to Ms. Adams column, if he says anything at all. Was the crafty veteran of decades of foreign policy negotiations warning the world about the dangers facing Israel from Iran? Is Kissinger implying that if negotiations for Palestinian statehood fail, Israel will be forced to absorb five million more Arabs, forever ending Israel’s Jewish majority? Is he simply trying to scare Jewish voters to reconsider their overwhelming support for Obama and vote for Romney, who is an outspoken supporter of Israel? Is he rooting for the end of a nation he refuses to support, despite the fact that he is Jewish? Hopefully, the old sage of international affairs will clarify his position instead of leaving his verbal cloud of doom hanging over the head of the Jewish nation of Israel.
Read more at [link to www.inquisitr.com]
McMiller
User ID: 3214087
11/05/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Top illumiati agent: Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’
Lots of good info!

The Bible says God will protect it forever, sounds like a show down! Where is the pop corn?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26369344
United States
11/05/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Top illumiati agent: Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’
applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27082672
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Top illumiati agent: Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’
applause
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26552895
United States
11/05/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Top illumiati agent: Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’
If Kissinger is a Jew then the Pope is a Muslim!

That's why he was against the real jews migrating to Israel from Russia.

Only 10% of Israel are real Jews, the other 90% in Israel and those in the Western World like Kissinger are false Jews!

Rev 2:9 and 3:9.

Check out Khazar Jews!
Troll / 144
User ID: 963968
United States
11/05/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Top illumiati agent: Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’
If Kissinger is a Jew then the Pope is a Muslim!

That's why he was against the real jews migrating to Israel from Russia.

Only 10% of Israel are real Jews, the other 90% in Israel and those in the Western World like Kissinger are false Jews!

Rev 2:9 and 3:9.

Check out Khazar Jews!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26552895


... 12 tribes ...

Idol1

12DnAHelix
[link to uenc2012.blogspot.com]

News