REPORT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN REPLY
EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!
Just to note again: Quoting: The_Brave
In my previous post I explain what was going on in the area, as far as "instant" messages right when it happened from many people.
I was busy at work, but turned on the Scanner right away.
From my perspective: The chatter could not have been anymore alarming.
Not from what happened had just happened, but from the standpoint of it all together.
- My co worker hears something, (Doesn't tell me he did until I read out loud my incoming messages.)
- Minutes later, messages of all sorts start flooding my in boxes, as it was a "go" time situation for those who are awake in this wonderful world.
- Never brushed it off and knew something really bad happened
- Turned on the scanner
- Kept receiving, sending and checking for news somewhere to catch on to the story.
- 20 min later, maybe 10, Local News Reports.
- Then the scanner language became very real and alarming
"School Gathering Center"
"Buses coming to move people"
"Mayor to speak"
"We need assistance"
"Uh-Debris Over Here"
"Relocation for victims at the school"
(These words are not fun to hear, especially a few miles from your location & home territory)
You get the Idea Folks, it got really real, very Freaking Fast.
THANK YOU to everyone participating and seeking a base of truth in this matter. They have no official story and that tells the tale itself.
It happened: It happened Here....& Thank God people like you all are around to help find out what is going on in this world.
"The Truth is Stranger than Fiction"
I re call Indigo being banged about, is that a common code word in Emergency services? Anyone
I believe you are meaning "Indy GO" which is the local bus service. They had called a bus in to evacuate people.
Please verify you're human:
Reason for copyright violation: