Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,791 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 207,040
Pageviews Today: 307,666Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,838
02:41 AM


Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPORT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN REPLY
Message Subject BREAKING CIVIL WAR 15 (19 now!) STATES PETITION TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES !
Poster Handle Jericho9
Post Content
That video makes it sound like the states themselves are trying to secede. They are not. A small finge population within the states (less than 1%) are signing these. The other 99 percent are laughing at them.

You could get 25,000 signatures for just about anything. It ain't that hard. At best this is a symbolic protest from angry republicans. But this is not a "growing movement". It's more like a growing joke.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14093935


You're wrong.

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ~ Samel Adams
 
Please verify you're human:




Reason for copyright violation: