Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,742 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 545,867
Pageviews Today: 720,674Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,945
05:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Message Subject Vote Recount - Over 26,000 Signatures in 36 hrs!!!! -- THIS is the petition that NEEDS to be signed!
Poster Handle Anonymous Coward
Post Content
# 12,690 ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4613981

In the eyes of the gov and the general public its 12690 conspiracy wack jobs and disgruntled bad losers.

216 million people in the US who were able to vote.

Only about 126 million actually voted, 58%, thats leaves 42% that dont give a fuck.

So do you realy think 12000 Signatures is going to make any difference. The US gov gets around double that figure a week in complaints.
Please verify you're human:

Reason for copyright violation:


This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."

This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."