Quoting: my 2 cents
The cold hard facts are these: Quoting: Fingulas
* It does not matter who is morally right / wrong.
* Hamas is in a very weak position.
* Hamas is stupid to attack Israel, yet in order to keep political power it must do so.
* The Palestinians, rightly or wrongly, have supported a movement that wants confrontation with their neighbor.
* These attacks from Hamas continue despite repeated warnings and beat-downs by the Israeli's
* The Palestinians hide behind U.N. and regional protection to avoid decimation, they expect to be able to restrain their neighbor's response via political power. So far, this has worked.
* Obama's overt support of the M.B. and the distancing America from Israel means the Palestinian's political support has lost it's teeth. Israel already feels isolated.
* A moderate response to Hamas's attacks will bring about exactly the same amount of isolation as a finishing attack. Thus a finishing attack should be executed.
Israel's only logical course of action is to utterly destroy the West Bank and kill / evict everyone in it. Only then will they have peace on that border.
There is no other real long-term solution because the Palestinians don't recognize Israel's right to exist.
I know this above solution will anger many of you. But the time is rapidly approaching when such measures will be taken not only in Palestine but all over the world.
Pax America is about to fall and woe to those on the losing side...even America.
^^This^^ Well put!!
Fingulas is correct in some points above, but he is also dead WRONG on the most important one: it IS important who's "right or wrong morally".
In this cinredible clusterfuck, Israel is the good guys . Israel are the morally RIGHT party. Make no mistakes about it.
Because whatever one's position on the disputed territories or peace process.... NOONE who has any sense of justice, truth or history
of the region, sides with HAMAS, Islamic Jihad, PRC, PFLP, Fateh's armed wing al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade -- nevermind the actual Salafist Al-Qaeda cells sprouting in Gaza in recent years.
Noone. Even the normally anti-Israeli Amnesty International has been recently forced to admit that EACH instance of Gaza terror groups firing rockets at Israeli population centers constitutes 2 instances of WAR-CRIME
: because it targets Jewish civilians and also because by firing from civilian infrastructure in Gaza, jihadis invite their OWN people to be killed as collateral damage in retaliatory strikes.
Each instance. And there has been literally 10,000 of them in the last 10 years. That's not counting attempts at suicide bombing, sniping at highways, kidnapping, stabbings, and the HAMAS genocidal brainwashing & recqruitment of kids as young as 2 years old for "Holy War" which takes the whole idea of child abuse to a new standard of pathetic evil.
Because if one were to approach this Gaza issue from a phony "neutral", relatistiv perspective.... then it makes mockery of every good thing human beings are supposed to think and do. Everything.
Not to mention, it legitimizes real terror. So don't be surprised if in the ensuing years and decades, you will see such terror come to Europe and America. Because if HAMAS can do this, then so can disgruntled Native Americans who are even more "occupied" or so can Narco cartels in Mexico, whose businesses are also "opporessed" by gringos... so can growing Islamic population in Europe who are "denied Sharia" by kaffirs... And so on and so forth.