Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21438600
Three days in a row. 'Ya think they are trying t tell us something? Maybe Wall St knows about the conciquinces of the fraudulent election. Quoting: Epic Beard Guy
Every election since 1913 has been a fraud.
What makes this one any different?
At least this time, thanks to the citizens united ruling, they are openly admitting that corporations get to vote.
1. Give birth to a fictitious entity that can only die if it fails to maximize profit for the shareholders. eliminate any personal liability, ethics, empathy or any other normal component of human psychological development.
3. create a 100% dependent political class in the media, to convince people that elections are too important to be left to volunteerism and $100 donations from grandma, who spends more than that per year on scented candles and baking equipment.
5. Achieve immortality by maximizing profit for the shareholders. Capture government. Eliminate taxation on yourself. tax those pesky humans who say they work for you.
7. Openly control elections ... Bribes ... money itself, are barbaric relics of the past.
9. If somebody objects, tell them to get off their ass and start their own corporation, or better yet a 501c3 NGO.