User ID: 14217823
11/14/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
You forgot to mention;
* Misses every opportunity to ask a probing question, one which the audience is thinking
* Misses every opportunity to ask a confrontational question, one which the audience is thinking
* Misses every opportunity to ask a critical question, one which the audience is thinking
* Misses every opportunity to ask a deeper question, one which the audience is thinking
* He lies about always being on when it's a holiday, then isn't
* Continually promotes shitty ads ad nauseum
* Always tells us where he's gonna be (in St Louis, LA) like we give a fuck
* And worst of all, I catch him so many times not really listening (note when he says 'absolutely' all the time...that's when he doesn't listen, example;
Guest discussing euthanasia: "...and then afterwards, well, I had to pull, the plug on my grandmother."
Gorge:"...absolutely...so, you ever go to St Louis?"
SERIOUSLY! WTF! It's supposed to be an insightful, intelligent discussion show...wake the f up!
I miss Ian, I liked the way subjects were presented and discussed, and he challenged guests.
And Art, as the show founder, is the master...it was his show, that was what made C2C popular.
Wiki says, don't know if it's true...On November 1, 2012, Bell updated his Facebook status with the following: "I wish my name was no longer associated with what Coast has become!"
Can really believe it. Shame. A voice of the people has been muted.
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten, just hate the bite" Sly Stone
'Still,write it down,it might be read,nothing's better left unsaid.'