Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,603 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,297,601
Pageviews Today: 1,586,809Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 4,244
09:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Message Subject Most American men under 40 will be drafted for the coming war
Poster Handle Anonymous Coward
Post Content
I'll shoot myself in the foot before I go to war for these ass holes. It's not my war and it never will be I have no interest in their resources, no problems with them, and would die instantly because I am not shooting the gun.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20794844

I dont have the link, but in WWII something like 70% of US soldiers would not fire, or intentionally missed their targets in combat. Being on the field, however, gave the other 30% the "courage" to do the deed.

This is another aspect of the already mentioned issue of women serving in frontline units. men will often act even more "heroically" than normal if they think it is protecting/impressing a woman.

If you want to stop a war, non-participation is not enough. you have to starve the war machine of resources, or limit it such that they do what they need to do quickly and negotiate peace.
Please verify you're human:

Reason for reporting: