Israel is wrong and need to stop, but the muslims wants us dead also, given the chance, they would kill all non-muslims.
User ID: 27817168
11/15/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Israel is wrong and need to stop, but the muslims wants us dead also, given the chance, they would kill all non-muslims.
|1||Nate Silver‏: "It means there's a 70% chance Ossoff wins and a 30% chance that MATH IS DEAD AND DATA IS BROKEN."||1d 2h|
|2||President Trump Tells America Fake News Media Wants Him to Stop Tweeting – Not a Chance!||06/06/17|
|3||The universe is an extremely hostile environment, so what lifeform would have the greatest chance of surviving? = A.I.||06/08/17|
|4||Am I dead or is there a blind chance.||05/30/17|
|5||If there was ONE chance, ONE MOMENT that you could change in your past what would it be ?||05/23/17|
|Related Topics: Religion (Human Interest) - World Affairs (Mainstream Media) - Breaking News (Mainstream Media)|