HUMANS ARE NOT PHYSICALLY CREATED TO EAT REFINED CARBOHYDRATES. SOME PEOPLE GET TYPE 2 DIABETES FROM EATING TOO MANY REFINED CARBOHYDRATES AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ADD MEAT INTO THEIR DIET OR THEY WOULD HAVE VERY LITTLE TO EAT. Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433009
I CAN ASSURE YOU HUMANS ARE GENETICALLY ADAPTED TO EAT MEAT.
OP is gay.
Okay maybe not, but his/her post is.
OP forgot to touch on a few things:
1. Predators eyes are positioned directly in front to focus on prey.
Preys' eyes are positioned on the sides to see in a 270 degree radius to avoid predators.
Humans are predators. And since I have never had a fruit or vegetable run from me, I would guess that we are meant to hunt animals.
2. Eyes. We see in color to help see prey hidden in brush, etc. Prey see in black and white.
3. We do have claws when they are not cut...dumb.
4. Predators have a taste for meat. We have a taste for meat. Even you vegatarians have a taste for meat. That's why you try to get your lame ass veggie burgers to taste like a Big Mac.
5. Every vegetarian I know owns a cat. Need I say more? Pussy? (HA HA)
I can keep going, but don't want to waste too much time on a dumbass argument over eating meat.
Besides...I got a big ass medium rare steak waiting on me! YUM1