Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,670 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,447,513
Pageviews Today: 1,911,980Threads Today: 362Posts Today: 7,769
03:04 PM


Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPORT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN REPLY
Message Subject I am ~THE IRANIAN~.
Poster Handle Anonymous Coward
Post Content
First of all, what the fuck do you want to answer?

You're like 5 to 10% of people in Iran,(rich folk) you do not represent the other 90% or Iranians for that matter.

Get a fucking clue.
 
Please verify you're human:




Reason for copyright violation:



News








This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."



This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."

-------------