REPORT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN REPLY
Northwest, N. Calif., Braces For More Rain and Snow!!!
the National Weather Service in Eureka has issued a
* Flood Watch for
the Navarro river at Navarro.
* From Friday morning to Friday evening... or until the watch is
* At 3:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 2.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Forecast... flood stage may be reached by Friday morning.
* This river is expected to rise above flood stage of 23 ft
Friday morning then forecast to crest near 26 ft near noon Friday
then forecast to fall below flood stage of 23 ft Friday evening.
* Impacts... if the river reaches or exceeds 23 feet... flooding of Highway
128 approximately 5 miles from Highway 1 will occur.
301 PM PST Wed Nov 28 2012
... Flood Watch in effect from Thursday morning through late
The National Weather Service in Eureka has issued a
* Flood Watch for a portion of northwest California... including
the following areas... Mendocino coast... Mendocino interior and
upper Trinity River.
* Heavy rain is expected through the day Thursday and Thursday
night with widespread amounts of 2 to 4 inches with 4 to 6
inches in the more prone areas.
* Local street flooding is possible in urban areas. Small streams
may overtop their banks and flood local roads.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
Please verify you're human:
Reason for copyright violation: