translated from [link to radosvet.net
The first data on these objects appeared in 1991, when, according to the mineralogist Regina Akimova prospecting expedition discovered in the River People in samples of sand, were examined for the presence of gold, small spiral detail.
In the future, similar objects (usually spiral) has repeatedly found in the Polar Urals in the rivers of the People, and Kozhim Balbanyu, and in Tajikistan and Chukotka. Smaller objects are mainly composed of tungsten and molybdenum, larger - from copper.
The dating of these objects is very difficult due to the fact that most of the discoveries were made in the alluvial deposits. The exception was the case of detection of two spiral patterns in 1995 in the wall of the pit in the lower reaches of the Balbanyu. Examination conducted by the TsNIGRI E. Matveeva, to determine the age of rocks, which were found in the samples, approximately 100 000 years (horizon occurrence - 6.5 m). Others gave a more vague examination results - from 20 000 to 318 000 years.
A resident of the Tula region, Mikhail Yefimovich Koshman, although retired, but every summer travels with a team of the gold mines in Chukotka. Legally, signing a contract with a company that has a license to mine gold in the area. Mikhail Yefimovich such work is like. First, earnings - a good increase in their pension. Secondly, a former geologist, 21 years worked in those places, can not live without the North, where it pulls like a magnet. But he came to our office does not talk about the beauty of Chukotka. Fradkov brought mysterious artifacts discovered during a regular visit. Explain their origin, he, again, a professional geologist, I could not.
- We worked 150 kilometers from Bilibin (capital of the gold-bearing district of the "Golden Kolyma." - Ed.) In the section "Kochkarny", - says Mikhail Yefimovich. - This time we got a strange creek. I've been there before and have always paid attention to the fact that there are no fish at all - a situation for Chukotka absurd. And perhaps for this, and perhaps for some other reason it will never wander herders. But the situation for gold here is pretty standard. In the hills there are quartz veins, once heavily saturated with gold. For millennia, numerous streams are washing their precious metal. And gold particles settle to the bottom with mud and other debris, which fell into the stream, for example, during the flood. Over time, veins become poor, and every year in the sedimentary material of precious sand fell less. As a result, in the creek to get to the gold, we have to remove several layers of sediment. And in fact, what would be the layer thickness, the expert can easily determine the length of time it adds up. In other words, how many years ago was no longer get gold here.
The technology is simple: choose a suitable site prospectors creek and a bulldozer removed layer by layer, getting to the gold-bearing. Then wash out the bottom gidropushkoy, and then the process of sand washing and separation of precious metals from it a little different from what is shown in films about the first gold miners.
Ten thousand years underground
This time was removed layer thickness of about 5.5 meters. And this, according to Koshman, consistent with what it is accumulated from 10 to 40 thousand years, depending on changing weather conditions. Other geologists consulted by the "Komsomolskaya Pravda", confirmed it.
- Brook appeared rich - continues Fradkov - rate even exceeded our gang. But twice in the tray of golden sand I found strange spring. Imagine, they lay in a layer of sand, which was brought here for at least ten thousand years ago! Both were buried under more than a five-meter layer of silt and clay.
All springs were five. Perfectly smooth, dull steel color. The diameter of each - about 1 millimeter. Length - 3 to 7 millimeters. And on the form they were elements of a technical construction.
UFO's terminology, such things - so-called "paleoartefakty." That is, objects of technological origin, found during excavations, or in other situations in the ancient soil layers where they can get a lot sooner than human civilization emerged. On this basis, many ufologists claim: either people are not the first intelligent inhabitants of the Earth, or our planet visited by aliens.
Among the finds many unusual things: there are all kinds of bolts, nuts, hardened cylinders, chains. There were also spring. But those of the few artifacts that reached the hands of scientists, found themselves still the work of man. And almost always able to understand how they were in a place of discovery. And we decided to find out: that the springs could pan for a prospector Koshman.
Rather, Fradkov first tried to understand this myself:
- At first I thought it was part of the filament - for example, the lamp spotlight. But in our cooperative spotlight all were intact. Carefully all polls - was no one lamp did not break. And all are experienced - garbage would not throw in the creek, where the gold wash. The second was the version that came here springs from the upper stream, and in some unknown way failed to five meters down. But later in the management of the farm in Bilibin, I found that our creek had not previously worked with. No near him any residential areas. Was not in the vicinity and never Gulag camps. However, the version I tested it for conscience sake, that there is no doubt. I firmly believe that the springs were in long creek and lay there all the time.
Fradkov gave several springs found in the "Komsomolskaya Pravda", and we have asked experts to explore them.
"Explicit technogenic": tungsten plus mercury
I showed the first director of the springs of the Mineralogical Museum. Fersmana doctor of geological-mineralogical sciences Novgorodova Margarita. The answer was categorical: "This is a clear technogenic." And at her request, a senior fellow of the same museum, Vladimir Karpenko examined them for scanning electron microscope CamScan-4. Conclusion: More than 90 percent of the spring is made of tungsten. The rest - mercury. Tungsten and mercury. Seems to be clear. After all, humanity has long used a mercury-tungsten lamps. For example, these are used in projectors. Similar lamps still hang on poles street lighting in many cities - they give more light than usual of the same capacity. But the spiral bulbs in them are no different from those found in conventional lamps - made entirely of tungsten (mercury is added to the flask to argon discharge). But tungsten spirals mercury does not happen. Again mystery
Another analysis done for us specialists of the State Research Center "Obninsk Research and Production Enterprise 'Technology', where developing new materials for the aerospace, aviation and energy. Says Deputy Director General, Ph.D. Oleg COMMISSIONER:
Glow plug for a standard lamp is different from the springs, and found Mikhail Koshman (above).
- I also believe that the unknown spring is made by man. Moreover, the share of tungsten in the visible, that the appointment of an unknown springs - identical spiral filament bulbs. But confuses the presence of mercury
We conducted a comparative analysis of the spiral of conventional bulbs and Chukotka. Morphologically the surface are significantly different. In a standard lamp it is smooth. The wire diameter is about 35 microns. The wire is in a spring of unknown origin on the surface of a longitudinal "regular" groove with fused edges, and its diameter - 100 microns. But it is unclear how these springs could get to a depth of 5.5 meters. I wonder if there were still finding man-made, such as fragments of glass?
Geologist Michael Koshman to this question, the answer was:
- No. On this site, in addition to our team, worked two more. After I discovered the spring, and I told our workers, and neighbors to everything unusual informed me. Alas, the idea was not a success. I would agree with the version that my springs - part of an unusual lamp. But when in Bilibin (center gold in Chukotka. - Ed.) I talked about the discovery, many remembered hearing about something like that, found in other places. And too far from civilization, where no miracle lamps could not be due to a simple lack of electricity. I will keep looking. Hopefully next summer I find something new in Chukotka.
Andrey Moiseenko, kp.ru
In an Internet this spring is the subject of many materials. This is interesting in that it fresh. Springs are found in gold mining areas: Chukotka, Turkmestan, Igarka. Two years ago KP already wrote about spring, however, the study of springs, there was found the alloy is somewhat different than those in spring. In A. Sklyarov, has a thread with a discussion of purpose tungsten springs. You can compare the pictures of the springs with the newly found. The difference between them is in the alloy: These (old - tungsten and molybdenum). New - tungsten and mercury. The similarity of these materials may be, we must seek, in addition to high-temperature properties of tungsten in an entirely different direction than used in light bulbs. This alloy at high temperature, can be, and creates conditions of superconductivity effect, which is a prerequisite for the creation of powerful magnetic fields, create a controlled plasma, which could be used for drilling rock. When the author of the article, writes that the Chukotka people lived, it takes only a short time period, post-Flood. But the North was at times very populous Hyperborean edge, possibly with technology superior to ours today.