Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,476 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,825,942
Pageviews Today: 2,390,046Threads Today: 446Posts Today: 9,510
04:55 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16973401
United States
11/27/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16973401
United States
11/27/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
[link to www.youtube.com]
Travis Bickle
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
11/27/2012 01:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
So I just got home and watched the video. Live an hour north of San Fran. Am I going to die this week? But seriously is this going to be a big storm? People are just saying it's going to rain Wed,Thur, Fri. No one seems alarmed, I havent even heard anything about flooding.

wtf
 Quoting: closing eyes


Sonoma County here... Yup. It's gonna rain. Nothing really on the news about these advisories. Funny how the "backside Intel" is always leaps and bounds ahead of the MSM.

I'm sure by tomorrow night or so, KTVUU will have some bug "Storm Watch" coverage. But until then, no word...
 Quoting: Travis Bickle


I'm in Sonoma County too. The paper only said rain Wednesday.
Warnings only on internet weather. We will see, but I will get some extra fire wood just in case of power outages. The internet said high wind too.
 Quoting: Keomah


Yeah, I saw that... Well, at least he have an "Extra" day to prep. (Cover things and stow the yard umbrella) LOL

I Must get my chainsaw running tomorrow... Damn thing seized up during a cut a while back and I set it down out of frustration. chuckle
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 501924
United States
11/27/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
We need the rain in California, LET IT POUR
 Quoting: sunspotkiller


fuck yeah, it's dry as fuck here. seems like it rains only once or twice a year now.
Travis Bickle
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
11/27/2012 01:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Did I hear Sacramento? w00tski!
But no, that scenario would totally suck, I don't know how to swim. Guess I should have listened to Tool and learned how to swim.


 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28129030



One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
TrinityMountain

User ID: 22145178
Canada
11/27/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Funny thing is the government has been preparing for just such a "disaster" since Jan. 2011!

"In January, the USGS released a report detailing a scenario similar to a series of storms that struck California in the winter of 1861-1862 when rain fell for 45 days and turned the Central Valley, a vast area of approximately 42,000 square miles in the middle of the state, into an inland sea. Proposing that a similar storm could happen again, the report details the effects of the rainfall, as well as its impact on human life, the economy, the environment and infrastructure across the state."

(source: [link to www.emergencymgmt.com]

Will this happen in the next week or so? Maybe, maybe not, we'll have to wait and see. There are some other factors to include here and one is the FACT that there has been a sea level rise in the SF Bay and Sacramento Delta that has threatened lots of farmland over the last couple of years. Rivers don't drain as fast as they used to for this reason. Therefore, a relatively small but intense rain event could cause big flooding problems, especially if any of the levee's fail, for whatever reason. Weather warfare could play a very real part in this as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28420709


Is the Sea Level Riseing or is that part of the woods sinking..? Pakistan. Cambodia. Veitnam. Nigeria. Africa are all having issue's with sinking. Pakistan has sunk 10 feet this year alone along its coast and inland. Nasa Earth Changes Satelite confirmed same.
MissTina
User ID: 13269223
United States
11/27/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
I feel so bad for my little sister and her husband - they are loading their U-haul today and heading straight for it - moving to N. California where they won a free home
 Quoting: Geo777


How you win a free home ? section 8?
Butt Pincher

User ID: 24926363
United States
11/27/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
We need the rain in California, LET IT POUR
 Quoting: sunspotkiller


Yep.. here in the foothills.. we need it badly.. Tahoe needs the winter snow pack.. As to the Flatlanders living in harms way.. best of luck.. hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1094960
United States
11/27/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Here in So Cal we have just a 50% chance of rain on Wed, then 20% chance on Thur and Fri, 30% on Sat & Sun, then sunny next week.

Don't think it's an "Ark Storm" if half the State is only getting sprinkles.


bsflagzzzz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28129030
United States
11/27/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Did I hear Sacramento? w00tski!
But no, that scenario would totally suck, I don't know how to swim. Guess I should have listened to Tool and learned how to swim.


 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28129030



 Quoting: Travis Bickle


Thank you. Looks like I did it wrong.
MissTina
User ID: 13269223
United States
11/27/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Looks like this is mostly Northern California...
 Quoting: christian


well that sucks since most of the leeches are in southern California
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25367565
United States
11/27/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
i hope not!!! a lot of my family is on west coast, and where i was born.

Would not be good :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25367565
United States
11/27/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
uh...yeah west coast as in... Oregon :) no leechy here lol
jhamil76

User ID: 27037073
United States
11/27/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
I feel so bad for my little sister and her husband - they are loading their U-haul today and heading straight for it - moving to N. California where they won a free home
 Quoting: Geo777


How you win a free home ? section 8?
 Quoting: MissTina 13269223


LOL...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14243912
United States
11/27/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Here in So Cal we have just a 50% chance of rain on Wed, then 20% chance on Thur and Fri, 30% on Sat & Sun, then sunny next week.

Don't think it's an "Ark Storm" if half the State is only getting sprinkles.


bsflagzzzz
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1094960



lol!! only 30% chance of rain on thursday here in san diego... ark storm??? really???




sheeplebah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27855584
United States
11/27/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
I wish that shit would move down here to Phoenix. I'm dying from a lack of rain. So sick of the stupid sun. We need a good soaker :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28564512
United States
11/27/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
6" of rain is not all that bad. Sure, there will be some flooding, but when it pours down 6', then they are in for it!
 Quoting: 2012Portal


Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

ECMWF 12z rain totals for week up to 14 inches maximum, 8-10'' for San Fran / Bay Area from precipitable water river. [link to twitter.com]
 Quoting: Luisport


Crap, I live in Nor Cal right where the radar shows this system passing....

I will keep GLP updated on all the details once this starts.
 Quoting: *Evan*


I'm on the southern Oregon coast. Gonna get blasted here too!
Travis Bickle
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
11/27/2012 02:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
For those needing a radar link:
[link to radar.weather.gov]
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28564611
Australia
11/27/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Don't knock on my damn doors don't bring your message to me because you're not changing a damn thing. I don't believe that females are the only oppressed people especially when the older women who let these short curvy chicks in their crew have deep down hate for anything that is not muscular or tall and I do mean MUSCULAR so that cuts out short muscular guys like the ones I went to school with who played football.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26438866


WTF
Fred
User ID: 21515285
United States
11/27/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Here in So Cal we have just a 50% chance of rain on Wed, then 20% chance on Thur and Fri, 30% on Sat & Sun, then sunny next week.

Don't think it's an "Ark Storm" if half the State is only getting sprinkles.


bsflagzzzz
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1094960


lol!! only 30% chance of rain on thursday here in san diego... ark storm??? really???

sheeplebah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14243912


That's like sitting up in Maine and saying Sandy is nothing. Ark Storm, no, serious flooding in Sacramento? Possibly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12260292
United States
11/27/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
Dude, you kneed to lay off the Chronic, it was almost 80 degrees today, no clouds and sunny as hell. I wear shorts and short sleeves fer chrissakes!!

We're in a permenant drought scenarios due to
Chem trailing and harp, there's no significant rain comin holmes, go back to mommie basement
LBeezie77

User ID: 26891070
United States
11/27/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
I feel so bad for my little sister and her husband - they are loading their U-haul today and heading straight for it - moving to N. California where they won a free home
 Quoting: Geo777


How you win a free home ? section 8?
 Quoting: MissTina 13269223


^^^^ LMBO!!!
LBeezie
jhamil76

User ID: 27037073
United States
11/27/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
sacramento could use a good douching. theres alot of shit going on in goverment. F you Jerry Brown.
GALonFire4TheLord

User ID: 27322527
United States
11/27/2012 02:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
bump
GAL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28505060
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
hi,im in england and i can tell you its been raining for three days and nights here solid! Wtf is going on with the weather??? Large swaths of uk are flooded with more rain on the way.could this be due to the extream melt at the arctic this year?i mean it seems theres tons more water in the atmosphere,anyways takecare all who are in the path of these floods.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28497582
United States
11/27/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
bumpbump

6 INCHES PLUS OF RAIN

AND IT IS ALSO GOING ALONG WITH THIS HAARP MAP
I KNOW SOME CALL IT FAKE BUT IT SURE WASN'T THE DAY BEFORE SANDY HIT HERE THE EAST COAST WAS IN THE PINK COLOR AND NOW LOOK AT THE WEST COAST

I THINK THIS IS THE STORM EVERYONE BEEN TALKING ABOUT

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]
 Quoting: Divinityz


Kevin Martin's Haarpstatus? Ruh-roh.
abs
User ID: 27778286
United States
11/27/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
6" of rain is not all that bad. Sure, there will be some flooding, but when it pours down 6', then they are in for it!
 Quoting: 2012Portal


Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

ECMWF 12z rain totals for week up to 14 inches maximum, 8-10'' for San Fran / Bay Area from precipitable water river. [link to twitter.com]
 Quoting: Luisport


Crap, I live in Nor Cal right where the radar shows this system passing....

I will keep GLP updated on all the details once this starts.
 Quoting: *Evan*


me too. I
 Quoting: SweemZ


Central Cali here. The biggest dangers here are
1]landslides
2]overflowing rivers/creeks
3]the powers that be haven't let enough water out of the damns in preparation, leading to forced opening of the gates, to be added to the over flow. and
4] water makes good lubrication when we are under an earthquake watch.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#
"Amateur Meteorologist"

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/27/2012 03:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
bumpbump

6 INCHES PLUS OF RAIN

AND IT IS ALSO GOING ALONG WITH THIS HAARP MAP
I KNOW SOME CALL IT FAKE BUT IT SURE WASN'T THE DAY BEFORE SANDY HIT HERE THE EAST COAST WAS IN THE PINK COLOR AND NOW LOOK AT THE WEST COAST

I THINK THIS IS THE STORM EVERYONE BEEN TALKING ABOUT

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]
 Quoting: Divinityz


That website is fake!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in California and it is gonna be a few weather systems that is all.


[link to weather.rap.ucar.edu]
Travis Bickle
Vigilantes need love too....

User ID: 26788702
United States
11/27/2012 03:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
bumpbump

6 INCHES PLUS OF RAIN

AND IT IS ALSO GOING ALONG WITH THIS HAARP MAP
I KNOW SOME CALL IT FAKE BUT IT SURE WASN'T THE DAY BEFORE SANDY HIT HERE THE EAST COAST WAS IN THE PINK COLOR AND NOW LOOK AT THE WEST COAST

I THINK THIS IS THE STORM EVERYONE BEEN TALKING ABOUT

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]
 Quoting: Divinityz


That website is fake!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in California and it is gonna be a few weather systems that is all.


[link to weather.rap.ucar.edu]
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#


Well... THIS site isn't fake:

[link to alerts.weather.gov]

Click on virtually any of the counties in Northern California to view the alerts
One of these days... A *REAL* rain is gonna come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Redpaw360

User ID: 11235712
United States
11/27/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking!!!! THE ARK STORM FOR THE WEST COAST IS CONFIRMED
bumpbump

6 INCHES PLUS OF RAIN

AND IT IS ALSO GOING ALONG WITH THIS HAARP MAP
I KNOW SOME CALL IT FAKE BUT IT SURE WASN'T THE DAY BEFORE SANDY HIT HERE THE EAST COAST WAS IN THE PINK COLOR AND NOW LOOK AT THE WEST COAST

I THINK THIS IS THE STORM EVERYONE BEEN TALKING ABOUT

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]
 Quoting: Divinityz


That website is fake!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in California and it is gonna be a few weather systems that is all.


[link to weather.rap.ucar.edu]
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#


Nice Link. Here's mine, must have flash.

[link to www.ssd.noaa.gov]
Oregon Constitution Article I, Section 27

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.

News