Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,942 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,106,599
Pageviews Today: 1,462,000Threads Today: 323Posts Today: 6,197
02:06 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

How will you spend your millions if you win tonight?

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 777204
United States
11/28/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How will you spend your millions if you win tonight?
close FauxNews for several weeks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28314857


AND close CNN as well......Clinton News Network.

Otheriwse, good luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12655659
United States
11/28/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How will you spend your millions if you win tonight?
I would pay off all debt then buy a new home. I would then donate my current house to the wildest most bad ass biker gang just to get back at my neighbors for being inconsiderate assholes the past few years.

tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26993662


rofl
Fast Forward

User ID: 15057455
United States
11/28/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How will you spend your millions if you win tonight?
I would call a friend and tell him to get over here. Then I would look for a RV's and hit the road.
I would give most of it away to my kids and friends. Maybe help homeless vets.
Money doesn't mean much to me.

Last Edited by Fast Forward on 11/28/2012 10:02 PM
Fast Forward
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28300715
United States
11/28/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How will you spend your millions if you win tonight?
Bribe Trinity to stop the auto bans...................

find a good doctor

good dentist

get a car that runs and not held together with duct tape

new bed that the last three generations did not wet on.

A phone with caller ID

and a puter that does not crash every half hr.

shoes not held together with shoe goop.

and good food, no more survivor rations

some clothes not over 20 years old.

lots of healthy vitamine stuff

then find a nice river some where with my fishing pole. I would not get a new fishing pole, I like this one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24642485
United States
11/28/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How will you spend your millions if you win tonight?
I would do something to create good feelings on a large scale. Exactly what, I'm not sure, but something like renting out Disneyworld for a day and letting every kid in free, fixing up some schools that desperately need it, things like that. Yes I would buy some things for myself and my family, but I would also figure out how to create a happy moment on a massive scale so that energy could help combat the unhappiness, fear and uncertainty that are currently running rampant around this planet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28673702
United States
11/28/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How will you spend your millions if you win tonight?
I'm not playing, but if I was to win that amount of money 90% of it goes to various worthwhile causes and people in need. I would keep the money in the USA, there's plenty of homeless and people suffering in our own country. The other 10% I keep and spread around my immediate family, leaving enough for me to retire on with a modest lifestyle.
 Quoting: Generation Doom


the government would take half of it to help others anyways, and help themselves, you would have no choice.
Desert FoxModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 8786935
United States
11/28/2012 10:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How will you spend your millions if you win tonight?
I'm going to buy GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28538950


I could buy GLP now with my past win, but I would not want the headache.
TOMABANEFOX
It's more humane this way ya know.

News