Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,866 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 566,926
Pageviews Today: 713,037Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 2,007
04:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Message Subject Having lunch in Texas is very interesting these days...
Post Content
A democracy is intself Mob Rule where 51% control and regulate the other 49%. A Republic which is what the US started out as goes something like this. We have a election where we want to regulate the water consumption of every house. 51% vote yes and 49% vote no. The 49% still dont have to follow the 51% because it would be unconstitutional and a violation of their rights. Fast forward to present day. You have no rights only privleges and they can be revoked or denied at any time for any reason. WAKE UP AMERICA
Please verify you're human:

Reason for reporting:


This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."

This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."