In Matthew ch 12, Jesus is informed HIS mother and brother wish to counsel with HIM. HE Asks, "Who is my mother?"....
46. While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
47. Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49. And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50. For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Mary is dead in her grave.
God Loves her especially for sure.
the rcc promulgates that mary is "co-redemptress", and other heresy.
Jesus further in Matt 7 and Luke 13 Witnesses again that only those Who Do The Will of MY Father Which Art In Heaven will be admitted into heaven...
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
The only way to Know and Do God's Will is to surrender control of your life Unto HIM, The Father and Trust HIM Fully with every aspect of your life. This is how we are Born-Again and live With God as Ezekiel 36 Witnesses...
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
There is no church, or group to join or be admitted to.
God's People elected to surrender their lives Unto HIM and HE Dwells Within them via The Holy Spirit.
Living IN-HIM and Knowing HIM Personally and Directly Gives us Relationship and as St. John The Apostle Witnesses "We have an Unction from The Holy One and Know All Things,... We need no man to teach us" 1st John 2:20-27
roman catholicism DENIES The Gospel and Purpose For Which Christ Jesus Gave HIS Life. if you Love HIM and are catholic time to "Come Out Of her (catholicism) MY PEOPLE".