Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,882 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 953,774
Pageviews Today: 1,237,197Threads Today: 234Posts Today: 4,525
09:31 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

change at dec 4 730 am

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26591137
United States
12/03/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
change at dec 4 730 am
momths ago while siting in class i kept thinking when is the game changer to come? i asked god to help me. i drew on my note book 4 sections one listing months, one for years, one for days and one for time. i than clossed my eyes and prayed.. i moved my pencil and left a mark in each section. when i opened them i had a mark on december, 4, 2012 @ 730am.


no things are accelerateing quikly with syria...

propably gonna go into hiding tonight
LisaDiane

User ID: 27999563
United States
12/03/2012 04:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
momths ago while siting in class i kept thinking when is the game changer to come? i asked god to help me. i drew on my note book 4 sections one listing months, one for years, one for days and one for time. i than clossed my eyes and prayed.. i moved my pencil and left a mark in each section. when i opened them i had a mark on december, 4, 2012 @ 730am.


no things are accelerateing quikly with syria...

propably gonna go into hiding tonight
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26591137


This is an intersting way to get insight.

Has this type of insight helped you before?

Did anything come to fruition?
LisaDiane
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 26591137
United States
12/03/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
momths ago while siting in class i kept thinking when is the game changer to come? i asked god to help me. i drew on my note book 4 sections one listing months, one for years, one for days and one for time. i than clossed my eyes and prayed.. i moved my pencil and left a mark in each section. when i opened them i had a mark on december, 4, 2012 @ 730am.


no things are accelerateing quikly with syria...

propably gonna go into hiding tonight
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26591137


This is an intersting way to get insight.

Has this type of insight helped you before?

Did anything come to fruition?
 Quoting: LisaDiane


i know it sounds stupid, but i have done the online remote veiwing tests lol, but every time in my mind i saw peices of the picture. and i did the same thing here. plus i also feel that god always helps me when i ask of it. and i didnt write the number down and it has came back into my head the last couple days
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 26591137
United States
12/03/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
and with the planets alighning yesterday.... it really weird
13
User ID: 28981224
United States
12/03/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
Interesting experiment. Its good to se people testing things like this.

Cheers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24516408
Canada
12/03/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
Is that eastern time?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27749937
United States
12/03/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
While not for so much prediction I can admit to having used a similar...technique (if any such word can be applied) to my Bible study. I would pray before hand to God asking for my lesson as I would run my thumbs across the pages and I'd get this...guidance to stop and read the pages. 95% of the time I was on a page that held a story or parable that had a lesson I could directly apply to the problem at hand. The other 5% were within a couple pages. I never thought to ask Him for guidance on anything so large as world events or doom. I shall keep an eye out, but then again I'll likely be asleep >.<
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28991403
United States
12/03/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
Wow soon we'll have "doom in 5 minutes" threads.
LisaDiane

User ID: 27999563
United States
12/04/2012 02:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
Did anything special happen at 7:30 AM this morning?
LisaDiane
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21416459
United States
12/05/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: change at dec 4 730 am
Did anything special happen at 7:30 AM this morning?
 Quoting: LisaDiane


of course not, and OP is nowhere to be found, dont these people get tired of being wrong?

News








This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."



This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."

-------------