Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 3,437 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,683,724
Pageviews Today: 2,398,112Threads Today: 801Posts Today: 12,058
03:50 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
12/09/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
A dying dog’s vomit sent four people to the hospital in Colorado — an incident possibly triggered by a chemical used in rat poison, according to reports.

The puke examined at the Vail Valley Animal Hospital in Friday’s poisoning likely contained zinc phosphate, commonly found in rat bait, the Eagle River Fire Protection District said.

“When the pesticide comes into contact with water, it forms a toxic gas,” said fire inspector Gail McFarland, according to the Vail Daily. “When the dog threw up, this released the gas as the pesticide had mixed with the contents in the dog’s stomach.”


[link to www.nydailynews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25500229
United States
12/09/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Gloria Ramirez (January 11, 1963 – February 19, 1994)[1] was a Riverside, California, woman dubbed "the toxic lady" by the media when several Riverside General Hospital workers became ill after exposure to her body and blood."

"About 8:15 in the evening on February 19, 1994, Ramirez was brought into the emergency room of Riverside General Hospital by paramedics, suffering from the effects of advanced cervical cancer. She was extremely confused, and suffering from bradycardia and Cheyne-Stokes respiration.

The medical staff injected her with Valium, Versed, and Ativan to sedate her, and agents such as lidocaine to stimulate her heartbeat. When it became clear that Ramirez was responding poorly to treatment, the staff tried to defibrillate her heart; at that point several people saw an oily sheen covering Ramirez's body, and some noticed a fruity, garlic-like odor that they thought was coming from her mouth. A registered nurse named Susan Kane attempted to draw blood from Ramirez's arm, and noticed an ammonia like smell coming from the tube.

She passed the syringe to Julie Gorchynski, a medical resident who noticed manila-colored particles floating in the blood. At this point, Kane fainted and was removed from the room. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Gorchynski began to feel nauseated. Complaining that she was light-headed, she left the trauma room and sat at a nurse's desk. A staff member asked her if she was okay, but before she could respond she also fainted. Maureen Welch, a respiratory therapist who was assisting in the trauma room was the third to pass out. The staff was then ordered to evacuate all emergency room patients to the parking lot outside the hospital. A skeleton crew stayed behind to stabilize Ramirez. At 8:50pm, after 45 minutes of CPR and defibrillation, Ramirez was pronounced dead from kidney failure related to her cancer."
Laura Bow

User ID: 1158661
United States
12/09/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
Wow...very weird, never heard of anything like that before.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17090286
United States
12/10/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
Wow...very weird, never heard of anything like that before.
 Quoting: Laura Bow


I know, right?
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 8342409
United States
12/10/2012 05:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
Did the dog survive?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29523091
Australia
12/10/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
what kind of a fucktard eats dog vomit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29523091
Australia
12/10/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
oohh looks..the dogs sick...might have a taste of that see what it is

weirdo
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17090286
United States
12/10/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
Did the dog survive?
 Quoting: ~Spaze*Man~


I don't think so.
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 8342409
United States
12/10/2012 05:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
oohh looks..the dogs sick...might have a taste of that see what it is

weirdo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29523091


Read OP's post.
He threw up and it turned into a gas.
MultiStrada

User ID: 25674130
United States
12/10/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
I have got to get the hell out of this state. It used to be a great place to live.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29540087
United States
12/10/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
Better to check the country of origin. Heard Jap meat is making its way into dog and cat food. Good thing the FDA raised the safe level of Rads we can now consume.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17090286
United States
12/10/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WTF?!? Poisoned dog’s vomit sends four to Colorado hospital with breathing problems
Better to check the country of origin. Heard Jap meat is making its way into dog and cat food. Good thing the FDA raised the safe level of Rads we can now consume.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29540087


It could also be some kids fed the dog meat laced with rat poison.

News








We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!