Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 780,676
Pageviews Today: 1,005,388Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 4,188
08:02 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!

 
Luisport

User ID: 29774990
Portugal
12/13/2012 06:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
zerohedge @zerohedge 8 min
Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports
[link to mobile.twitter.com (secure)]
Luisport (OP)

User ID: 29774990
Portugal
12/13/2012 06:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
ana bailout party continues!!!
Luisport (OP)

User ID: 29774990
Portugal
12/13/2012 06:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
zerohedge @zerohedge 2 min
Guindos: 80% of Spain Financial System To Be Under ECB Oversight. And the remaining 20% is to be bailed out?
Luisport (OP)

User ID: 29774990
Portugal
12/13/2012 07:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
zerohedge @zerohedge 8 min
Spain Says Talks Continue With Other Investors for Sareb. Apparently nobody wants a piece of Spain's toxic assets
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29566407
Portugal
12/13/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
by nationalizing they mean, save the banks who should go down, use citizens money to keep them afloat and put friends in high places managing the banks.

EU is so corrupt it hurts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14317225
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
Bailout Bubble = bubble to end all bubbles5a
Luisport (OP)

User ID: 29774990
Portugal
12/13/2012 07:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
by nationalizing they mean, save the banks who should go down, use citizens money to keep them afloat and put friends in high places managing the banks.

EU is so corrupt it hurts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29566407


clappaclappa
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 29701122
Greece
12/13/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
by nationalizing they mean, save the banks who should go down, use citizens money to keep them afloat and put friends in high places managing the banks.

EU is so corrupt it hurts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29566407


+1000

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 12/13/2012 07:25 AM
Luisport (OP)

User ID: 29774990
Portugal
12/13/2012 08:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spain to Nationalize BMN, Caja Espana-Duero, El Pais Reports!!!
zerohedge @zerohedge 6 min
DEUTSCHE BANK COST CHANGES TO `SIGNIFICANTLY' HIT 4Q RESULTS

News