Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 3,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,445,791
Pageviews Today: 1,965,130Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 7,738
01:20 PM


Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPORT ABUSIVE REPLY
Message Subject GLP How many of us are sick today ?????unidentified respiratory illness?????Post if you cant stop coughing!!!!
Poster Handle nutmeg
Post Content
Thank you so much! I will definitely pass this information on to her and she will pass it to her friends! Her husband's a builder, so he and his workers will be around this stuff in the near future...as soon as building is permitted.

I also have a teenage grandson, too, that I worry about. I think they're moving back into their home this week or next. It had some flooding in the crawl space, and repairs have been done since.

The flood waters didn't reach their first floor, thank goodness, but now I'm wondering about whatever was in the garage and crawl space and if it will affect their health. They stayed through the storm and moved out when the authorities announced that the gas lines on the island were in danger. So, when the flood waters came into the garage and crawl space, they were living in the house for the following four days. They shoveled the muck out of the garage after the waters receded, "winterized" the house, then left.

Just recently my teenage grandson has come down with something that seems histamine related...he will be seeing a physician this week.

Thanks again!
 Quoting: nutmeg

The cheapest way to deal with mold is organic apple cider vinegar. It has a "mother" in it, a special culture that is producing helpful components [link to www.globalhealingcenter.com]
Most vinegar has the "mother" removed as people think, "What's this gunk floating in my vinegar". That gunk is what makes it healthy!

All molds hate apple cider vinegar. The vinegar makes the molds ability to replicate(make more of) and grow (get bigger) very difficult. Take some of the organic apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle of clean water (preferrably not fluridated), and spray that around the home. This will greatly cut down on molds and do it cheaply. 80% of molds are affected by doing that.

Most people try working on the symptoms. If you have mold, you have to treat the root cause.

If you have an air conditioning window unit, chances are that mold is inside of it. Don't leave them up all year round. Clean them.

Most bathrooms get very wet after a shower or bath, and so mold is more likely to grow in that room, then it spreads mold as the source of the infection. Use some of the organic apple cider on your bathroom tiles, walls, shower curtain.

This is super cheap and works. It's also healthier than spraying around bleach, which people over do, and bleach is very toxic.
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid


Thanks so much for this information!
 
Please verify you're human:




Reason for reporting:



News