Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 2,651 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 922,782
Pageviews Today: 1,290,571Threads Today: 309Posts Today: 5,734
10:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Message Subject US Government Report Recommends BLOCKING Popular websites During Pandemic Flu Outbreak
Poster Handle Anonymous Coward
Post Content
This is absolutely ridiculous. The only "trading firms" that use the Internet are fucking retail investor sites like E-Trade. Retail investors account for less than 2% of the daily volume on any given exchange. The other 98% is by investment firms, trading firms, banks and the like that all use private network lines that do not go over the Internet.
Please verify you're human:

Reason for reporting:


This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."

This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."